Putin Killing Ukranians...but somehow President Biden is to Blame? Why?

It makes me feel like you are an idiot because the Ukraine has censors, arrested, or assassinated far more dissidents than Putin.
You clearly do not know anything about it, but also do not care.
Ya know why I don’t care about what you say? Because you are a lying Kremlin troll

You're still lying, ya pathological liar. :eusa_liar:

Again, you claim Hunter got the job (in 2014) because his dad got Shokin fired (in 2016).

How the fuck does Hunter get a job 2 years before an event occurred that you claim got him that job??

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

You clearly are an idiot.
The JOB Hunter got was started when Joe started US aid to the Ukraine.
Obviously Joe demanding Shokin be fired could not possibly be start of the kickbacks, because then what would Shokin have investigated?
Joe would only wanted Shokin fired long AFTER the illegal kickbacks.

Ya know why I don’t care about what you say? Because you are a lying Kremlin troll

I think you may be right. I rarely find that one telling the truth about anything. No matter what the topic.

I think you may be right. I rarely find that one telling the truth about anything. No matter what the topic.

Do you want to claim the Ukraine did not steal oil, oppress ethnic Russian minorities, jail/censor/assassinate dissidents, etc.?
Are you suggesting the Ukraine joining NATO is not similar to putting Soviet nukes in Cuba?

You clearly are an idiot.
The JOB Hunter got was started when Joe started US aid to the Ukraine.
Obviously Joe demanding Shokin be fired could not possibly be start of the kickbacks, because then what would Shokin have investigated?
Joe would only wanted Shokin fired long AFTER the illegal kickbacks.

watch this....

post evidence Biden withheld aid for Ukraine on or before April, 2014....

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
as soon as you can tell me why you blamed Trump for everything.

and when Biden says Russia won't dare while he is in office, he gets to eat it.

watch this....

post evidence Biden withheld aid for Ukraine on or before April, 2014....

The Ukraine should never have been given any aid at all, since they not only are totally corrupt, but not in our sphere of influence at all.
The point is Hunter could have been given kickbacks even before the first US aid.
Withholding aid was only about getting Shokin fired, and Biden clearly said in his live video, that he was GOING to withhold aid unless Shokin was fired.
Does not matter if they fired Shokin so fast that there was no time to withhold air or not.
The threat was clearly illegal, as were the kickbacks from day one.

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
Biden told Putin it was ok to attack Ukraine, numb nuts.

Meanwhile TRUMP:

r

Anyone with any knowledge or willingness to look anything up, knows I am right.

I’ve looked it all up. And I was Russian in spirit by marriage for over twenty years, until last Wednesday. They have to depose Putin and get western democracy back if they want my wife and I l’s respect to come back.,
Alexandre Fedorovski said:
WHY should Trump condemn Putin?
NFBW wrote: I was in Russia in 2000 when Putin was on the ballot for the first time. I went with my wife and her father to watch them vote.

Two years later and after 9/11, I supported Bush going into Afghanistan because we were attacked and we had an inherent right to self-defense to retaliate for being attacked from there.

A year after that I marched in protests against Bush’s threat to invade Iraq. He was lying on March 10 that inspections were not working and this was a lie.
“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.
BUSH WAS LYING. He did not have that intelligence.,

I have condemned Bush and his lies and wouid like to see him charged as a war criminal for killing half a million Iraqis in what he called a preemptive war. There was no threat or justification for harming Iraqis. there was no genocide going on that wouid justify an invasion.

In 2008 I watched Russian troops operating in Georgia. My wife and I watched live Russian TV and she translated directly what was gong on the night it started. Russian military were being shelled in a hotel in South Ossetia. So Putin retaliated by destroying Georgia’s military installations and equipment. I leaned toward agreement with Putin on that.

