Putin Laughs Off Obama At G20 Summit: "He's A Child.......He's A Child"

ODS at its finest.

The Putin love-fest in the GOP continues to be hilarious.

Who Pootin is really laughing at is the dumb ass Pootarians in the US.

Sad and sick bunch. Our country would be so much better off if this human garbage went home to Russia.
I prefer Obama go back to Kenya.

I prefer he go to Kenya, whether it's back or not.

Has anyone explained why his literary agent had him listed as Kenyan-born until 2005, then suddenly changed?

ODS at its finest.

Sad and sick bunch. Our country would be so much better off if this human garbage went home to Russia.

Has anyone explained why his literary agent had him listed as Kenyan-born until 2005, then suddenly changed?
Whoa you should definitely look into that. Wait a minute hasn't your front-runner Trump been investigating that for years? Surely he has an answer.

ODS at its finest.

Whoa you should definitely look into that. Wait a minute hasn't your front-runner Trump been investigating that for years? Surely he has an answer.

I don't know. Has he?

ODS at its finest.

No, they haven't, but we know the answer.

ODS at its finest.

Would that they would expound.

ODS at its finest.

I don't know. Has he?
Of course not.

ODS at its finest.

Oh what is it?

ODS at its finest.

Not a love fest. It's actually pathetic that, for the first time, a fucking commie appears to have more integrity than our president when it comes to protecting his country. I disagree with everything Putin stands for, but do agree that ISIS and all radical Muslims need to be dealt with immediately. Just because he is right on one thing does not make it a love fest.

ODS at its finest.

Not a love fest. It's actually pathetic that, for the first time, a fucking commie appears to have more integrity than our president when it comes to protecting his country. I disagree with everything Putin stands for, but do agree that ISIS and all radical Muslims need to be dealt with immediately. Just because he is right on one thing does not make it a love fest.
Which commie are you talking about, Obama or the smart one?

The left claims it was a typo. Journalists made the same exact typo when he was running for senator in Illinois. The typo was corrected when he was running for president.

The left claims it was a typo. Journalists made the same exact typo when he was running for senator in Illinois. The typo was corrected when he was running for president.

Too funny.

BORN IN KENYA is a long, logical typo.:laugh:

Amazing they didn't catch it the whole time it was circulating.

Which commie are you talking about, Obama or the smart one?

The smart one is making our lame ass pres look like a chump. Not only are radical Muslims running roughshod over us, but Putin and China could, too.

The left calls it a Putin love fest. It's just super embarrassing when someone like Putin can make Obama look like such a fool. If Hillary gets elected, we all might want to start making friends with Putin and start learning to speak Russian. It's better than being forced to learn Arabic.

Amazing they didn't catch it the whole time it was circulating.

They did.

But, they had already been told to ignore it, and stick to the new messiah story.

1505359_689553364438129_537244536_n.jpg

It was WRITTEN BY OBAMA HIMSELF, so how can anyone claim it's a typo? That's the stupidest excuse I've ever heard, but then it is coming from the obama ass kissers.

Forum List

Back