Put thermal goggles on all cops so they cant see race!

Even if we did put thermal googles on them...They'd still end up arresting and shooting more blacks simply because blacks commit 5-10 times more crime/population. You just can't change reality by blinding yourself.

Easy there.....if you missed the last page on this thread...I must tell you that im now officially an African-American. And you are saying African-Americans commit more crime and im offended. My motherland is special to me.

Even if we did put thermal googles on them...They'd still end up arresting and shooting more blacks simply because blacks commit 5-10 times more crime/population. You just can't change reality by blinding yourself.

Easy there.....if you missed the last page on this thread...I must tell you that im now officially an African-American. And you are saying African-Americans commit more crime and im offended. My motherland is special to me.

I think all human beings should strive for honesty and seek out the truth. ;) Critical thinking is why we rule this planet....No reason to be offended.

You may not be but I am and so is the POTUS. Being white it would make more sense you having your roots in europe. A person is from where their roots are.

And roots begin...where you are born and raised.

If I met you...and asked where you are from, would you say Africa? What if I said "oh cool, what part?"....and you said the California part. Silly right?

You may have ancestors who were from there.

But...you are not from Africa. You are American. Um....sorry, I guess?
Roots begin where your ancestors are from. Thats why people say they are going back to their "roots" and fly to Ireland to see what they call the mother country.

If you met me and asked where I was from I would say I was from Senegal but raised in the US. You may think its silly but since what you think has no relevance I can allow you that.

You are right..what a stranger thinks is irrelevant.

Were you born in Senegal? If you werent born or raised in Africa...or lived the past 15-20 years in Africa. ..you sir are not "from" Africa.

My ancestors trace back to Germany...and Prussia...and Pangea...and South Carolina...and British and Confederate Charleston.

Am I Pangean-Prussian-German-British-Confederate-South Carolinian-American???

No. Im from South Carolina, USA.
I was not born in Senegal but thats where my ancestors are from therefore thats where I am from.

You are free to determine for yourself what you are and where you are from for you. That freedom doesnt extend to defining what I am and where I came from for me. You can claim S. Carolina if you choose. Me I claim Africa. Not much anyone can do to change that.

Hey...go for it. Freedom of speech. You werent born or raised in Africa. ..yet you say you are "from Africa".

You say we all can say we are "from" anywhere we choose. Sure can. Again...free speech is great.

But its quite silly.

Hey...Im gonna be from South Africa. You and I are now both African-American!

My first day on USMB as an African-American. ..wow this should be fun!
Its only silly to you. To me its just a matter of fact. If you dont have roots in South Africa that would be silly.

And roots begin...where you are born and raised.

If I met you...and asked where you are from, would you say Africa? What if I said "oh cool, what part?"....and you said the California part. Silly right?

You may have ancestors who were from there.

But...you are not from Africa. You are American. Um....sorry, I guess?
Roots begin where your ancestors are from. Thats why people say they are going back to their "roots" and fly to Ireland to see what they call the mother country.

If you met me and asked where I was from I would say I was from Senegal but raised in the US. You may think its silly but since what you think has no relevance I can allow you that.

Were you born in Senegal? If you werent born or raised in Africa...or lived the past 15-20 years in Africa. ..you sir are not "from" Africa.

My ancestors trace back to Germany...and Prussia...and Pangea...and South Carolina...and British and Confederate Charleston.

I was not born in Senegal but thats where my ancestors are from therefore thats where I am from.

You are free to determine for yourself what you are and where you are from for you. That freedom doesnt extend to defining what I am and where I came from for me. You can claim S. Carolina if you choose. Me I claim Africa. Not much anyone can do to change that.

Hey...go for it. Freedom of speech. You werent born or raised in Africa. ..yet you say you are "from Africa".

You say we all can say we are "from" anywhere we choose. Sure can. Again...free speech is great.

But its quite silly.

Its only silly to you. To me its just a matter of fact. If you dont have roots in South Africa that would be silly.

White people are there. My ancestors went back and forth there a lot.

So...whats up bro? Fellow African-American. Quite a year we had last year huh?

But then again...England and Germany have a lot of hot women.

Hmmm.

Help me out guys. Do I wanna be from Africa, England or Germany? I was born and raised in South Carolina. But I need to figure out where I am "from" ya know?

But its quite silly.

So you lied? Dont try to claim the motherland if you arent Black.

But then again...England and Germany have a lot of hot women.

Hmmm.

Help me out guys. Do I wanna be from Africa, England or Germany? I was born and raised in South Carolina. But I need to figure out where I am "from" ya know?
I agree both countries have hot women. German women are especially into the brothers.

But its quite silly.

I dont have to be black to be from Africa. My ancestors from Charleston traded in Africa. One generation was conceived in Johannesburg.

Im African-American and im claiming the motherland too. Or England. Havent totally decided where im from yet. Either England or South Africa. Being a legitimate African-American is kinda...fun though. Makes me feel cultured.

So yeah...love to the motherland man!!

awww, yet another BUcs race baiting thread. I wonder if he get's points from his Grand Wizard.

But its quite silly.

I dont have to be black to be from Africa. My ancestors from Charleston traded in Africa. One generation was conceived in Johannesburg.

Im African-American and im claiming the motherland too. Or England. Havent totally decided where im from yet. Either England or South Africa. Being a legitimate African-American is kinda...fun though. Makes me feel cultured.

If you have ancestors that were born in Africa you can call yourself a Afrikaner-american. Its not really your motherland but I understand why you would want to claim it.

But its quite silly.

If you have ancestors that were born in Africa you can call yourself a Afrikaner-american. Its not really your motherland but I understand why you would want to claim it.

Yes!!

Its official. Im an African-American! Wow. Its so cool to discover my true motherland roots. I have so much to say...saving it for later though. Right now im just enjoying this moment.

awww, yet another BUcs race baiting thread. I wonder if he get's points from his Grand Wizard.
He wants to be Black now. :laugh:

No I dont wanna be black. Im not black.

But..I am from Africa. Just like you. So...what do I need to know about being from Africa? Any special dates or holidays I need to mark? Its all so new to me. Can you help?

But..I am from Africa. Just like you. So...what do I need to know about being from Africa? Any special dates or holidays I need to mark? Its all so new to me. Can you help?
You'd have to get in contact with your fellow Afrikaners. They are white like you.

Yes!!

Its official. Im an African-American! Wow. Its so cool to discover my true motherland roots. I have so much to say...saving it for later though. Right now im just enjoying this moment.
No. Youre just an Afrikaner-american.

You'd have to get in contact with your fellow Afrikaners. They are white like you.

Huh? You're a fellow African man. I love our motherland as much as you do. Im sorry for the dumb shit I said before. I didnt realize I was an African-American until now. Im asking you to help an African brother in this journey to self discovery.

Yes!!

No. Youre just an Afrikaner-american.

No...my ancestors arent Dutch so they werent Afrikaans. Mine were from Charleston. ..then Johannesburg during the trade years...which is where my branch of the family tree began.

Im just a fellow African-American man just like you.

Forum List

Back