Putin following Trump making new friends with former allies Trump trashed.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Russia not trying to split EU, Putin says before rare visit to Western Europe

Putin Visits Austria Amid Fraught Russia-EU Ties

Before meetings with Austrian leaders, Putin dismissed suggestions that Russia has any intention of dividing the 28-nation EU. In an interview with Austrian public broadcaster ORF, he said that Moscow wants the EU "to be united and flourish, because the EU is our most important trade and business partner."

----------------------------

It's almost as if Putin and Trump are working together.

Putin says he and Trump speak 'regularly'

Trump breaks up US relationships with former allies and Putin follows behind to pick up the pieces.

Is Trump working to divide America and isolate us from former friends?

If Deep State and its puppets didn't stand in Trump's and Putin's way, those two true leaders and patriots would have already cleaned the world from lots of terrorists and conflicts and made our world a lot better.

Trump and Putin working together would mean "Game Over!" for Deep State and the parallel world they have created in millions of brains all over the world.

• Banned
If Deep State and its puppets didn't stand in Trump's and Putin's way, those two true leaders and patriots would have already cleaned the world from lots of terrorists and conflicts and made our world a lot better.
If you think murderer Putin is a "good leader", you must think Hitler is a god.
Putin IS a terrorist.

I look forward to the day when Russia becomes our best and strongest ally. ... :thup:
WWII.
That would have been Great Britain, not Russia.
We had no beef with Russia in WWII, and without them kicking Hitler's ass on the eastern front, Germany could have won WWII, they were essentially our ALLY, and there's really no reason why they still shouldn't be. We engage in partnership with Russia on the international space station.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Forum List

Back