🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pubs trying to kill $2.6 trillion less spending on healthcare thru 2019

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hillary will smack down hard idiot Trump and all Republicans for all those votes to repeal the ACA.

$2.9 Trillion in savings on healthcare is a ((2014 thru 2019)) pretty big and very understandable number to have going your way during an election.

Health Care Costs Grow Dramatically Slower Than Expected After Obamacare
lzncouknvdivpnrsg8wh.jpg

Tierney Sneed
JUNE 21, 2016
A new report by the Urban Institute analyzing government projections in U.S. health care spending shows that it is growing at even slower rates than what was originally projected with the passage of Affordable Care Act. The study predicts that the U.S. will spend $2.6 trillion less on health care between 2014-2019 than what was initially anticipated when Obamacare was passed in 2010.

Let's hear from Republicans that still want to repeal $2.9 trillion in savings for health care going into 2019. Are they gonna keep running on repealing the ACA.

I suppose it's fine that people spend less on health care and just let the cancer grow NHS style.

Not exactly sure what Obama has to do with this. Most likely something bad as it's shit, but you could have explained it instead of just throwing liberal garbage rhetoric around. Unless, of course, the whole point of the article was to be dumb rhetoric.

Hillary will smack down hard idiot Trump and all Republicans for all those votes to repeal the ACA.

$2.9 Trillion in savings on healthcare is a ((2014 thru 2019)) pretty big and very understandable number to have going your way during an election.

lzncouknvdivpnrsg8wh.jpg

Tierney Sneed
JUNE 21, 2016
A new report by the Urban Institute analyzing government projections in U.S. health care spending shows that it is growing at even slower rates than what was originally projected with the passage of Affordable Care Act. The study predicts that the U.S. will spend $2.6 trillion less on health care between 2014-2019 than what was initially anticipated when Obamacare was passed in 2010.

Let's hear from Republicans that still want to repeal $2.9 trillion in savings for health care going into 2019. Are they gonna keep running on repealing the ACA.

The Ministry of Plenty would like to announce that the Chocolate Ration has been increased from 200 grams per week to 150 grams per week, all due to Big Brother.

lzncouknvdivpnrsg8wh.jpg

Tierney Sneed
JUNE 21, 2016

Of course people are spending less, they can't afford the big deductibles so they just don't go to the doctor.

lzncouknvdivpnrsg8wh.jpg

Tierney Sneed
JUNE 21, 2016

Of course people are spending less, they can't afford the big deductibles so they just don't go to the doctor.

yep. Last year my deductible was $2000, but the company gave me $1500 in an HSA. This year its $8000 (I got married, so say $4000 per person) and they kept the HSA contribution at $1500. plus my weekly went up slightly as well. So more money in for less benefit.

martybegan 14559005
yep. Last year my deductible was $2000, but the company gave me $1500 in an HSA. This year its $8000 (I got married, so say $4000 per person) and they kept the HSA contribution at $1500. plus my weekly went up slightly as well. So more money in for less benefit.

Anecdotal stories such as yours are becoming more and more impossible to believe when the overall costs for health care continues to grow so dramatically much slower.

martybegan 14559005

Anecdotal stories such as yours are becoming more and more impossible to believe when the overall costs for health care continues to grow so dramatically much slower.

So basically "martybegan's actual experience doesn't fit my narrative, so I will ignore it".

So answer me, why has my health insurance costs and potential costs gone up, if all this money is being saved?

martybegan 14563641
So answer me, why has my health insurance costs and potential costs gone up, if all this money is being saved?

It is not 'if' all this money is being saved, the trillions are being saved. 20 million more now are insured. That's 20 million less getting expensive ER treatment. That's 20 million getting preventative care. Finding cancer early. It all saves money. Many other factors.

What you don't realize is that collectively health care costs were rising much faster than they are now. Some will see an increase in out of pocket costs - but most will not. I surely have not. My daughter is going to grad school. She will not have to worry about health care costs until she is 27 as she can stay on mine.

What you also don't admit is that when you had cheaper coverage for whatever reason - if you got a terminal condition or long term expensive medical needs you would be dropped from getting any coverage at a decent rate. You would lose you all your savings and home to stay alive. That predicament has ended for everybody.

Yo must realize there are long term benefits that you will recieve from the ACA.

One of them is the economy won't crash because healthcare costs are consuming most Americans spendable incomes.

martybegan 14563641

It is not 'if' all this money is being saved, the trillions are being saved. 20 million more now are insured. That's 20 million less getting expensive ER treatment. That's 20 million getting preventative care. Finding cancer early. It all saves money. Many other factors.

