Putin Issues Desperate Warning Of WWIII: But Is Anyone Really Listening? [VIDEO]...

for the record----HEZBOLLAH---the muslims who love to blow the brains out of
KAFFIR children-----are SHIITS. For an interesting discussion----ask a YEMENI
sunnis just how DELIGHTFUL are Shiite muslims------including the ones who lined
the streets of Sanaa and Aden with dead Yemeni sunni children

Yemen, another war we have no business being involved with.

why? you consider Yemenis to be dog shit?

Not our war. To hell with the Saudis. Prominent Saudis bankrolled the 9/11 attack. I hope they get demolished in Yemen.

Not our war. To hell with the Saudis. Prominent Saudis bankrolled the 9/11 attack. I hope they get demolished in Yemen.

Saudi Arabia has a mighty army----(the best money can buy) ----Yemen has virtually nothing------but IRAN is right there-----ready to contribute Hezbollah swine. --------It is already damned bloody and has been for years

Saudi Arabia has a mighty army----(the best money can buy) ----Yemen has virtually nothing------but IRAN is right there-----ready to contribute Hezbollah swine. --------It is already damned bloody and has been for years

Like i said, to hell with the Saudis. It's an evil nation. It's slaughtered Thousands of Civilians in Yemen. Its leaders should be arrested and prosecuted for War Crimes. The only reason it's gotten away with it, is because it's protected by the US/West. And they own the International Court System. I'm ashamed of my Government for considering such an evil nation a 'Good Friend.'

the war is ON. The AXIS powers-----Iran, Russia along with its mascot---Syria
has already invaded the SUDENTENLAND

Nah, the US is by far doing the most invading and killing in the world. Most Americans are just too duped to realize that.

OH!!! Putin TOLD YOU ------tens of thousands dying in sub-Saharan Africa -----
hundreds in Egypt and in Europe and who knows how many in south east asia----
MOSTLY FOR ALLAH-----and in Yemen and in Syria ------and its all a CIA PLOT

Are you really denying the US is doing most of the invading and killing in the world?
I think the hundreds of thousands dead in Ukraine & Syria would argue with you about that.
Russia is by far the biggest bully on the world stage.

Like i said, to hell with the Saudis. It's an evil nation. It's slaughtered Thousands of Civilians in Yemen. Its leaders should be arrested and prosecuted for War Crimes. The only reason it's gotten away with it, is because it's protected by the US/West. And they own the International Court System. I'm ashamed of my Government for considering such an evil nation a 'Good Friend.'

wrong again------MOST OF THE BLOODSHED IN YEMEN of civilians is-----
HOUTHI and HEZBOLLAH butchery. mano a mano It's been going
on for decades.

the bombing is targeted at Hezbollah fortresses--------the Hezbollians and houthis have also done some cross border shooting into SA

Nah, the US is by far doing the most invading and killing in the world. Most Americans are just too duped to realize that.

Are you really denying the US is doing most of the invading and killing in the world?
I think the hundreds of thousands dead in Ukraine & Syria would argue with you about that.

Well in a recent poll taken, it showed that most in the world feel the US is the #1 greatest threat to World Peace. No other nation on earth has been invading and killing on the scale the US has in recent decades. Russia doesn't have the military and economic capability to be as big a threat.

Well in a recent poll taken, it showed that most in the world feel the US is the #1 greatest threat to World Peace. No other nation on earth has been invading and killing on the scale the US has in recent decades. Russia doesn't have the military and economic capability to be as a big a threat.

not impressed

wrong again------MOST OF THE BLOODSHED IN YEMEN of civilians is-----
HOUTHI and HEZBOLLAH butchery. mano a mano It's been going
on for decades.

the bombing is targeted at Hezbollah fortresses--------the Hezbollians and houthis have also done some cross border shooting into SA

Saudi Arabia has committed awful war atrocities in Yemen. The Houthis don't have an air force. Saudi Arabia has slaughtered Thousands of Civilians with their bombings. It's documented fact. But will it ever be held accountable? I doubt it.

The whole ME is guilty of the bloodbath there.

The US has done its far share as well.

The US/West has been meddling there for many years. They've created most of the instability in the region. It's time for change. Leave their lands, and come home. We don't belong there. We never did.

Well in a recent poll taken, it showed that most in the world feel the US is the #1 greatest threat to World Peace. No other nation on earth has been invading and killing on the scale the US has in recent decades. Russia doesn't have the military and economic capability to be as big a threat.
A poll of how people FEEL =/= reality

The US/West has been meddling there for many years. They've created most of the instability in the region. It's time for change. Leave their lands, and come home. We don't belong there. We never did.
We created most of the instability?

GTFO with that bullshit.

The middle east has been unstable for centuries

We created most of the instability?

GTFO with that bullshit.

The middle east has been unstable for centuries

Yes, and the US/West made it much worse. It's all about the plundering. The US/West wouldn't be there if there weren't resources to plunder. Folks who think it's about 'Democracy', really are poor lost souls.

It's about installing Puppet Regimes and plundering nations' resources. And when or if the Puppets start behaving 'badly', we invade and install new ones. And it continues on & on. The wars never end. Fact is, we don't belong in their lands. We never did. Time to get out.

Russia did not create these conflicts, Russia only tries to solve them.

Yes, the illegal coup in Kiev was fully supported by the US/West. But regardless, Russia doesn't have the military and economic capability to be as big a threat to World Peace as the US is.

There was no conflict in Ukraine until Russia invaded. And bombing 10's of thousands of civilians in Syria is solving what exactly?

There was no conflict in Ukraine until Russia invaded. And bombing 10's of thousands of civilians in Syria is solving what exactly?

Untrue. The problems began when the US/West supported the illegal Coup in Kiev. The Russians merely responded.

Untrue. The problems began when the US/West supported the illegal Coup in Kiev. The Russians merely responded.
The Russians invaded we didn't. You can twist your thoughts but not the facts.

Forum List

Back