Putin Issues Desperate Warning Of WWIII: But Is Anyone Really Listening? [VIDEO]...

Russia must stay within Russia if it wants to survive in the 21st century.

That ship has sailed. I haven't been able to confirm it yet, but I saw a report that Putin was sent Troops and materiel to the NK border from the Vladivostok area. If true this tells everyone that China didn't sent their army there to help us.

The only chance Russia has to counter-balance US/NATO power, is to form an alliance with China. And even then, they're still out-funded and out-gunned. They'll probably have to seek a third member for the alliance. India would be the preferred choice. However, India and China have a long history of not getting along. But they'll have to bring in a major third power to the alliance, if they wanna off-set US/NATO dominance.

Russia has ALREADY allied with Allah's FAVE------IRAN

Iran doesn't bring enough to an alliance. They'll need a rising global power like India to counter-balance US/NATO dominance.

silly boy------you CLEARLY never met any Iranians-------Iranian's got natural
resources and an UNBRIDLED ambition to AMASS WEALTH. India is a
little reckless with money-------they like to decorate their candy with beaten
gold and EAT IT--------no Persian EATS HIS GOLD

Some wack hard right neo-fascist sites and youtube vids say Red China and Russia are moving troops and supplies to North Korea.

That seems very doubtful at this point. Xi is bold enough, Putin is not.

Yeah, i lean towards thinking Xi made a deal with Trump. He might take Kim Jung--un out in exchange for Trump not imposing tariffs or other punitive measures against China's unfair trade practices. It's a deal i don't necessarily support, but i think it could be a done-deal.

Trump WILL NOT continue to allow China to UNDER PRICE the good industrious
people of the USA

Yeah, maybe he got Xi to make a deal. China could take Kim Jong-un out pretty easily. Maybe it'll happen. Stay tuned.

That ship has sailed. I haven't been able to confirm it yet, but I saw a report that Putin was sent Troops and materiel to the NK border from the Vladivostok area. If true this tells everyone that China didn't sent their army there to help us.

The only chance Russia has to counter-balance US/NATO power, is to form an alliance with China. And even then, they're still out-funded and out-gunned. They'll probably have to seek a third member for the alliance. India would be the preferred choice. However, India and China have a long history of not getting along. But they'll have to bring in a major third power to the alliance, if they wanna off-set US/NATO dominance.

Iran doesn't bring enough to an alliance. They'll need a rising global power like India to counter-balance US/NATO dominance.

Of course they do, they bring a willingness to die.

seems like a self solving problem

seems like a self solving problem

Yes, but the is that in the dying they tie up resources that we will need against the real players.

No, they don't bring enough power to the alliance. Russia and China would need a more powerful third member. Keep in mind, the US and NATO currently dominate the world. It would take a whole lotta power to counter-balance it.

No, they don't bring enough power to the alliance. Russia and China would need a more powerful third member. Keep in mind, the US and NATO currently dominate the world. It would take a whole lotta power to counter-balance it.

WE are NATO. Iran can and will tie up resources we will need elsewhere. The wildcard is Turkey.

So now there are a number of 'infowars' spammers here.

Infowars is a crap website like NotTooBreitbart. Alt-right paranoia packaged to look like a dirt clod when it's really a steaming pile of dog shit. When are you derps going to start quoting the Grand Wizard? Putin is a dictator much like Saddam Hussein. Both had their little slice of humanity to play god over but neither are/were world players.

Iran and Russia are DESPERATE to tie up the waterways--------THE WAR IS ON

WE are NATO. Iran can and will tie up resources we will need elsewhere. The wildcard is Turkey.

Infowars is a crap website like NotTooBreitbart. Alt-right paranoia packaged to look like a dirt clod when it's really a steaming pile of dog shit. When are you derps going to start quoting the Grand Wizard? Putin is a dictator much like Saddam Hussein. Both had their little slice of humanity to play god over but neither are/were world players.

Pooties weapons make him a Global Player.

Pooties weapons make him a Global Player.

Nah Russia is regional.

we have been growing our own Pistachios in California for DECADES

The US alone, spends $800 Billion on its military. That's not counting the additional $Millions NATO allies spend on their militaries. Russia and China combined, spend about a $120 Billion. The US alone, has 700 bases worldwide. Russia and China combined, have 6 bases worldwide. So it's not even close at this point.

Russia and China would need to bring in a major power to their alliance. India's the only one i can see possibly joining. Iran and North Korea are only minor players on the world stage. They don't bring much to an alliance trying to counter-balance US/NATO dominance.

The US alone, spends $800 Billion on its military. That's not counting the additional $Millions NATO allies spend on their militaries. Russia and China combined, spend about a $120 Billion. The US alone, has 700 bases worldwide. Russia and China combined, have 6 bases worldwide. So it's not even close at this point.

Russia and China would need to bring in a major power to their alliance. India's the only one i can see possibly joining. Iran and North Korea are only minor players on the world stage. They don't bring much to an alliance trying to counter-balance US/NATO dominance.

Indians do not like violence-------and they like to celebrate holidays and be
happy

we have been growing our own Pistachios in California for DECADES

I know, I am a Bakersfield guy. I grew up in the Bay Area.

happy

Yeah, i don't see India joining such an alliance. But that's the kind of powerhouse Russia and China would need to form a credible counter-balance against US/NATO dominance. I don't believe Russia and China can do it by themselves.

happy

Yeah, i don't see India joining such an alliance. But that's the kind of powerhouse Russia and China would need to form a credible counter-balance against US/NATO dominance. I don't believe Russia and China can do it by themselves.

No but Pakistan holds no special affection for us.

happy

No but Pakistan holds no special affection for us.

Pakistan's more a US ally than India is. In fact, India deeply resents all the support the US has given to Pakistan over the years. I believe it would consider an alliance with Russia and China. But in the end, i think it would decide against it.

He makes some very valid points. Maybe people should start listening more to Putin?

If Putin does not understand what is happening and why he is now the "New Hitler", then he is a naive person.

He had chosen the wrong tactic, he played the "Nazi-Card", instead of being honest after the collapse of the SU.

He believed that the World Order, created during the Nuremberg trials, where the SU was on the side of winner, will last for ever. That is why Putin decided to continue the Soviet Mythology about WWII.

But playing the "Nazi Card" and upholding the WWII mythology will not save him from being called "New Hitler".

We are heading towards a New World War, because we do not know the truth about WWI and WWII, and Putin is also guilty of that.

Both Putin and the West are sure that they are going to fight the "New Hitler" in WWIII.

So we will probably all die in a nuclear war, fighting the dead Hitler, in order to prevent a new Holocaust.

:D

Today, Lazar said, Russia has in Vladimir Putin its “most pro-Jewish leader,” whom he credits with “fighting anti-Semitism more vigorously than any Russian leader before him.”

Read more: Why Russian Chief Rabbi Stands by Vladimir Putin

Why Russian Chief Rabbi Stands by Vladimir Putin

Forum List

Back