Putin Killing Ukranians...but somehow President Biden is to Blame? Why?

If Trump were President now, he's be on tv praising Russia for the attack, and making a bunch of excuses for it. Just like he did with EVERYTHING Russia did. You know, like when he said that the US Intelligence community was lying about Russia interfering in the 2016 election.
But, but, Trump said Putin told him he didn't do it. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Putin also said he wasn't going to invade Ukraine. I'll bet Trump still believes him about that too.

Biden hasn't done anything to help Ukraine---------
Warmonger? Biden ain't even that...whose claiming he is?
Biden is a chinese puppet-----doing the NEW Axis of Evil bidding by offering up the UKRAINE for sacrifice (remember he actually said that PUTIN could invade UKRAINE before PUTIN WENT IN).

YOU are trying to blow smoke up everyone's butts.
You already have. Tell me something, are you with Russia or the U.S.?

LOL

By this point in Trump's presidency, unemployment dropped 15%. Under Biden, it's dropped 38%.

Still, Trump's rating was about the same as Biden's and you define that as a "disaster." Maybe now you understand why Trump was a failed one-term president.
Wow...talk about using statistics to obscure the truth!
The only reason Biden's numbers look good at all is because people started going back to work after the pandemic peaked. That had nothing to do with Biden's policies! Compare what Trump's actual unemployment numbers were to what Bidens are now. Biden isn't CLOSE to getting us to the same historically good numbers that Trump gave us and at the same time his policies have created the worst inflation in 50 years which means hard working Americans have LESS spendable income!

Another example of whatever lib progs accuse their opponents of is indeed what they are neck deep involved with…

You don't really believe that crap, do you?
Why wouldn’t I? I have two eyes…Problem is people like you in this country telling us everything is great, while we see it everyday…Just like during Obama when you were saying much the same, but we could see the shuttered strip malls, and closed downtowns…What makes you believe such lies?

And what Biden policy was it that created all those jobs, BWK? That was just people returning to work as the pandemic shut downs ended. The same inflated numbers that you on the left like to cite about Trump losing jobs as the shut downs were implemented are what is showing in Biden's numbers. A ham sandwich sitting behind the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office would have gotten better numbers than Biden did simply by not passing stupid economic policies.

Trump did not make us energy independent;

Tapping into real energy independence can only come from wind and solar.
It is a FACT that the left's policies on energy...have provided Vladimir Putin billions of dollars to help finance his war against the Ukraine! People like you CAUSED that, BWK! You're too economically illiterate to grasp it!
We're not close to being able to run America on wind and solar power! We still need oil and natural gas until that time comes but you on the left don't care. You've cut off your nose to spite your face and in the process emboldened a thug by the name of Putin!

I’m fully aware of that. Bush in 2002 was building up the Invasion force around Iraq for months while the UN inspections were going on. I protested in DC in February 2003 still hoping we could stop the proposed killing of Iraqi people to find the WMD instead of peaceful inspections resolving the threat. Bush lied. He’s a fucking US president who lied and half 1 million Iraqis ended up dead. There should’ve been a tribunal for the war crimes that he committed when he made that decision to go in. He wasn’t a war criminal on March 17 2003 but he became a war criminal on March 20, 2003. Now here the world goes again.

And that is my point about six days ago. Putin may have been a war criminal at times probably Syria prior to this and he murders people who are a threat to him, but not on a mass scale. Six days ago and remove all doubt, there is no one who can defend him anymore. Putin is a terrorist, the number one terrorist on the planet and he is committing war crimes every minute that goes by when his army is in Ukraine killing civilians without remorse. At least taking Bush and Blair to The Hague and look at it as if it were war crimes Putin may have looked at the world differently right now.

Anyway, that’s what I think happened six days ago. Putin removed all doubt that he is a war criminal and a head of state terrorist among the worst we Americans have seen in history.
What was that lie?

