Putin kills Muslim children and women; Muslim guy kills Russian ambassador

By 1945 Japan had no offensive capability, they lacked fuel for warships and pilots for aircraft. Kamikaze don't win wars, they just stave off defeat for a little while. In July and August 1945 US carrier aircraft bombed and strafed everywhere in Japan at will with almost no opposition. The end was coming soon one way or another.
The problem was 'the other' with them vowing to fight to the death. Each man, rooted out one by one. Lots of our soldiers would have died.
This assumes that an invasion was necessary. Given the fact that Japan was reaching out to the USSR to surrender before the USSR entered the Pacific theater, something Japan knew they couldn't survive, no invasion was necessary to end the war.

By 1945 Japan had no offensive capability, they lacked fuel for warships and pilots for aircraft. Kamikaze don't win wars, they just stave off defeat for a little while. In July and August 1945 US carrier aircraft bombed and strafed everywhere in Japan at will with almost no opposition. The end was coming soon one way or another.
The problem was 'the other' with them vowing to fight to the death. Each man, rooted out one by one. Lots of our soldiers would have died.
This assumes that an invasion was necessary. Given the fact that Japan was reaching out to the USSR to surrender before the USSR entered the Pacific theater, something Japan knew they couldn't survive, no invasion was necessary to end the war.
We could chose to believe you over them man that made the decision but you haven't explained why we should.

Harry S Truman’s Decision to Use the Atomic Bomb (U.S. National Park Service)
What Did Harry S Truman Have to Say About His Decision to Use the Atomic Bomb?

At the time, the president seemed conflicted over his decision. The day after the Hiroshima bomb was dropped, Truman received a telegram from Senator Richard B. Russell of Georgia, encouraging the president to use as many atomic bombs as possible on Japan, claiming the American people believed “that we should continue to strike the Japanese until they are brought groveling to their knees.” Truman responded, “I know that Japan is a terribly cruel and uncivilized nation in warfare but I can't bring myself to believe that because they are beasts, we should ourselves act in that same manner. For myself I certainly regret the necessity of wiping out whole populations because of the ‘pigheadedness’ of the leaders of a nation, and, for your information, I am not going to do it unless absolutely necessary.”

We could chose to believe you over them man that made the decision but you haven't explained why we should.

At the time, the president seemed conflicted over his decision. The day after the Hiroshima bomb was dropped, Truman received a telegram from Senator Richard B. Russell of Georgia, encouraging the president to use as many atomic bombs as possible on Japan, claiming the American people believed “that we should continue to strike the Japanese until they are brought groveling to their knees.” Truman responded, “I know that Japan is a terribly cruel and uncivilized nation in warfare but I can't bring myself to believe that because they are beasts, we should ourselves act in that same manner. For myself I certainly regret the necessity of wiping out whole populations because of the ‘pigheadedness’ of the leaders of a nation, and, for your information, I am not going to do it unless absolutely necessary.”
The quote almost makes sense if it's taken in complete isolation from every other factor.

The decision was made to drop the atomic bombs to end the war before the Soviets could intervene effectively.

The quote almost makes sense if it's taken in complete isolation from every other factor.
You make no sense period. I think he knew his mind better than some modern day revisionist.

You make no sense period. I think he knew his mind better than some modern day revisionist.
You should read more. It might even help you.

The killing of children and women in Aleppo resulted in the assassination of the Russian ambassador in Turkey by an angry Muslim.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey.html?_r=0

Please discuss.

You think an angry Muslim.... all by his little self....all alone..... killed the Russian Ambassador?

No NATO help? no? no help from ....say.....let me see here..... No Obama's CIA? no??? awwww

Well.... as it turns out

Now one of the highest NATO officials has been shot dead! OOPS

C'est la vie n'est-ce pas? :dunno:

Mystery as NATO Auditor General is found shot dead in suspicious circumstances

Trump has said he wants to kill children, mothers, wives and babies. Perhaps that's why he is so in love with Putin.

Trump has said he wants to kill children, mothers, wives and babies. Perhaps that's why he is so in love with Putin.

Trump never said that.

What's wrong with you.
Of course he did. How can you not know that?
Your kind always pretends ignorance. Eventually, facts have to soak in. Pretending ignorance and stupidity. Don't you know when you pretend that, you are actually lying?

I just wonder what the fuck is wrong with you?

Trump never said that.

What's wrong with you.
Your kind always pretends ignorance. Eventually, facts have to soak in. Pretending ignorance and stupidity. Don't you know when you pretend that, you are actually lying?

Terrorists?

Terrorists are scum, terrorist and helpers are criminals.

Trump never said that.

What's wrong with you.

Terrorists?

And so are govts that go around the world invading and getting people killed.

The killing of children and women in Aleppo resulted in the assassination of the Russian ambassador in Turkey by an angry Muslim.

No, the deaths in Aleppo were war casualties and morally justified as part of waging just war.

The Russian ambassador was assassinated which is morally bankrupt.

Yup big difference between war casualties and the deliberate killing of an ambassador.

Civilians have been killed in every war ever fought and will continue to be killed in every future war.

Fighting in your area?? Get the hell out of the area.

Trump never said that.

What's wrong with you.

Terrorists?

I don't know if you have a family. I'm guessing from your comments, you don't.
In the real world, families are made up of children, babies, the elderly and sometimes, even the disabled. These people don't help terrorists. In fact, they don't help at all. They need to be taken care of.

When Trump says "families", who do you think he is talking about?

Think it through. Think "families". Think of people who have families. Who makes up those families? Picture a family in your mind. Now, are all of them terrorists deserving death?

No, the deaths in Aleppo were war casualties and morally justified as part of waging just war.

Yup big difference between war casualties and the deliberate killing of an ambassador.

Civilians have been killed in every war ever fought and will continue to be killed in every future war.

Unless you are surrounded and can't leave. Then what?

Unless you are surrounded and can't leave. Then what?

Then hide or die.

Civilians have died in every war ever fought and will die in all future wars.

Anyone who doesn't realize this has their head stuck up their ass.

Deal with it. Or not.

I've shown declassified source documents showing that the U.S. government knew about Japan reaching out to the USSR to surrender prior to the USSR entering the Pacific theater and the dropping of the bombs, and I've given quotes from actual military leaders and others saying that they knew that it was unnecessary. But sure, the public statements of politicians must certainly be more reliable than all of that.

Obama has literally killed children, mothers, wives, and babies. So why is talking about those things terrible, but actually doing them apparently ok?

Yes, if they're going to bomb your home you better know about it and get out of there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey.html?_r=0

Please discuss.

You think an angry Muslim.... all by his little self....all alone..... killed the Russian Ambassador?

No NATO help? no? no help from ....say.....let me see here..... No Obama's CIA? no??? awwww

Well.... as it turns out

Now one of the highest NATO officials has been shot dead! OOPS

C'est la vie n'est-ce pas? :dunno:

Mystery as NATO Auditor General is found shot dead in suspicious circumstances

All those who numb nuts who justify the murder of one person based upon the actions of another are simply too stupid to apply the same rationalizations to themselves.

If their next door neighbor runs over their flowers, they probably think it's o.k. to go to the next block and shoot somebody's dog.

"Blowback" is simply a term that particularly low functioning leftists use to display their solidarity with the agenda of Islamists, and the only reason they support Islamists is because they are miserable little shits who believe the enemy of their enemy is their friend.

Forum List

Back