Putin kills 298 people while r-wingers admire him here and elect him President.

Putin's goons shoot down an airliner and kill 298 people while R-wingers man crush on Putin continues unabated on this board and elsewhere. Carry on Comrades!

U.S. accuses Russia in downing of plane - CNN.com

Kiev, Ukraine (CNN) -- A senior U.S. diplomat pointed the finger Friday at pro-Russian rebels in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in Ukraine, an act that killed 298 people.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power told an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council that the plane was "likely downed by a surface-to-air missile ... operated from a separatist-held location in eastern Ukraine." If pro-Russian separatists are responsible for shooting down the plane with a missile, investigators can't rule out the possibility that Russia offered help to operate the system, she said.

(X)Where is the proof that Russia was involved, comrade?

How cute, you can spell COMRADE. The evidence mounts, and the Russian ambassador's statement about the world taking "the side" of Ukraine is a clue.

Another shill thread to manipulate google searches of "right wing" and "putin". I recognize a Soros prostitute when I see one. You homos are hard at work today.

Where's your messiah now?

What happened to all the conservative threads telling us how Putin is a better leader than Obama?

Saying he's better than Obama, doesn't mean we love him.

It's like saying you like Pol Pot more than Hitler, since he only had a couple million people killed.

My retort is true, look it up. If a republican got a bj in the oval office, liberals would go nuts.

So your retort is yes you fall for displays of manliness and defending your tears about Clinton
Getting a bj by making up a hypothetical where liberals cry like you did?

I really didn't care about the bj, but lying to your wife, and everyone in America. He proved to be a piece of shit. One thing to say in his defense, Clinton tells the truth compared to Obama.

So you don't care but you constantly cry about it and he's a liar but he tells the truth?

Let me know when you make up your mind

This Russian news anchor has had enough of Satan Putin's lies.

Russia Today Anchor Resigns, Admits To Spreading 'Lies' For Putin

Sounds like Russian news anchors have more integrity than American news anchors...... :thup:

Yeah, if american news anchors vetted Obama, he wouldn't be president.

The GOP didn't vet Obama...twice? It is time for the GOP to quit blaming everyone else but themselves for losing to an idiot...TWICE! TWICE! TWICE! What a fucking shame! And winning back the Senate is NOT a guarantee...neither is 2016.

Wake up...the evil media isn't the problem.

You guys know the answer...do I need to say it....

TEAPERISM IS KILLING THE GOP AND CONSERVATISM

Putin's goons shoot down an airliner and kill 298 people while R-wingers man crush on Putin continues unabated on this board and elsewhere. Carry on Comrades!

U.S. accuses Russia in downing of plane - CNN.com

Kiev, Ukraine (CNN) -- A senior U.S. diplomat pointed the finger Friday at pro-Russian rebels in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in Ukraine, an act that killed 298 people.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power told an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council that the plane was "likely downed by a surface-to-air missile ... operated from a separatist-held location in eastern Ukraine." If pro-Russian separatists are responsible for shooting down the plane with a missile, investigators can't rule out the possibility that Russia offered help to operate the system, she said.

(X)Where is the proof that Russia was involved, comrade?

It's in all the papers and all over the net.

Another shill thread to manipulate google searches of "right wing" and "putin". I recognize a Soros prostitute when I see one. You homos are hard at work today.

Where's your messiah now?

What happened to all the conservative threads telling us how Putin is a better leader than Obama?

Saying he's better than Obama, doesn't mean we love him.

It's like saying you like Pol Pot more than Hitler, since he only had a couple million people killed.

Yes, incoherent, and inconceivable. Totalitarians are totalitarians, you may "like" Pooty Poot more because baby Bush was in awe of him, Obama IS NOT.

Obama says something = Bad

Obama doesnt say something = Bad

Obama says something = Should've said more / Should've said less / Should've said faster / Should've said sooner / Should've waited till later

Seriously, when you take out the guy behind killing 3000 Americans and you still cannot get credit the problem isnt with Obama

The problem is ODS

Now Obama needs to ACT, he stated his intentions, I'll be one of the ones watching for DEEDS.

I hope your a patient person, he will make some pretty speeches, but actions, don't hold your breath.

Obama says something = Should've said more / Should've said less / Should've said faster / Should've said sooner / Should've waited till later

Seriously, when you take out the guy behind killing 3000 Americans and you still cannot get credit the problem isnt with Obama

The problem is ODS

Now Obama needs to ACT, he stated his intentions, I'll be one of the ones watching for DEEDS.

I hope your a patient person, he will make some pretty speeches, but actions, don't hold your breath.

Wonder how long it will take him to blame Bush.

Worship? No.
Putin is a statesman while Obama is a bumbling asshole. It is what it is.

A community organizer is kicking his ass on the world stage. How are those sanctions working out for poor Putin? Not so fun when you use bullying as your key diplomatic card

Now Putin is turning worldwide pariah while the community organizer laughs from the sidelines

Untrue. "The world" is laughing it's ass off at the fool we elected president and at our citizens for being idiotic enough to elect him. Putin is at least respected. Obama isn't.

o5zywx.jpg

We lost allies because of the Iraq disaster, we gained them back in the last few years, I posted the G-7 condemnation of Russia's invasion of Ukraine. The primary group of people holding the US back now are the victims of ODS, here IN the US.

We lost allies because of the Iraq disaster, we gained them back in the last few years, I posted the G-7 condemnation of Russia's invasion of Ukraine. The primary group of people holding the US back now are the victims of ODS, here IN the US.

That condemnation was so fruitful, that Germany and France kept doing big bizness with Russia.......:lol:.

The problem is ODS

Projected answer: Um uh

Question: What should Obama do? And what has Putin done to get so much respect?

Forum List

Back