It is a FACT that the left's policies on energy...have provided Vladimir Putin billions of dollars to help finance his war against the Ukraine! People like you CAUSED that, BWK! You're too economically illiterate to grasp it!
We're not close to being able to run America on wind and solar power! We still need oil and natural gas until that time comes but you on the left don't care. You've cut off your nose to spite your face and in the process emboldened a thug by the name of Putin!
Exactly

Putin is blackmailing Biden, and that’s why Biden told Putin he could invade Ukraine.
GOOD One! PATABOOK

Trump_Taxes_Lawsuit_13911.jpg-cea2d_c0-250-6000-3750_s1200x700.jpg

US

Former President Donald Trump said Tuesday evening that the Russian invasion of Ukraine would not be happening were he still president.
In a statement, Mr. Trump said “there should be no war waging now in Ukraine” and blamed President Biden and his media allies for having “failed so terribly in allowing it to start.”
“The RINOs, Warmongers, and Fake News continue to blatantly lie and misrepresent my remarks on Putin because they know this terrible war being waged against Ukraine would have never happened under my watch,” Mr. Trump claimed.
He accused the Biden administration and NATO of strengthening Russian President Vladimir Putin through misguided energy policies.
“Instead of showing strength and toughness, they declared the Global Warming Hoax as the #1 threat to global security, killed American Energy Independence, and then made Europe, the U.S., and the rest of the World dependent on Russian oil. They laid down the welcome mat and gave Russia the opening, now Putin may be getting everything he wanted, with Ukraine and the rest of the World suffering the consequences,” Mr. Trump said.
The former president sometimes expressed respect for Mr. Putin’s cunning and strength and was accused falsely by liberals for years of colluding with Russian election-interference efforts and sometimes even of being a Kremlin stooge or plant.
“It’s terrible, but this is what you get with Biden, the Democrats, and RINO warmongers!” he concluded.

What was that lie?
“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003

It is a fact that 10 days prior to March 17 Bush sent to the UN Security Council a draft resolution that Bush was willing to allow Saddam Hussein to stay in power. That meant on March 8 or around that time Bush could not have had any intelligence that Iraq was hiding WMD from the UN inspectors. he was lying ten days later: think about it don’t reject it.

Trump did not make us energy independent;

Tapping into real energy independence can only come from wind and solar.
Maybe it’s time to check out how that program worked out for Western Europe:) keep on dreaming.

Putin is blackmailing Biden, and that’s why Biden told Putin he could invade Ukraine.

Putin has some of that data and they also hacked in to Hillary’s secret server so as long as Obama, Clinton, Biden and the people they know are alive, Putin owns The Democrat Party!

So far 26 pages of mostly rightwing drivel and lies and not one conservative can justify falsely accusing President Biden of being ‘responsible’ for Putin lawlessly attacking Ukraine.

I wonder when Putin is gonna take Biden Obama and Clinton down Biden Biden has snatched Putin’s $650 million rainy day fund away from him and his wrecked the Russian economy and refused to Russian planes fly over American Aerospace sending weapons to Ukraine it will destroy armored vehicles and shoot down aircraft. Russian oligarchs no more Yeah it’s no more I’ll gotten Yachts and luxury Apartments and laundering money through Trump. Let’s sell Russian yachts and buy weapons for Ukraine. Putin stashes his money outside of Russia under the control of Oligarchs. Joe does not appear to fear anything from Vladimir.

Last edited:
What was that lie?
Did you ask Trump that question?

Bill O’Reilly, host of Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor,” told Trump (4:06 mark) that he disagreed with Trump on Bush’s motives for invading Iraq in 2003. “I disagree with you vehemently about George Bush, the younger, lying on purpose to get us into a war with Iraq,” O’Reilly said.

Yes, Trump Said Bush 'Lied' - FactCheck.org

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump isaid of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Here is Trump’s exchange with Blitzer, who asked Trump to “grade” public officials:

Blitzer, Oct. 15, 2008: Nancy Pelosi, the speaker?

Trump: Well, you know, when she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing.

Blitzer: Impeaching him?

Trump: Absolutely, for the war, for the war.

Blitzer: Because of the conduct of the war.

Trump: Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.

(CROSSTALK)

Blitzer: Their argument is, they weren’t lying, that that was the intelligence that he was presented, and it was not as if he was just lying about it.

Trump: I don’t believe that.

Blitzer: You believe that it was a deliberate lie?

Trump: I don’t believe it. And I don’t think you believe it either, Wolf. You are a very, very intelligent young man. I don’t think you believe it either

Last edited:

Forum List

Back