Putin Issues Desperate Warning Of WWIII: But Is Anyone Really Listening? [VIDEO]...

Russia must stay within Russia if it wants to survive in the 21st century.

How bout the US? Maybe it should scale back its presence in so many countries? Why 700 bases worldwide? Why a military presence in a 150 countries?

Military bases SUPPORT LOCAL ECONOMIES-----

Well then maybe Russia should have more than 3?

good idea------Russia should set up similarly ECONOMY supporting
concessions in any country that wants its vodka swilling consumers

How bout the US? Maybe it should scale back its presence in so many countries? Why 700 bases worldwide? Why a military presence in a 150 countries?

Fair enough. Russia should improve its 700-3 disadvantage. A wise suggestion. Maybe Putin's working on it.

Fair enough. Russia should improve its 700-3 disadvantage. A wise suggestion. Maybe Putin's working on it.

I hope so------so many countries NEED THE BUSINESS

That ship has sailed. I haven't been able to confirm it yet, but I saw a report that Putin has sent Troops and materiel to the NK border from the Vladivostok area. If true this tells everyone that China didn't sent their army there to help us.

Last edited:
Some wack hard right neo-fascist sites and youtube vids say Red China and Russia are moving troops and supplies to North Korea.

That seems very doubtful at this point. Xi is bold enough, Putin is not.

Some wack hard right neo-fascist sites and youtube vids say Red China and Russia are moving troops and supplies to North Korea.

Ainchu jus all bad and shit. China already put 150,000 there ;) I really don't care that you don't know that.

That ship has sailed. I haven't been able to confirm it yet, but I saw a report that Putin was sent Troops and materiel to the NK border from the Vladivostok area. If true this tells everyone that China didn't sent their army there to help us.

The only chance Russia has to counter-balance US/NATO power, is to form an alliance with China. And even then, they're still out-funded and out-gunned. They'll probably have to seek a third member for the alliance. India would be the preferred choice. However, India and China have a long history of not getting along. But they'll have to bring in a major third power to the alliance, if they wanna off-set US/NATO dominance.

Ainchu jus all bad and shit. China already put 150,000 there ;) I really don't care that you don't know that.
So it is sad, but so it is not proven. Doc1, you just don't get it. That's OK, you may in time.

That ship has sailed. I haven't been able to confirm it yet, but I saw a report that Putin was sent Troops and materiel to the NK border from the Vladivostok area. If true this tells everyone that China didn't sent their army there to help us.

The only chance Russia has to counter-balance US/NATO power, is to form an alliance with China. And even then, they're still out-funded and out-gunned. They'll probably have to seek a third member for the alliance. India would be the preferred choice. However, India and China have a long history of not getting along. But they'll have to bring in a major third power to the alliance, if they wanna off-set US/NATO dominance.

Russia has ALREADY allied with Allah's FAVE------IRAN

They already have NK and Iran. It's also likely that pretty much all of Radical Islam will join them too. WE have them all out gunned and that's why it will not be conventional.

So it is sad, but so it is not proven. Doc1, you just don't get it. That's OK, you may in time.

You don't read well do you? I was quite clear that I had not confirmed it yet. No wonder nobody here likes you.

Yeah, i lean towards thinking Xi made a deal with Trump. He might take Kim Jung--un out in exchange for Trump not imposing tariffs or other punitive measures against China's unfair trade practices. It's a deal i don't necessarily support, but i think it could be a done-deal.

You don't read well do you? I was quite clear that I had not confirmed it yet. No wonder nobody here likes you.

I like Jakie------sorta

Yeah, i lean towards thinking Xi made a deal with Trump. He might take Kim Jung--un out in exchange for Trump not imposing tariffs or other punitive measures against China's unfair trade practices. It's a deal i don't necessarily support, but i think it could be a done-deal.

Trump WILL NOT continue to allow China to UNDER PRICE the good industrious
people of the USA

Iran doesn't bring enough to an alliance. They'll need a rising global power like India to counter-balance US/NATO dominance.

The Communists are as ad as the Islamists. A deal is good only as long as they need it to be. Hitler signed a "treaty" with both England and Russia, how did that work out?

They already have NK and Iran. It's also likely that pretty much all of Radical Islam will join them too. WE have them all out gunned and that's why it will not be conventional.

Not enough to counter-balance US/NATO dominance. They need a third major powerhouse. India would be the choice. But India and China would have to work through their historical bitter differences.

Iran doesn't bring enough to an alliance. They'll need a rising global power like India to counter-balance US/NATO dominance.

Of course they do, they bring a willingness to die.

Forum List

Back