"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are the rules as to attorney statements. The prosecutor didn't violate any of them.

http://www.americanbar.org/content/...nts-general-rules-guidelines.authcheckdam.pdf

Yes, I know the prosecutor didn't violate any rules. He stated a quote taken directly from the phone transcripts of Zimmerman. He stated it twice, in fact. That was evidence that the defense simply could not defend or object to in discovery.

What he did was to rip away one thread of accusation - the accusation that he made a racist statement. This case is not being vigorously prosecuted.

We obviously have a "seriously low information poster" in Tea.

Doesn't even have a grip on opening statements.

"Case closed."?

:lmao:

Once again for the illiterate and lazy:

The discovery process prior to going to trial is where both sides reveal their case, details, witnesses and evidence.

The defense was well aware that the prosecution was going to start with that quote from Zimmerman. If the defense objected to it as being false or fabricated, the prosecutor would not have said it.

There are no surprises for either side, that happens in movies and old Perry Mason episodes.

Got it?

Oh dear. The statement was not false or fabricated, it was a statement that Zimmerman really made. It's on tape. We've all heard it.

Prosecutor also said that Zimmerman went to his doctor the next day for a "note so I can go back to work". THe physician examined his head and found two 3/4" lacerations that did not require sutures.

You people are such dupes. That sensational photo showing his head bleeding....any first year med student could have told you there wasn't even a teaspoon of blood on that back of that bastard's head.

Here are the rules as to attorney statements. The prosecutor didn't violate any of them.

http://www.americanbar.org/content/...nts-general-rules-guidelines.authcheckdam.pdf

Yes, I know the prosecutor didn't violate any rules. He stated a quote taken directly from the phone transcripts of Zimmerman. He stated it twice, in fact. That was evidence that the defense simply could not defend or object to in discovery.

What he did was to rip away one thread of accusation - the accusation that he made a racist statement. This case is not being vigorously prosecuted.

Hold on, it hasn't even started yet.

The discovery process prior to going to trial is where both sides reveal their case, details, witnesses and evidence.

The defense was well aware that the prosecution was going to start with that quote from Zimmerman. If the defense objected to it as being false or fabricated, the prosecutor would not have said it.

There are no surprises for either side, that happens in movies and old Perry Mason episodes.

Got it?

Oh dear. The statement was not false or fabricated, it was a statement that Zimmerman really made. It's on tape. We've all heard it.

Prosecutor also said that Zimmerman went to his doctor the next day for a "note so I can go back to work". THe physician examined his head and found two 3/4" lacerations that did not require sutures.

You people are such dupes. That sensational photo showing his head bleeding....any first year med student could have told you there wasn't even a teaspoon of blood on that back of that bastard's head.

There is nothing about a broken nose that prevents you from working. You ain't very pretty, but you can work. Ditto with a head injury if your neuro checks are OK.

Don't try to bullshit me. I am a board certified NP.

Before you start interpreting a trial, you might want to thing about going to law school.

Last edited:
OOOPS! Prosecution just objected with Defense's opening statement and the judge sustained. Sorry, Katzy. You are wrong. Judge just told the lame Defense that he needs to stick to evidence, not a story about his own damn family!

LMAO!!!!

OOOPS! Prosecution just objected with Defense's opening statement and the judge sustained. Sorry, Katzy. You are wrong. Judge just told the lame Defense that he needs to stick to evidence, not a story about his own damn family!

LMAO!!!!

WTF? You just said 'it hasn't started yet.' Sounds to me like it has started. And I don't believe the judge said 'damn.'

Before start interpreting a trial, you might want to thing about going to law school.

Husband is a trial attorney in Philadelphia. For over 25 years. Graduated from Georgetown with JD and LLM. I get my info from all the craziest sources, don't I?

NoTea wants Zimmerman to lose so bad. It's written in all of his/her comments. According to proper court procedure, neither attorney is able to make any objections during opening statements. That can only happen during the questioning phase. Opening statements are meant to introduce both sides of the case to the jury for further consideration during questioning.

"Case closed."?

Got it?

Just shut the fuck up. Read.

Opening statement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got it?

Can you quote the Florida law that says you have to wait until you have shed a certain amount of blood or require a certain amount of sutures before you can draw your weapon and dispose of a useless thug attempting to harm you?

"Fucking punks....these assholes always get away" said George Zimmerman about Trayvon Martin. Opening remarks by the prosecution! Outstanding! I love this guy!

And guess what, the defense attorneys did not object. Double ooops!

Talking about "case closed".......

Wow I got doesn't like when some bugarlizes homes whowouldhavethunkit!

The reason he didn't object is because he ACKNOWLEGED he saw him and initially pursued him.

However he broke off pursuit and watched back to his car. That is when the real criminal in the case, Martin, followed and attacked Zimmerman with extreme violence!

Zimmerman didn't even need stand your ground, he could use the original self-defense defense!

LMAO!!!!

WTF? You just said 'it hasn't started yet.' Sounds to me like it has started. And I don't believe the judge said 'damn.'

I was not quoting the judge. You do understand what these mean: " "?

Opening statements, no witnesses called yet. That's what I mean about not starting yet.
But the defense did get on with it after apologizing to the judge.

And just what kind of objection do you think could be made? Of course you don't know what objections were made in an in limine motion.

Before start interpreting a trial, you might want to thing about going to law school.

Husband is a trial attorney in Philadelphia. For over 25 years. Graduated from Georgetown with JD and LLM. I get my info from all the craziest sources, don't I?

You don't get a JD by osmosis. You know nothing.

I guess you would let your doctor's wife do surgery on you.

LMAO!!!!

Opening statements, no witnesses called yet. That's what I mean about not starting yet.

I gave you the RULES under which objections in an opening statement can be made. For crying out loud, read them.

LMAO!!!!

You seriously don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You should shut up before you REALLY embarrass yourself. If you could any worse than you already have.

"Case closed."?

Got it?

Just shut the fuck up. Read.

Opening statement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I always enjoy seeing your fantasy figure avatar showing up on my threads. Fairly juvenile for a grown man. Unless you really are just a 15-year-old kid with too many video games and not enough time.

You seriously don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You should shut up before you REALLY embarrass yourself. If you could any worse than you already have.

And you took a "class" but I am listening to the live opening statements. What are you doing besides showing your fucking bias?

"Fucking punks....these assholes always get away" said George Zimmerman about Trayvon Martin. Opening remarks by the prosecution! Outstanding! I love this guy!

And guess what, the defense attorneys did not object. Double ooops!

Talking about "case closed".......

Only morons think those words are incriminating.

I gave you the RULES under which objections in an opening statement can be made. For crying out loud, read them.

For crying out loud, the prosecutor just objected to the defense's opening statement and the judge sustained the prosecutor's objection. Do you get that? I'm listening to the opening statements live streaming now.

Forum List

Back