Put This Piece of Crap Down...He's Been a Detriment to Society His Whole Life

One 25 cent bullet behind the ear. Justice would be done and it would only cost them a quarter.
You must be using .22 caliber rounds. I can't find any 9mm, .45, .357, 5.56, 2.23, 45/70, .308, or 30-06 rounds for .25 cents anywhere. I guess the prisons will just have to spend more money on their firing squads (after all, we must have proper decorum and use firing squads and a firing squad using .22 caliber rifles isn't impressive enough).

Where you shopping Budapest? 9mm $12 for 50 here, 22 lr less than $25 for 500

Once baby blackl jesus left the oral office ammo dropped 400% and became available again.

I'll even donate the ammo: Powder and primers are the only expense. The wheel weights to cast the 124 grain 9mm bullets cost me about $30 for 300 pounds, and I picked up two 5-gallon buckets of once-fired 9mm brass at a garage sale for $5 apiece. Load 'em up to about 980 fps and they would do the job, point black to the head.

I want my bullets back when they're done, though. I can recast those. :04:

One 25 cent bullet behind the ear. Justice would be done and it would only cost them a quarter.
You must be using .22 caliber rounds. I can't find any 9mm, .45, .357, 5.56, 2.23, 45/70, .308, or 30-06 rounds for .25 cents anywhere. I guess the prisons will just have to spend more money on their firing squads (after all, we must have proper decorum and use firing squads and a firing squad using .22 caliber rifles isn't impressive enough).

Where you shopping Budapest? 9mm $12 for 50 here, 22 lr less than $25 for 500

Once baby blackl jesus left the oral office ammo dropped 400% and became available again.
A box of 50 rounds for $12 comes to .42 cents per round if you round it out. As to your .22 calibers of $25 for 500, that would be .20 cents per round, which is in the cost factor of what I said that he was indicating that should be used.

A box of 50 rounds for $12 comes to .42 cents per round if you round it out. As to your .22 calibers of $25 for 500, that would be .20 cents per round, which is in the cost factor of what I said that he was indicating that should be used.[/QUOTE]

So whats your problem Einstien, go buy ammo and shoot someone! :)

Forum List

Back