Crimea was a bloodless coup and my viewpoint at that time was because of the coup in KIEV when the Yanakovich regime was removed there was a humanitarian danger to the Russian speakers in Crimea. I Agreed that the coup in Kiev ended Ukraine’s constitutional government so Putin had a right and humanitarian objective to send forces in to protect Crimeans and allow them to vote. I’m still with Putin up to that point.

Donbass was sad. Both sides suck on that dispute.

We have Russian and Ukrainian friends here in the states. My wife is a psychotherapist educated in Russia. The Donbass situation has splintered some of our friendships but my wife has been a Swiss refuge - we have kept it intact with both sides..

Up to 72,hours ago my wife and I were pretty much on the same page on Putin. i cannot accept what he did in Syria. My wife was not bothered by that. I object to his attempts at subverting Democracy here and in Europe, Wife thinks that is Western hyperbole and propaganda - both sides do it.

We both were on edge when Putin moved troops into the Donbas region - I said well if that’s what he wants and it settled it - and peace and security resumes for Russian speakers living there then so be it. it’s another Crimea except this was bloody.and wrong to drag it out all these years.. my wife agreed but she seemed to realize Putin was getting out of touch with reality and not to be trusted for negotiating at gunpoint.

Then the announcement by Putin starting bombing and invading and heading to Kiev..

I was done. He is Hitler invading Poland. he is killing civilians. There is no excuse or justification for what he has done., He is not a genius. HE is a WAR CRIMINAL and terrorist, Just like liar George Bush and Dick Cheney are war criminals and terrorists causing the deaths of half a million Iraqis. SHOCK and AWE night on tv with massive explosions in Baghdad made me ashamed to be an American.

SHOCK n AWE NIGHT March 2003. That was my thought 2 days ago. I had to tell my wife it’s shameful to be Russian right now. I was not comfortable saying it. Fortunately she saw the video of the Russian Tank hitting a car on the street pushing it out of its way and then drive right over top of another car crushing it to get away from the civilians scattering for their lives. So fucking ugly cowardly and inhumane., My wife in tears cried out I’m so ashamed to be Russian - I hugged her.,

We are uplifted a bit for now by the protests in Russia and the strength and character of the Ukrainians. Here is to supporting them to overcome what a war criminal has started. May he end up like Mussolini dud is fine with me.

They need a scapegoat. Trump lost the election, remember?

The Ukraine should never have been given any aid at all, since they not only are totally corrupt, but not in our sphere of influence at all.
The point is Hunter could have been given kickbacks even before the first US aid.
Withholding aid was only about getting Shokin fired, and Biden clearly said in his live video, that he was GOING to withhold aid unless Shokin was fired.
Does not matter if they fired Shokin so fast that there was no time to withhold air or not.
The threat was clearly illegal, as were the kickbacks from day one.

You're lying again, ya pathological liar. :eusa_liar:

You're all over the place trying to cover your tracks. And you're failing miserably.

Again, you claimed Hunter got the job with Burisma Holdings because his father threatened with withhold aid from Ukraine. Forget for the moment that one has absolutely nothing to do with the other, but Hunter got that job in April of 2014. So for your claim to be true, then Joe had to threaten to withhold aid PRIOR to April, 2014.

So prove that happened. Prove it or you prove I'm right when I called you a liar about this...

Biden told Putin it was ok to attack Ukraine, numb nuts.

Meanwhile TRUMP:

r

Trump never told Putin he'd bomb Moscow, Stumpy. :cuckoo:

Russia and the Ukraine had been negotiating these issues for decades.
But just recently, something happened, and the Ukraine broke off negotiations.
That likely means they felt they were going to get some sort of support from someone else.
Possibly we wanted the conflicts so we could test out some new weapons against the Russians?

the fact xiden is in the white house.

Russia and the Ukraine had been negotiating these issues for decades.
But just recently, something happened, and the Ukraine broke off negotiations.
That likely means they felt they were going to get some sort of support from someone else.
Possibly we wanted the conflicts so we could test out some new weapons against the Russians?
The only “we” here is you and Putin

No one is fooled

Forum List

Back