Punch Them Hard Where It Hurts: NFL Backlash for Going Political Is Growing

These idiot liberals don't get it, the American people won't tolerate disrespecting our country they live in their liberal bubble cut off from reality.
LOL

You’re not the American people nor do you speak for them.

LOL says the side who got their ass handed to them by Trump, lost the House and the Senate. Just go sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking okay.

I think the owners should sue Trump for the harm his deliberate abuse of power has caused and will continue to cause.

Of course Congress tell him "You're Fired"

The only reason this is a big deal is because our president can't get off his smartphone ridiculous...
You admit Trump owns you leftists.
I admit he appears to be an idiot and not presidential at all.
Yet here you lefties are ranting about everything the last 3 months about everything except Russia.
And now some results of Investigations are coming out... And we're waiting for the FBI investigation of collusion... What's surprising?

Restaurants Are Turning Their TVs OFF To The NFL.

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.
Cutting their noses to spite their faces :laugh:
Thanks for the smiley faces, I may go into standup soon.
View attachment 151769
You’ll have to stand if you go to a game, that game was sold out.

Morons like you who think otherwise because most had not yet showed up by a 5:25pm kickoff on a Thursday night have no one to blame but themselves for being so retarded.

Meanwhile.... the fans showed up..,

maxresdefault.jpg

DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund of its ‘NFL Sunday ticket’ package over national anthem protests.

Either DirecTV thinks that few customers will take advantage, or that the NFL has become so toxic that they’re willing to issue a lot of refunds in exchange for good PR. The restaurant move makes me think it might be the latter.

CEO of the Dish Network Says That It’s No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks.
View attachment 151769

No big deal but over 70k people attended that game and the home field team sucks this year. Anyway, 7k more people went to the Niners 3rd game this season than last.

I just wanted you to know so that you're not accused of being full of shit by throwing up an out of context image.

View attachment 151769

No big deal but over 70k people attended that game and the home field team sucks this year. Anyway, 7k more people went to the Niners 3rd game this season than last.

I just wanted you to know so that you're not accused of being full of shit by throwing up an out of context image.
The idiot posts a photo of the opening kickoff at about 5:25pm local time on a work night and thinks he scored a point for the brain-dead cult by showing most people had not showed up yet.

giphy.gif

View attachment 151769

The idiot posts a photo of the opening kickoff at about 5:25pm local time on a work night and thinks he scored a point for the brain-dead cult by showing most people had not showed up yet.

giphy.gif
NFL ticket sales plummet 17.9%

These idiot liberals don't get it, the American people won't tolerate disrespecting our country they live in their liberal bubble cut off from reality.
LOL

You’re not the American people nor do you speak for them.

LOL says the side who got their ass handed to them by Trump, lost the House and the Senate. Just go sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking okay.
LOL

That still does not make you the American people nor does it mean you speak for them.

You cult members are truly fucked in the head.

View attachment 151769

Have s nice day!

View attachment 151769

giphy.gif

In 2016 sales from the 2nd to 3rd week dropped by abou 11%. So, ok so you guys at most are affecting sales by 7%. Congratulations, I guess. Though I think the NFL's problem with brain injuries might also be a reason for a drop in ticket prices.

Just the same, your image was extremely misleading.

San Antonio-class amphibious transport dock - Wikipedia

The San Antonio class is a class of amphibious transport docks, also called a landing platform/dock (LPD), used by the United States Navy

San Antonio LPD-17 Norfolk, Virginia

Mesa Verde LPD-19 Norfolk, Virginia

New York LPD-21 Mayport, Florida

Arlington LPD-24 Norfolk, Virginia

They're home ported 3 days away.

All deployed, Dufus.

To Florida, not to Puerto Rico. And now they're back home again.

USNI News Fleet and Marine Tracker: Sept. 25, 2017 - USNI News

USS Iwo Jima (LHD-7), USS New York (LPD-21), USS Farragut (DDG-99), and Marines from the 26th MEU, 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing, and II Marine Expeditionary Force returned home to the Mayport/Jacksonville, Fla. area on Tuesday. While underway, they provided disaster relief in the Florida Keys
Bottom line is Trump is a total failure as commander & chief! Now 3.5 million US citizens lives are in peril.

View attachment 151769

giphy.gif
LOL

Do you ever resist falling for fake news?

Attendance is at near record highs...

2017 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

View attachment 151769

giphy.gif

In 2016 sales from the 2nd to 3rd week dropped by abou 11%. So, ok so you guys at most are affecting sales by 7%. Congratulations, I guess. Though I think the NFL's problem with brain injuries might also be a reason for a drop in ticket prices.

Like anyone cares millionaires might get a brain injury.

Only Leftard pussies who never follow sports care.

View attachment 151769

giphy.gif
LOL

Shitforbrains posts data from before Sunday.

San Antonio-class amphibious transport dock - Wikipedia

The San Antonio class is a class of amphibious transport docks, also called a landing platform/dock (LPD), used by the United States Navy

San Antonio LPD-17 Norfolk, Virginia

Mesa Verde LPD-19 Norfolk, Virginia

New York LPD-21 Mayport, Florida

Arlington LPD-24 Norfolk, Virginia

They're home ported 3 days away.

All deployed, Dufus.

To Florida, not to Puerto Rico. And now they're back home again.

USNI News Fleet and Marine Tracker: Sept. 25, 2017 - USNI News

USS Iwo Jima (LHD-7), USS New York (LPD-21), USS Farragut (DDG-99), and Marines from the 26th MEU, 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing, and II Marine Expeditionary Force returned home to the Mayport/Jacksonville, Fla. area on Tuesday. While underway, they provided disaster relief in the Florida Keys
Bottom line is Trump is a total failure as commander & chief! Now 3.5 million US citizens lives are in peril.
Trump owns you Leftards.

View attachment 151769

giphy.gif

I'm not so sure money has anything to do with it. As in, I don't give a shit about your mental deficiency and I know you're not a millionaire.

giphy.gif

I'm not so sure money has anything to do with it. As in, I don't give a shit about your mental deficiency and I know you're not a millionaire.
Leftardism is hurting the NFL.

And you’re right. I’m a MULTI millionaire.

View attachment 151769

giphy.gif
LOL

Shitforbrains posts data from before Sunday.
LOLOL

You crack me up.

Moron, that included the first three weeks of this season.

Did you even bother to read the article you linked or did you get no further than the headline?

"We have seen a massive decrease in NFL ticket purchases this past week in comparison to years past. Week 3 seems to usually have less ticket orders than week 2, but this year ticket purchases are down more than 7 percent from this time last year," said TickPick's Jack Slingland.

Really? How so?
DirectTV losing money while the NFL doesn't lose a cent and restaurants losing money while the NFL doesn't lose a cent? Both of their own accord? How silly.

Hen they will be fine! Still, how does this hurt a business who mearly puts a game on for noise?
Because people go there to watch games. Duh. You think the bar's packed and the kitchen's bustling at 1:00 PM on a Sunday without football? You think I'm going to call my friends and tell them to meet me at Buffalo Wild Wings, and order a bunch of rounds of beers and wings, to watch Seinfeld reruns?

Oh, so your bars are empty in the off season? If a bar can't make it without Sunday football they don't deserve to exist. May as well stay home.

Forum List

Back