putin killed GRU- Wager´s boss Prigozhin I Moscow announced that Prigozhin and Utkin died in the plane crash in Moscow's Tver region.

Either you are a Russian sympathizer, which you have sounded like since you've been here, or you are utterly clueless.

Which is it?
Why because i don't swallow the official bullshit ? i question events, the problem is too many of the herd don't.

lange-nase-aus-latex-inkl-kleber.jpg

Prigozhin after cosmetic surgery with new identity and perfect police clearing certificate.

So perhaps some leading heads of an illegal criminal private army had been killed after it had been dissolved and whose mercennaries had been overtaken into the regular Russian army. And with this leaders died their knowledge. Which knowledge? Knowledge about crimes? And who gave the orders for this crimes? Putin? Prighozin? ... Died doppelganger? ... Died no one? ...

Keep away from the powerful.
Epicurus

So perhaps some leading heads of an illegal criminal private army had been killed after it had been dissolved and whose mercennaries had been overtaken into the regular Russian army. And with this leaders died their knowledge. Which knowledge? Knowledge about crimes? And who gave the orders for this crimes? Putin? Prighozin? ... Died doppelganger? ... Died no one? ...

Keep away from the powerful.
Epicurus
Some imagination you have.

putin killed GRU- Wager´s boss Prigozhin I Moscow announced that Prigozhin and Utkin died in the plane crash in Moscow's Tver region.

never ever make a deal with a tsar ....
the only one DEAL WITH WITH Moscow tsars which HOLDS :

an aircraft with tail number RA-02795 crashed in the Tver region. It belongs to Evgeny Prigozhin...

What was Prigozin doing in Russia?

why was Utkin in the same plane ? this is the qestion . He had to know (MORE THAN ME / YOU) they´d NEVER FLY THE SAME PLANE
Well his coup was stupid. Maybe he was just stupid. Going to Russia was definitely stupid. But I doubt it. Something doesn't smell right.

I don't understand how nobody can liquidate Putin? he must be hated by many in the Kremlin, among the Moscow subjects .

Forum List

Back