Put a Bounty on Putin's Head

again, just like hitler. do you even realize it?
Does it matter in the grand scheme of things as they currently stand?

I think you are under the false impression that I care what happens to either Ukraine or Russia, I'm not. They can stand or fall based on their own abilities or lack thereof.

I just don't want to see the US dragged into a EU/Russian conflict of their own making, much less have it used as as a excuse for the dems to run roughshod over anyone that thinks the same way I do and blame all the ills they have subjected us to on Mah Ukraine/Russia.

The Germans need to ask themselves, was it wise to shut down their nuke power plants and depend on Russian gas to keep them warm at night? I hope they fuckin' well freeze as deserves has everything to do with it.

E7E0D20A-91E9-44FB-BF41-B70527ECF8EB.jpeg

Does it matter in the grand scheme of things as they currently stand?

I think you are under the false impression that I care what happens to either Ukraine or Russia, I'm not. They can stand or fall based on their own abilities or lack thereof.

I just don't want to see the US dragged into a EU/Russian conflict of their own making, much less have it used as as a excuse for the dems to run roughshod over anyone that thinks the same way I do and blame all the ills they have subjected us to on Mah Ukraine/Russia.

The Germans need to ask themselves, was it wise to shut down their nuke power plants and depend on Russian gas to keep them warm at night? I hope they fuckin' well freeze as deserves has everything to do with it.
I understand your point of view. Accept that your point of view is what made Hitler successful in the beginning, and live with that...

I'm thinking $50 million would do the trick. His own generals will do away with him and this war will end overnight.

"When critical faculties are deliberately turned off based on a belief that absolute moral certainty has been attained, the parts of our brain armed with the capacity of reason are disabled."

Actually, last I heard, the Russian incursion was practically finished. They've taken the two regions dominated by Russians which was all they were ever after and the rest of Ukraine, Vlad pretty much doesn't care about.
Mostly.

If they don't have Zelinsky and his Deep State apparatchiks? The mission isn't done. That is where negotiations come in. If Zelinsky and the bureaucrats can be convinced to change their goals, there is no more need for war.

I think it sounds like Putin has destroyed the Azov battalion, which sounds as if that was the main tactical objective.

I understand your point of view. Accept that your point of view is what made Hitler successful in the beginning, and live with that...
Meh, men of Putin's/Hitler's ilk will always try to exploit weakness when they see it, that's how they roll. Putin sees the west as weak, same as Hitler saw the Brits and French.

But hey you can contribute, the Ukrainians just formed a International Legion. Go over and "get some". Have fun storming the castle. ;)

Meh, men of Putin's/Hitler's ilk will always try to exploit weakness when they see it, that's how they roll. Putin sees the west as weak, same as Hitler saw the Brits and French.

But hey you can contribute, the Ukrainians just formed a International Legion. Go over and "get some". Have fun storming the castle. ;)
it's not my fight. i will also not excuse the aggressor. why are you doing that? it's obviously not your fight either?

I'm thinking $50 million would do the trick. His own generals will do away with him and this war will end overnight.

Sure, you can do that, but what good would it do?

If Putin were whacked by the western powers, it would allow radical elements to take over the Russian Federation and would be out for blood.

It wouldn't be pretty, particularly as President Putin is very popular in his home land.

Mostly.

If they don't have Zelinsky and his Deep State apparatchiks? The mission isn't done. That is where negotiations come in. If Zelinsky and the bureaucrats can be convinced to change their goals, there is no more need for war.

I think it sounds like Putin has destroyed the Azov battalion, which sounds as if that was the main tactical objective.

If Putin destroyed the Azov Nazi Battalion ....that is a very good thing!

For those who don't know what the Ukrainian Azov Battalion is

If Putin were whacked by the western powers, it would allow radical elements to take over the Russian Federation and would be out for blood.

It wouldn't be pretty, particularly as President Putin is very popular in his home land.
radical elements? oh noes. lol

Yeah, just what we need, far left wing or far right wing folks in the Kremlin. Like eighty years of that wasn't already enough.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back