Putin Caves: Calls Obama to discuss U.S. proposal on Ukraine

Yeah, I'm sure his boots are rattled.

-Geaux

Russia's Military Begins Nuclear War Drill

While much Western attention has been bestowed on Russia’s military buildup near Ukraine, Moscow also began a massive nuclear offensive exercise on Thursday.

On Thursday Russia’s Strategic Missile Forces began a massive three-day exercise involving 10,000 soldiers and 1,000 pieces of equipment from more than 30 units. The major purpose of the drill, according to the report—which cites multiple senior Russian military officers—is to ensure Russia’s Strategic Missile Forces have sufficient readiness to conduct offensive operations involving the massive and simultaneous use of nuclear missiles.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-29/russias-military-begins-massive-nuclear-war-drill

Whne Putin marches into Kiev the left-loons here will trumpet that Obama has him just where he wants him.

Well of course. The radical leftist of the Democratic party only live for today. They feel precedence is never set as a result of previous in-actions.

-Geaux

Hey rabbit and goforit.

Have you two bad motherfuckers got your guns packed and ready to go save the world from the Russians?

Or are you two fantasizing again about what bad asses you two are?

I know that Putin has to be scared to death that a rabbit and a goforit is coming to get him. LMAO.

Rabbits are vicious killers I say. A goforit is what?

Whne Putin marches into Kiev the left-loons here will trumpet that Obama has him just where he wants him.

Barack-Obama-as-Cat-in-the-Hat-54310.jpg

Putin is taking countries by force by force

He's doing it out of weakness of course of course

First-Lady-Michelle-Obama.jpg

Was the US in danger when the Ukraine was part of the USSR? Of course not. Are we in danger now if Ukraine rejoins Russia? of course not.

the domino bullshit is what cost us 58.000 americans and billions of dollars in viet nam for NOTHING.

if we repeat that mistake, we deserve what happens to us.

In its statement posted on its official website, the Kremlin said Mr. Putin “drew Barack Obama’s attention to continued rampage of extremists who are committing acts of intimidation towards peaceful residents, government authorities and law enforcement agencies in various regions and in Kiev with impunity.”

“In light of this,” it added, “the president of Russia suggested examining possible steps the global community can take to help stabilize the situation.”

While not mentioning Crimea, the Kremlin drew attention to Ukraine’s blockade of Transnistria, a breakaway, pro-Russian region of Moldova, another former Soviet republic to the south. Frozen for years in an international limbo, neither accepting Moldova’s rule nor formally part of Russia, Transnistria has relied on land access through Ukraine for crucial imports.

The Kremlin said a new blockade would “significantly complicate the living conditions for the region’s residents, impeding their movement and normal trade and economic activities,” and it urged negotiations to address the situation.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/world/europe/putin-calls-obama-on-Ukraine.html

Does this suggest some sort of withdrawal from Crimea to you?

Was the US in danger when the Ukraine was part of the USSR? Of course not. Are we in danger now if Ukraine rejoins Russia? of course not.

the domino bullshit is what cost us 58.000 americans and billions of dollars in viet nam for NOTHING.

Imagine what would have happened if something had been done sooner.

If we had stopped the Soviets in Berlin would Vietnam have even happened? Would Korea even have happened?

Imagine what would have happened if something had been done sooner.

If we had stopped the Soviets in Berlin would Vietnam have even happened? Would Korea even have happened?

Are you suggesting that we should have gone to Moscow at the end of WW2 and destroyed it?

How do soviets in Berlin relate to Korea and viet nam? In Korea we were fighting Chinese and north Koreans. In viet nam, the viet cong and north viet nam--with chinese help.

What would it have cost the US if the korean peninsula was one country? we lost vietnam, but how did that loss harm the USA (other than 58,000 lives and billions of dollars)

WHen the Russians put missiles in Cuba were we in danger? If the Russians took over Alaska would it affect most people very much?
Isolationist arguments are beyond stupid. It is like dealing with 10 year olds.

