Purported names, photos and addresses of Fulton County grand jurors circulate on far-right internet

It inspires me with great confidence. These clowns really think they can run a RICO case on short notice. This is the opening salvo on what is sure to be a Democrat disaster.
I’ve done some very light reading up on the Georgia RICO statute. This particular prosecutor has used it at least two prior notable times. It’s a potent prosecutorial tool when used properly and competently.

Here, though, the use of the Ga RICO statute appears to be using protected free political speech as a criminal underlying act or acts.

Any prosecutorial abuse of the RICO statute cannot be tolerated.

The names were released by the Fulton County Clerk’s Office.

Idiotic move.
By law.
But not the addresses. Thats on you fuckers.

Doxxing people just doing their community service. Now they are getting death threats.

Last edited:
By law.
But not the addresses. Thats on you fuckers.

Doxxing people just doing their community service. Now they are getting death threats.
Wrong. The jury is supposed to be kept confidential.

Thanks for playing, here's your consolation prize...

Screenshot_20230817_170539_Chrome.jpg

By law.
But not the addresses.

I haven’t seen any other example of a released online copy of any indictment in Ga where the clerk released the names of the grand jurors on that case. Certainly wasn’t done in NYState
Thats on you fuckers.
No more on me than it is in you. I wouldn’t doc anyone. Lots of Dims have done it.

Gee. Now we see that you folks grasp the problem with doxxing. Kind of late in the game.

I hope no juror is dumb enough to get on facebook and start "chirping." But the young ones have youtube channels and want to get more hits and the more money they make.

Nobody seemed to care that democrat senator Schumer organized a mob to surrounded the homes of Supreme Court Justices and one of them was actually targeted for assassination. My guess is that CNN's account of the Georgia G.J., full of unidentified "experts" and anonymous "threats", is mostly bull shit.

Nobody seemed to care that democrat senator Schumer organized a mob to surrounded the homes of Supreme Court Justices and one of them was actually targeted for assassination. My guess is that CNN's account of the Georgia G.J., full of unidentified "experts" and anonymous "threats", is mostly bull shit.
It's click bait. CNN can't survive without it. The only reason they're still around is because of their government contracts.

Next time you're at the airport, and you see CNN playing at the bar, try this and see what happens: ask them to change the channel.

Forum List

Back