What you don't realize is that collectively health care costs were rising much faster than they are now. Some will see an increase in out of pocket costs - but most will not. I surely have not. My daughter is going to grad school. She will not have to worry about health care costs until she is 27 as she can stay on mine.

What you also don't admit is that when you had cheaper coverage for whatever reason - if you got a terminal condition or long term expensive medical needs you would be dropped from getting any coverage at a decent rate. You would lose you all your savings and home to stay alive. That predicament has ended for everybody.

Yo must realize there are long term benefits that you will recieve from the ACA.

One of them is the economy won't crash because healthcare costs are consuming most Americans spendable incomes.

So basically you got yours, I got screwed, HAHAHAHAHA.

So I should be thankful I get less service for more up front cost, and more potential cost.

Fuck. You. hard.

I don't care if it to saved us $29 Trillion dollars. The ACA is an illegal and immoral program that should be overturned immediately.

martybegan 14564577

So I should be thankful I get less service for more up front cost, and more potential cost.

Fuck. You. hard.

You screw yourself, being a rightwinger, opposed to single payer. Your anti-government pro-private insurer world view is what keeps you from sharing in the trillions in savings that the ACA has produced.

You want your costs to go down if they really haven't already, start supporting single payer or quit bitching. You screw yourself, Republican.

OKTexas 14558965

Not even close to being true. Millions and millions more now have insurance and the vast majority of previously insured have not seen there deductibles change it costs skyrocket.

You are just throwing crap on the window and hope it sticks.

So don't ever complain about government spending and too much healthcare spending by the rest of us ever again. We all can see that you favor higher health care costs for the government and for everybody else.

Millions and millions {of parasites} now have insurance and the vast majority of previously insured have not seen there deductibles change it costs skyrocket.

You are a parasite. As more and more people pulling the wagon get sick of hauling more and more people riding for free, things will change.

OKTexas 14558965

Not even close to being true. Millions and millions more now have insurance and the vast majority of previously insured have not seen there deductibles change it costs skyrocket.

You are just throwing crap on the window and hope it sticks.

So don't ever complain about government spending and too much healthcare spending by the rest of us ever again. We all can see that you favor higher health care costs for the government and for everybody else.

You can't see a damned thing dumb ass. If you could you would have seen the folks on this very thread who's deductibles have more than doubled with higher premiums. I know people who's deductibles have more than doubled, so carry on in your ignorance and stop wasting my time.

martybegan 14564577

Fuck. You. hard.

You screw yourself, being a rightwinger, opposed to single payer. Your anti-government pro-private insurer world view is what keeps you from sharing in the trillions in savings that the ACA has produced.

You want your costs to go down if they really haven't already, start supporting single payer or quit bitching. You screw yourself, Republican.

Wait, you are changing the topic. Why, with all these savings, I am paying more for less?

And yes, single payer... lets bring the DMV to health care. What a great freaking idea.

OKTexas 14569885
You can't see a damned thing dumb ass. If you could you would have seen the folks on this very thread who's deductibles have more than doubled with higher premiums. I know people who's deductibles have more than doubled, so carry on in your ignorance and stop wasting my time

What they say may not necessarily be true. What is true is that health care costs are projected to be over $2 trillion lower through 2019. Single payer would much better pass that savings on to all consumers.

Idiot Republicans stop it from happening then they bitch about paying higher deductibles.

williepete 14569636
You are a parasite. As more and more people pulling the wagon get sick of hauling more and more people riding for free, things will change.

My wife and I are probably pulling your miserable piss ant infested wagon. We pay about 35 thousand a year in State Federal and local taxes. We just paid cash this year for a condo for our daughter and roommate to rent from us. My wife is s doctor. I am a construction project manager and senior estimator. We are having a mortgage burning party on our home this month. Flying to Ireland on the Fourth of July. I have worked for everything I own since I was 14. I was dirt poor while in high school. I just got my first SS check this month. Will keep working anyway because I'm good and I get paid a lot.

And when people lost their jobs before the ACA and when insurance was denied due to pre-existing condition and the lost their entire savings and homes to pay medical bills you call them parasites.

You suck at being human. I have worked incredibly hard my entire life without regret and have beautiful children grandchildren and one great grandchild. So life is good,

But I don't label people that have suffered serious setbacks due to medical conditions to be parasites.

Your life must be miserable because hate appears to be what you know and do best.

I don't have sympathy for haters. You don't deserve it.

^^^I'm happy for you.^^^

Don't need or want your sympathy.

Wonderful life on this end too. I retired at 54.

Congratulations for finally paying off your mortgage. That's a big day. I remember it well back when I was in my 40's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back