Cocksucker....so I guess you're ok with Russia taking over Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, etc....hell Finland can be added too. :cuckoo:

Stupid fuck people like you claim our only tool for Ukraine is "war," because of your inferior brain.

Your link doesn't work.

Obama lied about what the Pope and he discussed.

I don't trust a God Damned thing he or his media produces.

You mad bro?

You're hero, Putin, is engaged in another big fat fail.

:D

What are you talking about. Your own link to Reuters says Putin was responding to kERRY'S proposal. Putin isn't rude. Of course he'd respond. He's asked for a diplomatic solution from the get go while Obama, Harper and Cameron have been strutting like banty roosters,

Ooooh..."Putin isn't rude"...just "looking for a diplomatic solution"...while Obama be "strutting"....
I suppose that massing thousands of troops on Ukraine's borders and a military infiltration of Crimea is the height of diplomacy....While meeting with allies to effectively support Ukraine and economically sanction Russia is mere "banty rooster strutting"...
Honey, why doncha catch the next flight to Moscow...I hear they're bringing back the KGB and lookin' for recruits.,,

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Cocksucker....so I guess you're ok with Russia taking over Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, etc....hell Finland can be added too. :cuckoo:

Stupid fuck people like you claim our only tool for Ukraine is "war," because of your inferior brain.

We have no tools for dealing with Ukraine or Crimea. The west is unwilling to go to war with Russia over the Crimean vote. Russia is quite prepared to go to war to protect it's only warm water port.

No American administration, GOP or Dem, can prevent Putin from militarily taking Ukraine if it so wishes.

You mad bro?

You're hero, Putin, is engaged in another big fat fail.

What are you talking about. Your own link to Reuters says Putin was responding to kERRY'S proposal. Putin isn't rude. Of course he'd respond. He's asked for a diplomatic solution from the get go while Obama, Harper and Cameron have been strutting like banty roosters,

Ooooh..."Putin isn't rude"...just "looking for a diplomatic solution"...while Obama be "strutting"....
I suppose that massing thousands of troops on Ukraine's borders and a military infiltration of Crimea is the height of diplomacy....While meeting with allies to effectively support Ukraine and economically sanction Russia is mere "banty rooster strutting"...
Honey, why doncha catch the next flight to Moscow...I hear they're bringing back the KGB and lookin' for recruits.,,

Oh bite me. Banty rooster strutting? Damn straight and they look like fools. It won't make a dent on Russia.

:lol:

And I'm not "pro" anyone or anything. I just believe in truth. We've been handed a pant load over the events in Kiev and the Ukraine and I deeply resent our media becoming worse than the old Pravda.

Putin has welcomed Crimea back with open arms. And they are getting a sweet deal from Russia to stabilize and become a major player in the energy market with Russia's help.

We have no tools for dealing with Ukraine or Crimea. The west is unwilling to go to war with Russia over the Crimean vote. Russia is quite prepared to go to war to protect it's only warm water port.

Hey Katz. Get ready to have a really good laugh and a monumental "we told you so" moment. I'm putting up a new thread in Europe.

This is priceless. :D

Oh bite me. Banty rooster strutting? Damn straight and they look like fools. It won't make a dent on Russia.

:lol:

And I'm not "pro" anyone or anything. I just believe in truth. We've been handed a pant load over the events in Kiev and the Ukraine and I deeply resent our media becoming worse than the old Pravda.

Putin has welcomed Crimea back with open arms. And they are getting a sweet deal from Russia to stabilize and become a major player in the energy market with Russia's help.

Basically... Putin's just mad as hell because his 'puppet' in Kiev was handed his ass and told to get the hell out the Ukraine if he didn't like the Ukraine turning to the West instead of Russia.

Putin's troop build up won't get him any leverage with anyone. Obama will just tell Putin to get the hell away from Ukraine's border first and foremost, and then, and only then, will Obama negotiate with him, if Putin's lucky, because Obama usually doesn't deal with terrorists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back