Put a Bounty on Putin's Head

ok. i forgot how you don't care by repeatedly running interference for Russia attacking Ukraine. i guess that's my bad. as the kids say.

I know, I know, it's rare when you run-up on a person these days that can honestly say "I don't care" about a issue you care about and I know it tends to leave peeps somewhat befuddled but I suspect you will get over it.....Or not, I don't care about that either......Good luck. ;)

I'm thinking $50 million would do the trick. His own generals will do away with him and this war will end overnight.
The key to getting rid of Putin is making life miserable for the Oligarchs that support him. They love Putin because he's allowed them to get filthy rich. Now this "war" is costing them huge amounts of money. Putin buys off his generals by making them filthy rich as well. Here's the thing though...somebody that you can buy off? They can be bought off by a better offer. That better offer may be coming from one of those Oligarchs.

I know, I know, it's rare when you run-up on a person these days that can honestly say "I don't care" about a issue you care about and I know it tends to leave peeps somewhat befuddled but I suspect you will get over it.....Or not, I don't care about that either......Good luck. ;)
please continue to showcase your indifference by popping up here. it's very convincing.

Actually, last I heard, the Russian incursion was practically finished. They've taken the two regions dominated by Russians which was all they were ever after and the rest of Ukraine, Vlad pretty much doesn't care about.
Dude, Putin wants to reconstitute the Soviet Union! Trust me...he CARES about the rest of the Ukraine!

Wrong as usual — always, comrade Synthia.

Holy shit you're stupid. Or just dishonest.

AIR FORCE MAGAZINE:

DALLAS NEWS:

THE FUCKING VIDEO:

1646105280139.png

That's one way to resolve differences...

What happens if Putin offers the same or more for Ole' Joe's head on a silver platter?

*****SMILE*****

:)

2. Rosneft (OJSCY)

• Revenue (TTM): $111.1 billion
  • Net Income (TTM): $12 billion
  • Market Cap: $45.9 billion
  • 1-Year Trailing Total Return: -27.39%
  • 30-Day Average Daily Volume: 12,125

Rosneft, also a majority state-owned enterprise, is the overall leader of Russia's petroleum industry and is one of the world’s largest publicly-traded oil and gas companies. The company explores, extracts, and produces petroleum products and petrochemicals, but is also involved in natural gas exploration and production. Rosneft is included in the Russian government’s List of Strategic Enterprises and Organizations.3

Holy shit you're stupid. Or just dishonest.

AIR FORCE MAGAZINE:

DALLAS NEWS:

THE FUCKING VIDEO:
Holy fuck you’re such a retard, Synthia, you can’t even recognize that 1989 preceded 1990.

2. Rosneft (OJSCY)

• Revenue (TTM): $111.1 billion
  • Net Income (TTM): $12 billion
  • Market Cap: $45.9 billion
  • 1-Year Trailing Total Return: -27.39%
  • 30-Day Average Daily Volume: 12,125

Rosneft, also a majority state-owned enterprise, is the overall leader of Russia's petroleum industry and is one of the world’s largest publicly-traded oil and gas companies. The company explores, extracts, and produces petroleum products and petrochemicals, but is also involved in natural gas exploration and production. Rosneft is included in the Russian government’s List of Strategic Enterprises and Organizations.3
and? the post i answered mentioned nossreff. you got a file for them as well, cuz i need no file about rosneft.

Holy fuck you’re such a retard, Synthia, you can’t even recognize that 1989 preceded 1990.
I don't know whether to agree or laugh. . . He's such a moron. No wonder he swallows every corporate and government bit of propaganda. :auiqs.jpg:

If Putin destroyed the Azov Nazi Battalion ....that is a very good thing!

For those who don't know what the Ukrainian Azov Battalion is

Did you even bother to read the Wiki entry in full? This is a unit in the low hundreds with 10-20% adhering to neo Nazi views. There is only one individual in the Ukrainian parliament that holds such views. Nazism is NOT a widely supported ideology among Ukrainians that is Putin’s Big Lie to justify this mass murder of Russian conscript soldiers and Ukrainian soldiers AND civilians.

FYI there are more white nationalist neo Nazi adherents in the ranks of the US military and in the US Congress and in the US population than in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back