Put a Bounty on Putin's Head

Don't you know history?

What has been happening over there?

For your knowledge, the Communist Soviet Union ended on December 26 1991.

Go pick up a book woman! :rolleyes:

My Lord!

Oh please!! They certainly aren't a democracy and they could cause a world war if just one person screws up. They're both communists and dictators and I'm not buying any of that crap.

and another stalker triggered report:

Screenshot_20220301-034054_Opera.jpg

Oh please!! They certainly aren't a democracy and they could cause a world war if just one person screws up. They're both communists and dictators and I'm not buying any of that crap.

You should shut your mouth and accept your ignorance,

It's difficult to do that, I know, but Russia is not a Communist country anymore .....you ignoramus!

No, the Russians have trapped their main forces in a 40 mile convoy. We are going to see massive Javelin attacks which will render them useless. Worst military move in a very long time.
I hope you’re right - though I feel sorry for the mothers and wives of the Russian conscript soldiers who are about to be slaughtered by the defenders of Kyiv.

so?

that doesn't mean that countries who are at war with each other are Communists!

are you stupid or something?

Look, I don't care whether they say they are or not, they sure act like that they are and if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck! And no they don't have to be communist to be at war, but if Russia were to attack our country you can bet that they would try and make The United States a communist country.

I'm thinking $50 million would do the trick. His own generals will do away with him and this war will end overnight.

Not a precedent one wants to set as a tool of foreign policy, even for politicians I can't stand.

Biden is a doddering moron, but I don't want someone gunning for him due to a bounty put out on him.

You say that Russia is a Communist country, you are wrong!

Russian is NOT a Communist country anymore.

Let's be clear here, ok?
Right, it’s ostensibly a federal constitutional republic.

But in practical reality it is an oligarchy led by a fascist tyrant who murders with the same abandon (if not yet in the same numbers) as his idol Josef Stalin.

Look, I don't care whether they say they are or not, they sure act like that they are and if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck! And no they don't have to be communist to be at war, but if Russia were to attack our country you can bet that they would try and make The United States a communist country.

Frankly..... do you always have to be so infantile in your little replies? :dunno:

*sigh*....no wonder the world is in the state that is in.

Forum List

Back