Put a Bounty on Putin's Head

Now there is no way any of them are ready or able to kill Pootin and chasing down Pootin and killing him, well good luck…

I love to be the one but I ain’t that stupid!
There's a fair chance someone has already poisoned him with radiation. He looks terrible.

No it won't. Sure it might end the current battle, but a lot of people in Russia probably love and respect the guy and that will only piss them off. Not only that, but Russia is a communist country and somebody else will just take over and they will only try to attack again as long as that old fool is still in the white house. It would only solve one problem, but it would soon create others in the process.

You say that Russia is a Communist country, you are wrong!

Russian is NOT a Communist country anymore.

Let's be clear here, ok?

Actually, last I heard, the Russian incursion was practically finished. They've taken the two regions dominated by Russians which was all they were ever after and the rest of Ukraine, Vlad pretty much doesn't care about.
Nah, he's going for a partition of Ukraine.

He's got the Black Sea/Sea of Azov sewed-up, all that is left to do is force a partition of Ukraine at the Dnieper and Boom!, he has a buffer against NATO which was the real objective.

To get that partition the west will give him assurances that the western portion is never allowed into NATO. Done and done.

Nah, he's going for a partition of Ukraine.

He's got the Black Sea/Sea of Azov sewed-up, all that is left to do is force a partition of Ukraine at the Dnieper and Boom!, he has a buffer against NATO which was the real objective.

To get that partition the west will give him assurances that the western portion is never allowed into NATO. Done and done.
sure. a buffer is obtained by moving towards the force you fear. lol.

sounds like Hitler's justification for invading Poland. no shit.
Things are as they are.....Maybe Putin has a better grasp of history than he's given credit for. He's always seen the west as soft and decadent and if possible he's going to take full advantage of it.

Till he's knocked off of it he's the one in the cat-bird's seat.

Forum List

Back