Putin Issues Desperate Warning Of WWIII: But Is Anyone Really Listening? [VIDEO]...

WWIII.

China, Russia, Iran, NK. 3 of these are already Nuclear and that's how it will be fought. China suspended flights over and into the Korean Peninsula. There is a report that Russia has sent to troops to aide China in whatever will happen in NK. No matter how you slice it it's bad.

Doc1 thinks one way, so it is probably going to be the other way. Neither China nor Russia want to fight, and neither of them want to give up NK to the West.

So . . . they will remove Kim Jong Un and put in a new guy.

Think I am wrong, people?

Of course they do, they bring a willingness to die.

No, they don't bring enough power to the alliance. Russia and China would need a more powerful third member. Keep in mind, the US and NATO currently dominate the world. It would take a whole lotta power to counter-balance it.

WE are NATO. Iran can and will tie up resources we will need elsewhere. The wildcard is Turkey.

The US alone, spends $800 Billion on its military. That's not counting the additional $Millions NATO allies spend on their militaries. Russia and China combined, spend about a $120 Billion. The US alone, has 700 bases worldwide. Russia and China combined, have 6 bases worldwide. So it's not even close at this point.

Russia and China would need to bring in a major power to their alliance. India's the only one i can see possibly joining. Iran and North Korea are only minor players on the world stage. They don't bring much to an alliance trying to counter-balance US/NATO dominance.

Indians do not like violence-------and they like to celebrate holidays and be
happy

Yeah, i don't see India joining such an alliance. But that's the kind of powerhouse Russia and China would need to form a credible counter-balance against US/NATO dominance. I don't believe Russia and China can do it by themselves.

The Axis powers----RUSSIA, and CHINA and IRAN and SYRIA plus the world's population of Shiites can do LOTS OF DAMAGE --------Shiites are delighted to tie
bombs to the asses of their daughters

No, they don't bring enough power to the alliance. Russia and China would need a more powerful third member. Keep in mind, the US and NATO currently dominate the world. It would take a whole lotta power to counter-balance it.

WE are NATO. Iran can and will tie up resources we will need elsewhere. The wildcard is Turkey.

The US alone, spends $800 Billion on its military. That's not counting the additional $Millions NATO allies spend on their militaries. Russia and China combined, spend about a $120 Billion. The US alone, has 700 bases worldwide. Russia and China combined, have 6 bases worldwide. So it's not even close at this point.

Russia and China would need to bring in a major power to their alliance. India's the only one i can see possibly joining. Iran and North Korea are only minor players on the world stage. They don't bring much to an alliance trying to counter-balance US/NATO dominance.

happy

Yeah, i don't see India joining such an alliance. But that's the kind of powerhouse Russia and China would need to form a credible counter-balance against US/NATO dominance. I don't believe Russia and China can do it by themselves.

The Axis powers----RUSSIA, and CHINA and IRAN and SYRIA plus the world's population of Shiites can do LOTS OF DAMAGE --------Shiites are delighted to tie

I don't wanna insult you, but your knowledge seems to be pretty limited. Shiites make up a very small percentage of the world's Muslims. For instance, most of the world's Islamic Terrorists are Saudi Wahabbi Sunni-trained. Shiites have very little influence on global Jihad.

happy

I don't wanna insult you, but your knowledge seems to be pretty limited. Shiites make up a very small percentage of the world's Muslims. For instance, most of the world's Islamic Terrorists are Saudi Wahabbi Sunni-trained. Shiites have very little influence on global Jihad.

They're all looking for the Mahdi.

happy

Some of the US 'best friends' are Saudi Wahabbi Sunni-trained fanatics. Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are incredibly dangerous countries. Most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudi Sunni Wahabbists.

happy

"insult`' away you ignorant fool-------Shiites constitute more than 10% of the
more than 1 1/2 billion muslims of the world -------and almost ALL of the
Iranian muslims. The very first muslim I knew WELL (about 50 years ago)
was a SHIITE FROM INDIA------where there are muslims-----there are usually at least some Shiites. As to ASSAD----he is "alawite" which is a kind of break off
group from SHIITE

happy

Some of the US 'best friends' are Saudi Wahabbi Sunni-trained fanatics. Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are incredibly dangerous countries. Most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudi Sunni Wahabbists.

so? Shiites are just as nuts

happy

"insult`' away you ignorant fool-------Shiites constitute more than 10% of the
more than 1 1/2 billion muslims of the world -------and almost ALL of the
Iranian muslims. The very first muslim I knew WELL (about 50 years ago)
was a SHIITE FROM INDIA------where there are muslims-----there are usually at least some Shiites. As to ASSAD----he is "alawite" which is a kind of break off
group from SHIITE

Check out who the 9/11 Terrorists were, then get back to us.

Forget it. American's are only able to view the Middle East in terms how we think, how we react, and how we are influenced, as opposed to the way it is.

I don't think so. Sunni Wahhabists are the most dangerous Terrorists in the world. And we call some of them our 'Friends.' That's so bizarre. Personally, i'm ashamed my Government considers Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Turkey 'Good Friends.'

I don't think so. Sunni Wahabbists are the most dangerous Terrorists in the world. And we call some of them our 'Friends.' That's so bizarre. Personally, i'm ashamed my Government considers Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Turkey 'Good Friends.'

No. Sunni and Shia are equally bad.

I don't think so. Sunni Wahabbists are the most dangerous Terrorists in the world. And we call some of them our 'Friends.' That's so bizarre. Personally, i'm ashamed my Government considers Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Turkey 'Good Friends.'

No. Sunni and Shia are equally bad.

I'm ok with that thinking. But keep in mind, most Islamic Terrorists are Saudi Wahhabi Sunni-trained. Shiites make up a very small percentage of the world's Muslim population. The Saudi Wahhabi Sunni Terrorist threat is the main threat. Most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudi Wahhabists.

Look, there you stand. Two weapons are on you, one is Shia and one is Sunni. You lose either way.

What do we write on your tombstone? "He was shot by the lesser of two evils"?

Look, there you stand. Two weapons are on you, one is Shia and one is Sunni. You lose either way.

Maybe so, but the Saudi Wahhabist Sunni Terrorists are a far bigger threat. Al Qaeda and ISIS are Wahhabist Sunni Terrorist Orgs. Shiites aren't much of a threat in comparison. They make up very little of the world's Muslim population. For example, none of the 9/11 Terrorists were Shiites. They were all Wahhabist Sunnis.

for the record----HEZBOLLAH---the muslims who love to blow the brains out of
KAFFIR children-----are SHIITS. For an interesting discussion----ask a YEMENI
sunnis just how DELIGHTFUL are Shiite muslims------including the ones who lined
the streets of Sanaa and Aden with dead Yemeni sunni children

for the record----HEZBOLLAH---the muslims who love to blow the brains out of
KAFFIR children-----are SHIITS. For an interesting discussion----ask a YEMENI
sunnis just how DELIGHTFUL are Shiite muslims------including the ones who lined
the streets of Sanaa and Aden with dead Yemeni sunni children

Yemen, another war we have no business being involved with.

Forum List

Back