PUTIN FLIPS THE BIRD TO obama and rest of the world!

This is a civil war, it is between those Ukranians that consider themselves Russian and those Ukranians that want closer ties to the EU. Does the US figure in there someplace? Has a single Ukranian mentioned the US?

If they consider themselves Russian, they should move to Russia, not try to take Ukraine.

The world threw Poland under the bus in 1939 for Hitler,The world is ready to do the same to the Ukraine today for Putin. clueless obama says the USA will cut our military. =JUST CLUELESS!!

obams says he wants congress to give the Ukraine money(aid package) but money won't stop Russian bullets. THINK!!! How much money is the Crimea worth???? answer TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS!!!

Russia has given Ukrainian forces in Crimea a deadline of 3am on Tuesday to surrender or face military action after troops seized key strategic sites in the peninsula.

The ultimatum came from Alexander Vitko, commander of Russia's Black Sea Fleet, which has a base in Crimea where Russian forces are now in control.

According to Russia's Interfax agency, it reads: "If they do not surrender before 5am (3am UK time) tomorrow, a real assault will be started against units and divisions of the armed forces across Crimea."
What does obama say????
So, I am curious. What should the US do about this (not that it will make a difference)? If Obama chooses to stand with the Ukraine you will condemn him for taking us into a war in Russia. But, if Obama does not choose to stand with the Ukraine you will condemn him for turning his back on freedom loving people. Isn't that how you Obama haters see things. It makes no difference what Obama does, in your eyes it will be wrong.
And that is why I and anyone with a brain pretty much ignores you wacko's!

Russia has given Ukrainian forces in Crimea a deadline of 3am on Tuesday to surrender or face military action after troops seized key strategic sites in the peninsula.

The ultimatum came from Alexander Vitko, commander of Russia's Black Sea Fleet, which has a base in Crimea where Russian forces are now in control.

According to Russia's Interfax agency, it reads: "If they do not surrender before 5am (3am UK time) tomorrow, a real assault will be started against units and divisions of the armed forces across Crimea."
What does obama say????
So, I am curious. What should the US do about this (not that it will make a difference)? If Obama chooses to stand with the Ukraine you will condemn him for taking us into a war in Russia. But, if Obama does not choose to stand with the Ukraine you will condemn him for turning his back on freedom loving people. Isn't that how you Obama haters see things. It makes no difference what Obama does, in your eyes it will be wrong.

YES!!! Putin saw obama back down in syria,cut and run in Iraq and Afgan. USA Weakness is what Putin sees and he sees no downside to invading the Ukraine.

What does obama say????

YES!!! Putin saw obama back down in syria,cut and run in Iraq and Afgan. USA Weakness is what Putin sees and he sees no downside to invading the Ukraine.

So you're saying that Obama should declare war against Russia right now?

Wow! This thread is on the second page and has yet to be moved to the Badlands! Nice work.

Nukes would help Ukraine, now? Doubtful.

What does obama say????

Pleeeaaaassssseeeee! Obama did not back down to Syria. Obama warned Syria about its WMD and Syria acknowledged (FOR THE FIRST TIME) that it had WMD. Then to avoid threatened attacks by America it agreed to turn it's supplies of poison gas over to the UN for destruction. If anyone backed down here it was Syria. It should also be noted that American boots were not put on the ground in Syria AND NOT ONE AMERICAN LIFE WAS LOST OR EVEN PUT AT RISK. What you saw, but are to ignorant to recognize, is a masterful use of diplomacy. Obama warned Syria and Syria heeded the warning and gave up its poison gas. END OF STORY. End of story, that is, unless you happened to be an Obama hater who could not see the truth even if they are smacked between the eyes with a 2 x 4 labeled "Truth."

Obama cut and ran in Afghanistan?

