Punch Them Hard Where It Hurts: NFL Backlash for Going Political Is Growing

Restaurants Are Turning Their TVs OFF To The NFL.

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.

While the media is trying to convince everything that most Americans support the kneeling, if you want the truth just watch what companies do. They aren't about to lose money to go along.

Chances are that customers in restaurants started complaining or threatening to leave if NFL wasn't tuned out.

Directv probably got a lot of calls from people wanting to cancel the NFL Sunday ticket. I've gotten that in the past and usually, you have till September to cancel it. Once the season starts, you're usually stuck paying the monthly payments.

All in all, US Taxpayers subsidize the NFL directly to the tune of $7,000,000,000 a year, not to mention the fantastic prices fans pay for seats so that these players can make an average of 2.5 million a year? And now they have the nerve to give the finger to our military, servicemen, citizens and country? This is going to eventually come back to bite the NFL in the ass like a Rottweiler.

Actually they're exercising the freedom the military has fought long and hard to protect.

That's great but then millions of people also have the right to stop going to their games and tune them the fuck out. In the end, it will cost THEM, not me. Pretty stupid to bite the hand that feeds you.

^Such a pansy assed snowflake position.
All you need to do is ignore it and tune in after the anthem. No one is being hurt.

no, it is done by attacking the Honor and Duties of the US Military that loses life and limb so those dumb asses can shit on them in the middle of a tax payer paid stadium. maybe you should actually listen to the words of the anthem.

I don't know about you, but I joined the military to support, protect and defend the constitution. Not to defend unconstitutional edicts like 36 USC Chapter 3
So you never saluted the flag while in uniform?

Or were you a coward and did the Old I was only following orders excuse?

A soldier is only required to salute the flag during reveille and taps. Civilians aren't required to do anything.
Let him explain why he followed an “unconditional law”.

?

San Antonio-class amphibious transport dock - Wikipedia

The San Antonio class is a class of amphibious transport docks, also called a landing platform/dock (LPD), used by the United States Navy

The ship is more than 45 percent larger than the Austin class, displacing more than 25,000 tons at full load. It carries fewer troops, but has twice as much space for vehicles, landing craft, and aircraft

San Antonio LPD-17 Norfolk, Virginia

Mesa Verde LPD-19 Norfolk, Virginia

New York LPD-21 Mayport, Florida

Arlington LPD-24 Norfolk, Virginia

They're home ported 3 days away.
All deployed, Dufus.

Citation?
US Navy. There’s this really cool thing called the Internets.

I googled what ships were sent to Puerto Rico, and San Antonio class ships weren't on the list.

Why lie that they were sent there, they're just getting back from missions in florida

Navy.mil - Latest Stories

USS Iwo Jima and USS New York Return to Mayport (18 September 2017)
USS Iwo Jima (LHD 7), USS New York (LPD 21), along with multiple embarked Navy and Marine Corps units, completed initial rescue and recovery operations in support of federal and state officials, Sept. 17, following Hurricane Irma's devastation of the Florida Keys.

The San Antonio class is a class of amphibious transport docks, also called a landing platform/dock (LPD), used by the United States Navy

The ship is more than 45 percent larger than the Austin class, displacing more than 25,000 tons at full load. It carries fewer troops, but has twice as much space for vehicles, landing craft, and aircraft

All deployed, Dufus.

Citation?

I googled what ships were sent to Puerto Rico, and San Antonio class ships weren't on the list.

Why lie that they were sent there, they're just getting back from missions in florida

USS Iwo Jima (LHD 7), USS New York (LPD 21), along with multiple embarked Navy and Marine Corps units, completed initial rescue and recovery operations in support of federal and state officials, Sept. 17, following Hurricane Irma's devastation of the Florida Keys.

They need fuelers as well to get fuel inland where it's needed.

All deployed, Dufus.

Citation?

Yeah, some are in Europe, some in the Asian Pacific..... learn what deployed means.

All deployed, Dufus.

To Florida, not to Puerto Rico. And now they're back home again.

USNI News Fleet and Marine Tracker: Sept. 25, 2017 - USNI News

USS Iwo Jima (LHD-7), USS New York (LPD-21), USS Farragut (DDG-99), and Marines from the 26th MEU, 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing, and II Marine Expeditionary Force returned home to the Mayport/Jacksonville, Fla. area on Tuesday. While underway, they provided disaster relief in the Florida Keys

Don’t know much about anything, do you?

I know how to look up the navy's ship tracking site, and see that the ships I posted aren't in Europe or the Asian pacific like you claimed.

Why tell such Trump-like tales when it's so easy to fact check their location.

Restaurants Are Turning Their TVs OFF To The NFL.

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.
Cutting their noses to spite their faces :laugh:
Blacks historically burn down their own neighborhood.

And bigots have sex with their sisters.

The Constitution protects free speech. So should the President. It's part of the President's duty.

Aside from the fact that rights are not unlimited, other people also have the right to be OFFENDED. We have been offended. Big time. As to the President, he also first and foremost must look out for the welfare of the nation, and where these players have taken us is NOT good for the country.

Take your politics out of football and leave it on the street where it belongs. People go to see GAMES. I don't pay through the ass to have some players politics or perceived injustices shoved down my throat.

With what these players make, if they want to fight social issues of race, they can do a lot better than this. This kneeling at the games has brought attention . . . . attention to the fact that these people are overpaid, spoiled brats.

I respect your opinion to believe that. You are not under obligation to protect and defend the Constitution. The President is. He deliberately harmed the NFL far worse than a few player taking a knee during a portion of the pre-game that the networks rarely broadcast.

I say Impeach him.

Reliving your phony allegations is worthless at this point and will not save the President from his crimes against the Constitution and office he denigrate every day his occupies it.

Get Rid of Him.
how you going to do that blind baby?

The wheels are turning.
Only to run over your Lying Narrative, Put it in Reverse and Run it over again.
28km1dt.jpg

Nice punt.
Nice ****.

As in that is what you are. You punted a long time ago when I asked you to Prove YOUR ALLEGATIONS.
You'd rather suck Obama's Cock like THE MARXIST TROLL you are than actually have a discussion.

Fuck off, and please FORGET TO LOOK WHEN YOU CROSS THE STREET.

LOL. Ya are what you eat, ya big dick.

Are the fucking Browns even considered an NFL team?

No one cares if they kneel....they've sucked for years....they've got kneeling down pat.

These idiot liberals don't get it, the American people won't tolerate disrespecting our country they live in their liberal bubble cut off from reality.
LOL

You’re not the American people nor do you speak for them.

Forum List

Back