Putin=1.......U.S.A.=0

Suddenly they have a talk and NOW THEY ARE SUPREME POWER...........Where the hell do you come up with your talking points.

Here's something for you morons to contemplate about Putin's Russia as a superpower.........

California’s GDP is almost twice as large as Russian GDP.

California's gross state product (GSP) is about $2.496 trillion.

Russia’s GDP is $1.267 trillion.
SO..................tell me if the submarine captain on a typhoon class SSBN gives a shit about your power........

.tell me if the submarine captain on a typhoon class SSBN

ooooohhhhhh, I'm so "impressed" that you know about Russian submarines.....Do you have some replicas of those in your bathtub...???

obama-bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef0128759fd303970c-600wi

obama-bows-hu-jintao.jpg

obama-bows-to-ukranian.png
Obama: Nimitz Class Embarrassment

Why did that incompetent piece of shit Obama do absolutely nothing last August when he found out that Putin was trying to interfere with the US election?

Was it because he thought it was going to help that filthy ass bitch Crooked Hillary?

Was he afraid that if he said anything that Putin would beat him up?

Was he simply too lazy to do his job?

At least Trump confronted Putin. That shows he has balls. Obama is a fucking lazy incompetent pussy and that is why he was Putin's bitch during his administration..

Last edited:
Suddenly they have a talk and NOW THEY ARE SUPREME POWER...........Where the hell do you come up with your talking points.

Thanks to Trump, Putin has fully regained super-power status....After all, Putin now has a stooge in the oval office to do his bidding......

Russia is a super power? Because we have a ceasefire in Syria?

And European nations dealing with refugees somehow invokes American interests through the mutual defense pact of NATO article five? Are you suggesting the refugees are waging war on them? If so why do you want trump to let them in our nation?

Do you think about what you are saying before you write it? Your hate for trump is blinding you to reality. Let go of it. He isn't worth it

Are you insane? Truly insane? Of course Russia has continued to be a world power.

Only if you morons think so........What's next, you still believe that the Roman Empire is still going strong???

Russia IS FUCKING BROKE....NO MONEY (except to pay hackers)....

Putin is regarded the most rich man in the world.....and all that on a presidential salary...Go figure.....LOL

So Americans not dying in Syria is a bad thing now?

Not all arrangements are win-lose deals. In fact, we should avoid those when possible. Some are win-win. I don't mind Russians winning if we do too

All we really got regarding Syria.....is a continuation of the Assad crooked and deadly regime....AND, agreed to give Russia a foothold in that region.....THINK, moron.

My heavens you are ignorant Russia has been an ally of Syria since the last century. Russia has had a "foothold" in the ME for decades.

Does the angry left really want to play the "we can conclude" game after they concluded that Hillary would win?

When ALL else fails......fucked up right wingers will always bring up Hillary....
be proud, right wingers.....LOL,

Thanks to Trump, Putin has fully regained super-power status....After all, Putin now has a stooge in the oval office to do his bidding......
Or at least Putin has a stooge in the Oval Office who won’t oppose Putin’s foreign policy agenda in Ukraine, Syria, and expanding Russia’s sphere of influence in the ME.

Indeed, Putin has a stooge in the Oval Office whose support of NATO is questionable.

Not all arrangements are win-lose deals. In fact, we should avoid those when possible. Some are win-win. I don't mind Russians winning if we do too

All we really got regarding Syria.....is a continuation of the Assad crooked and deadly regime....AND, agreed to give Russia a foothold in that region.....THINK, moron.

Assad is better than ISIS, and if Putin wants to spend russian lives and money killing radical islamic assholes, I wish him well.

Actually considering the key military commander that gained all the territory in the beginning was Chechen and many military personnel with ISIS were jihadists from Chechnya, Putin has every reason to be fighting in Syria to defeat ISIS.

More so than any other foreign power.

