PUTIN FLIPS THE BIRD TO obama and rest of the world!

To be accurate, the Polish people didn't consider themselves to be German, the majority Ukranians consider themselves to be Russian.

No.

The vast majority of the people in Ukraine consider themselves Ukrainian, they have their own language and their own heritage.

Only about 7-8 million of the ~45 million people living in Ukraine consider themselves ethnic Russians and speak Russian.

What should Obama do? lend air force one to John McCain Il so he can fly and do peace?

YES!!! Bible prophecy says the world will get a one world goverment and one world false religion under anti-christ rule,are you in a hurry for that?
The only alternative is newworldgovernment.net:

NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT is the alternative to the New World Order, because neither America nor any other nation in the world is strong enough to defend itself against influence of international criminals, about which even American founding fathers were warning against. Adolf Hitler revived German economy within months by simply getting rid of international bankers who were charging interest on people's money, he came close to liberating the entire world from these criminals, these same bankers who control the puppet circus and the media in America, and as a result we know him today as a racist monster who caused the deaths of 60 million people. But do not compare me to Hitler, because I am not the one who talks about nationalism, I am a citizen of the world, I do not believe in any nations.

We must realize that most Americans already know the government is corrupt, it is a matter of identifying fraud opposition groups created and hijacked by the establishment itself. I supported Ron Paul, but I know that even if he had won, and even if he had won with all the senators and congressmen on his side and ended the federal reserve and restored America, international criminals would have then simply turned America into what they turned Germany into under Adolf Hitler.

We must understand that more important than what is spoken, is who it is spoken by, because politicians on television can speak the same exact truth in between their commercials or donation drives and usually without any solution presented. I, the Leader of the New World Government have a regular job working with concrete, I have no plans to quit this job, I have no plans to get elected, or to have a career in politics, I have no plans to have a radio or television show. My biography tells the story of why I care, and we shall refer to me as Mr. Nobody, because I am not trying to create a name for myself.

Those that join with the one world goverment are doomed without hope. the anti-christ will force all to take his name or number. Best you miss that"fun" and go up with believers in the very soon rapture!!!! Your choice!

This is a civil war, it is between those Ukranians that consider themselves Russian and those Ukranians that want closer ties to the EU. Does the US figure in there someplace? Has a single Ukranian mentioned the US?

If they consider themselves Russian, they should move to Russia, not try to take Ukraine.

They were born there that's their home. How about all those Ukrainians who want to be in the EU move to France.

Forum List

Back