Putin=1.......U.S.A.=0

My heavens you are ignorant Russia has been an ally of Syria since the last century. Russia has had a "foothold" in the ME for decades.

No, moron.......I am not talking about how long Russia has HAD a foothold in the ME (shit, go back to Nasser's Egypt)...I am talking about Trump agreeing for Russia to continue having FULL support for its military stations allover Syria...ports, airfields, etc......

Support? Seriously kid, you are fucked up in the head. How do you propose to get them to take them out?

The last 8 years have eroded our liberties.

True.....and I'm so damn sorry that you're writing your bullshit from some relocation camp that Obama placed you in.......without your guns, bible, and flags.

No your first interest was overthrowing Assad at the behest of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey and the CIA under Obama facilitated the arming of terror groups errrrrr rebels to overthrow a secular leader.

True.......You can even blame Obama for the onset of psoriasis....

Bush43 and Obama both removed leaders that kept those people in check, with no gain for the United States. Obama's open and vocal support of the Muslim Brotherhood over Mubarak in Egypt was the most obvious in intent.

Makes one wonder.

Well, you may be correct.......It is BETTER to have brutal dictators in the ME for us to sell weaponry to them.....Just ask the Saudis.

How does toppling Assad for Isis change the fact that Syria is ruled by a brutal dictatorship?

Well first off it's not a brutal dictatorship. Never has been. Beleive it or not as compared to some of our allies in the ME Assad is quite secular. Respects all religions. Women have full rights. As compared to the countries run by Sunnis.

The extremist groups are all Sunni and of course they took away womens rights in Syria and in the territories they seized in Iraq.

January 13, 2014 12:00AM EST
Languages
Available In
Syria: Extremists Restricting Women’s Rights

Harsh Rules on Dress, Work, School

Expand

Syrian refugees stand in line as they receive humanitarian aid in Darashakran refugee camp, on the outskirts of Arbil in Iraq Kurdistan region on December 28, 2013.

© 2013 Reuters

(New York) – Certain extremist armed opposition groups are imposing strict and discriminatory rules on women and girls that have no basis in Syrian law, Human Rights Watch said today.

The harsh rules that some groups are administering in areas under their control in northern and northeastern Syria violate women’s and girls’ human rights and limit their ability to carry out essential daily activities.

Human Rights Watch interviewed 43 refugees from Syria in Iraqi Kurdistan and conducted telephone interviews with two refugees from Syria in Turkey in November and December 2013. The refugees interviewed said that the extremist armed groups Jabhat al-Nusra and the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (ISIS) have enforced their interpretation of Sharia, or Islamic law, by requiring women and girls to wear headscarves (hijabs) and full-length robes (abayas), and threatening to punish those who do not comply. In some areas, the groups are imposing discriminatory measures prohibiting women and girls, particularly those who do not abide by the dress code, from moving freely in public, working, and attending school.

“Extremist groups like ISIS and Jabhat al-Nusra are undermining the freedoms that Syria’s women and girls enjoyed, which were a longtime strength of Syrian society,” said Liesl Gerntholtz, women’s rights director at Human Rights Watch. “What kind of victory do these groups promise for women and girls who are watching their rights slip away.”

The last 8 years have eroded our liberties.

True.....and I'm so damn sorry that you're writing your bullshit from some relocation camp that Obama placed you in.......without your guns, bible, and flags.

You never disappoint. I knew you wouldn't actually answer the question.

And you can lose liberties without being put in camp. Every time you give the federal government power to control your life when they have no authority to, you've given up your liberty to them.

No your first interest was overthrowing Assad at the behest of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey and the CIA under Obama facilitated the arming of terror groups errrrrr rebels to overthrow a secular leader.

True.......You can even blame Obama for the onset of psoriasis....

My statement is true. And they got the arms to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood who they trusted to distribute them. :lmao: I mean what could go wrong?

Middle East
C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
By ERIC SCHMITTJUNE 21, 2012

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Rebels

Bush43 and Obama both removed leaders that kept those people in check, with no gain for the United States. Obama's open and vocal support of the Muslim Brotherhood over Mubarak in Egypt was the most obvious in intent.

Makes one wonder.

Well, you may be correct.......It is BETTER to have brutal dictators in the ME for us to sell weaponry to them.....Just ask the Saudis.

How does toppling Assad for Isis change the fact that Syria is ruled by a brutal dictatorship?

Well first off it's not a brutal dictatorship. Never has been. Beleive it or not as compared to some of our allies in the ME Assad is quite secular. Respects all religions. Women have full rights. As compared to the countries run by Sunnis.

The extremist groups are all Sunni and of course they took away womens rights in Syria and in the territories they seized in Iraq.

Languages
Available In

Expand

Syrian refugees stand in line as they receive humanitarian aid in Darashakran refugee camp, on the outskirts of Arbil in Iraq Kurdistan region on December 28, 2013.

© 2013 Reuters

(New York) – Certain extremist armed opposition groups are imposing strict and discriminatory rules on women and girls that have no basis in Syrian law, Human Rights Watch said today.

The harsh rules that some groups are administering in areas under their control in northern and northeastern Syria violate women’s and girls’ human rights and limit their ability to carry out essential daily activities.