My heavens you are ignorant Russia has been an ally of Syria since the last century. Russia has had a "foothold" in the ME for decades.

No, moron.......I am not talking about how long Russia has HAD a foothold in the ME (shit, go back to Nasser's Egypt)...I am talking about Trump agreeing for Russia to continue having FULL support for its military stations allover Syria...ports, airfields, etc......

From the much awaited Putin-Trump meeting, we can conclude that Putin got ALL that he wanted, and the first hint of what was to happen could be discerned from the lack of transparency regarding what the meeting really addressed.

Putin got what he wanted.......To have Russia, once again, be recognized as a world power in par with the U.S.

Regarding the Russian hacking, Trump has long "cleared" Putin of any wrong doings, as Putin clearly wanted..............Had this meeting yielded a thorough transcript of Trump .....as a "strong" leader........stating, "Look Putin, my intelligence agencies are very good and they tell me that you DID interfere in our elections and this MUST STOP or Russia will be subjected to additional sanctions and retaliatory actions against the Russian Government...."...........and had that exchange been recorded, Trump would have GAINED respect for both the left and the right in our country.......But, instead, Trump opted to be Putin's stooge and simply concluded that whatever the past may or may not be....."let's proceed as if nothing happened"...

The U.S. "lost" and Putin "won"........If anything, this meeting was strictly a business one, where Rex probably got a nod from the Russian to drill in the arctic, and conceded that Russia could be belligerent all that country may want regarding the Ukraine and other Russian bordering countries. (and, of course, installing any missile defense in Poland is just another "gift" to both our military complex spending AND a great tool for Putin to also claim to be the "defender" of Russian sovereignty along that border.)

Bottom line.........Putin comes off stronger, and the U.S. as compliant....Some "art of the deal", don't you think?
Since when hasn't Russia been a world power.....................

dramatic thread.....

:boohoo:

Since a long time.

They have an outdated military and no money to modernize it and a GDP less than a good sized US state. They're economy depends on oil. Why do you think their economy is failing?

Putin and his puppy were there for one reason - to work an oil deal that will benefit Russia.

If you want to know how unimportant this was to trump, ask yourself why he sent a failed shoe salesman to the leaders meeting.

Ask yourself why the US is no longer the undisputed leader of the free world.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So they are a super power but not a super power?

Who else ie the leader of the free world? And if its not us, the answer why I obvious. The last 8 years have eroded our liberties.

Russia already has a foothold in the region.. And as terrible as Assad is, its not our responsibility to take him down. We get nothing staying in Syria. Just death

Our "interest" is Syria boils down to the urging of Europe that had to deal with the millions of Syrian refugees....

No your first interest was overthrowing Assad at the behest of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey and the CIA under Obama facilitated the arming of terror groups errrrrr rebels to overthrow a secular leader.

And Putin could honestly ask America to stop interfering in foreign elections world wide and stop overthrowing other countries leaders under the pretense that the US is bringing democracies to countries.

For crying out loud trying to overthrow Assad has resulted in mass migration and given the world fucking ISIS . In Libya they have slave markets in the streets now. Fucking asshole Obama and Hillary fucked up the mid east more than GW did.

I didn't think anyone could top that.

But somehow that is all Bush's and now Trumps fault

No, moron.......I am not talking about how long Russia has HAD a foothold in the ME (shit, go back to Nasser's Egypt)...I am talking about Trump agreeing for Russia to continue having FULL support for its military stations allover Syria...ports, airfields, etc......

And just who is America to tell countries they can't have allies?

Assad is better than ISIS, and if Putin wants to spend russian lives and money killing radical islamic assholes, I wish him well.

Actually considering the key military commander that gained all the territory in the beginning was Chechen and many military personnel with ISIS were jihadists from Chechnya, Putin has every reason to be fighting in Syria to defeat ISIS.

More so than any other foreign power

really???? even more so than Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Greece???

LOL

Forum List

Back