????
One has to love how you nutballs live in your own little universe. The truth of the matter is that bush is the one who put the troops in Afghanistan. Then, when the battle was almost won he pulled those troops and sent them to Iraq. This gave the Taliban and al Qaida a chance to re-arm and re-organize. Oh, and in case you haven't been paying attention we are still in Afghanistan. We will be in Afghanistan until later this year when the troops will be pulled out. And finally, when the troops are pulled out they will be pulled out because it is the will of the American people to have the troops pulled out. IN OTHER WORDS, OBAMA WILL BE PULLING THE TROOPS OUT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VOTED FOR. It was one of Obama's campaign promises and he is keeping that promise (PERIOD)

But I thought that Hillary pushed that "reset button" and that Russia was no longer a threat?

I thought, because the Democrats said so, that thinking Russia could be a threat was "Cold War" thinking and to be mocked and ridiculed?

It's amazing how many times Romney and Palin have been proven right since Obama was elected and how often Obama has been proven wrong.

But I thought that Hillary pushed that "reset button" and that Russia was no longer a threat?

I thought, because the Democrats said so, that thinking Russia could be a threat was "Cold War" thinking and to be mocked and ridiculed?

It's amazing how many times Romney and Palin have been proven right since Obama was elected and how often Obama has been proven wrong.

I thought Reagan won the Cold War. You're conceding that you and your rightwing pals were full of shit to claim that?

lol, retard.

Obama is such a chump.

Anyone who was properly paying attention realized that Putin NEVER thought the Cold War was over.

So he's heating it up.

I thought Reagan won the Cold War. You're conceding that you and your rightwing pals were full of shit to claim that?

lol, retard.

Reagan did win it. But wars don't stay won by ignoring geopolitical reality, such as Obama has done. So Obama "unwon" it.

Thanks Obama!

lol, retard.

Reagan won it.... Obama gave it a rebirth through his piss poor and weak leadership. Being more concerned about winning elections and destroying the American Military than anything else.

lol, retard.

Reagan did win it. But wars don't stay won by ignoring geopolitical reality, such as Obama has done. So Obama "unwon" it.

Thanks Obama!

:lol:

Ukraine
45 MILLION PEOPLE THROWN UNDER THE BUS BY OBAMA.Ukraine
AGREED TO GIVE UP ITS NUKES, NATO was to help protect them=WHAT A JOKE!!!
What should Obama do? lend air force one to John McCain Il so he can fly and do peace?

Ukraine
What should Obama do? lend air force one to John McCain Il so he can fly and do peace?

YES!!! Bible prophecy says the world will get a one world goverment and one world false religion under anti-christ rule,are you in a hurry for that?

Ukraine

YES!!! Bible prophecy says the world will get a one world goverment and one world false religion under anti-christ rule,are you in a hurry for that?
The only alternative is newworldgovernment.net:

NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT is the alternative to the New World Order, because neither America nor any other nation in the world is strong enough to defend itself against influence of international criminals, about which even American founding fathers were warning against. Adolf Hitler revived German economy within months by simply getting rid of international bankers who were charging interest on people's money, he came close to liberating the entire world from these criminals, these same bankers who control the puppet circus and the media in America, and as a result we know him today as a racist monster who caused the deaths of 60 million people. But do not compare me to Hitler, because I am not the one who talks about nationalism, I am a citizen of the world, I do not believe in any nations.

We must realize that most Americans already know the government is corrupt, it is a matter of identifying fraud opposition groups created and hijacked by the establishment itself. I supported Ron Paul, but I know that even if he had won, and even if he had won with all the senators and congressmen on his side and ended the federal reserve and restored America, international criminals would have then simply turned America into what they turned Germany into under Adolf Hitler.

We must understand that more important than what is spoken, is who it is spoken by, because politicians on television can speak the same exact truth in between their commercials or donation drives and usually without any solution presented. I, the Leader of the New World Government have a regular job working with concrete, I have no plans to quit this job, I have no plans to get elected, or to have a career in politics, I have no plans to have a radio or television show. My biography tells the story of why I care, and we shall refer to me as Mr. Nobody, because I am not trying to create a name for myself.

Forum List

Back