Human Rights Watch interviewed 43 refugees from Syria in Iraqi Kurdistan and conducted telephone interviews with two refugees from Syria in Turkey in November and December 2013. The refugees interviewed said that the extremist armed groups Jabhat al-Nusra and the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (ISIS) have enforced their interpretation of Sharia, or Islamic law, by requiring women and girls to wear headscarves (hijabs) and full-length robes (abayas), and threatening to punish those who do not comply. In some areas, the groups are imposing discriminatory measures prohibiting women and girls, particularly those who do not abide by the dress code, from moving freely in public, working, and attending school.

“Extremist groups like ISIS and Jabhat al-Nusra are undermining the freedoms that Syria’s women and girls enjoyed, which were a longtime strength of Syrian society,” said Liesl Gerntholtz, women’s rights director at Human Rights Watch. “What kind of victory do these groups promise for women and girls who are watching their rights slip away.”

I am aware of that. However as far as I'm concerned killing your own people is brutal. I just don't see how backing Isis an even more brutal and evil regime is a good idea.

If we have any interests in Syria they are to destroy Isis. That would align us with Assad and Russia not against. Since I'd prefer not to back them either prudence dictates we should let them fight amongst themselves and stat out of it. Either that or train the refugees to go fight both of them so they stay out of our countries

And you can lose liberties without being put in camp. Every time you give the federal government power to control your life when they have no authority to, you've given up your liberty to them.

Moron.......besides your bitching about the ACA HC mandate (a republican idea) WHAT "freedoms" did Obama take away from your sorry hide???

NATO article five has nothing to do with Syria. Has Syria declared war in NATO members in Europe?

i hope you don't take offense since you surely have heard this before.....but you are a fucking idiot.

You really beleive fake news don't you? Just because he didn't bring it up in one freaking speech didn't mean he wasn't committed t it snowflake.

White House
President Trump Confirms His Commitment to NATO's Article 5 Mutual Defense Pact
Associated Press
Jun 09, 2017
NATO's mutual defense pact.

When Trump spoke at the alliance's gathering in Belgium last month, he did not make reference to the agreement, which is known as Article 5.

But on Friday during a press conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis, Trump said was "committing the United States to Article 5."

President Trump Confirms His Commitment to NATO's Mutual Defense Pact

So, what exactly do you WANT from Russia?

For Russia to STOP the interference in the U.S. and European elections
For Russia to STOP the belligerence in trying to rebuild a Soviet empire...and
For Russia to STOP placing stooges like Trump in charge of her opponents.

Obama mocked Romney for saying Russia was an adversary, then told Putin he'd have more flexibility after the election.

So who's the Russian stooge again?

From the much awaited Putin-Trump meeting, we can conclude that Putin got ALL that he wanted, and the first hint of what was to happen could be discerned from the lack of transparency regarding what the meeting really addressed.

Putin got what he wanted.......To have Russia, once again, be recognized as a world power in par with the U.S.

Regarding the Russian hacking, Trump has long "cleared" Putin of any wrong doings, as Putin clearly wanted..............Had this meeting yielded a thorough transcript of Trump .....as a "strong" leader........stating, "Look Putin, my intelligence agencies are very good and they tell me that you DID interfere in our elections and this MUST STOP or Russia will be subjected to additional sanctions and retaliatory actions against the Russian Government...."...........and had that exchange been recorded, Trump would have GAINED respect for both the left and the right in our country.......But, instead, Trump opted to be Putin's stooge and simply concluded that whatever the past may or may not be....."let's proceed as if nothing happened"...

The U.S. "lost" and Putin "won"........If anything, this meeting was strictly a business one, where Rex probably got a nod from the Russian to drill in the arctic, and conceded that Russia could be belligerent all that country may want regarding the Ukraine and other Russian bordering countries. (and, of course, installing any missile defense in Poland is just another "gift" to both our military complex spending AND a great tool for Putin to also claim to be the "defender" of Russian sovereignty along that border.)

Bottom line.........Putin comes off stronger, and the U.S. as compliant....Some "art of the deal", don't you think?

100% bull shit. You never ever get smarter do you?

Obama mocked Romney for saying Russia was an adversary, then told Putin he'd have more flexibility after the election.

So who's the Russian stooge again?

OH OH, OH......I know this one...The Magic Negro?

Makes one wonder.

Languages
Available In

Expand

© 2013 Reuters

I am aware of that. However as far as I'm concerned killing your own people is brutal. I just don't see how backing Isis an even more brutal and evil regime is a good idea.

If we have any interests in Syria they are to destroy Isis. That would align us with Assad and Russia not against. Since I'd prefer not to back them either prudence dictates we should let them fight amongst themselves and stat out of it. Either that or train the refugees to go fight both of them so they stay out of our countries

I'd like to continue on that brutal dictatorship point. I'd like to see our alliances broken with the brutal monarchies in the region that kill their own people and suppress human rights and yet we are still best buddies with the worst regimes.

What really terrifies me is that Erdogan is a madman in Turkey. All sorts of human rights abuses. AND yet Turkey has the largest deposit of NATO's nuclear weapons.

That knowledge does not give me a warm and fuzzy. I guess I just don't understand how and why we took out Mubarak for example. Secular and as far as dictators go, not bad. Dear heavens I hate saying that but it's true.

I judge Assad that way as well. It's never been a civil war in Syria. Not when you have Sunni jihadists from 84 different countries fighting a war with weapons supplied by all the Sunni states around Syria.

It's been a farce from the beginning. Ditto all the other Arab Spring fake uprisings.

NO, moron........Obama slammed clueless Romney when Romney "thought" that Russia....and NOT ISIS was the more immediate threat......

Check with hannity before posting.....

Forum List

Back