Putin Laughs Off Obama At G20 Summit: "He's A Child.......He's A Child"

ODS at its finest.

The Putin love-fest in the GOP continues to be hilarious.

It's great seeing the GOP embrace communists as their favorite people. It just highlights the ignorant slobs that make up their base.

Explain to me how Putin is a communist.

I'll let him do it:

There is no such thing as a former KGB man.
— Vladimir Putin, Russian Federation President, FSB Gala, December 2005; quoted in Newsweek, February 6, 2006

The demise of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century.
— Vladimir Putin; quoted in The Boston Globe, April 25, 2005

Many are saying that having Lenin’s Mausoleum runs counter to tradition. But what runs counter to tradition? . . . What happened after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the dominant ideology? We never got anything in its place. We must return to our historic roots.The Communist Builder’s Code, a list of Communist moral principles dated 1961, borrowed a great deal from the Bible and the Koran.
-- Russian President Vladimir Putin; quoted in Russia Beyond the Headlines, December 11, 2012

So he's former KGB?

GHB is former CIA right? Whats the diff?

tf0u329.jpg

ODS at its finest.

It's great seeing the GOP embrace communists as their favorite people. It just highlights the ignorant slobs that make up their base.

I'll let him do it:

— Vladimir Putin, Russian Federation President, FSB Gala, December 2005; quoted in Newsweek, February 6, 2006

The demise of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century.

Many are saying that having Lenin’s Mausoleum runs counter to tradition. But what runs counter to tradition? . . . What happened after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the dominant ideology? We never got anything in its place. We must return to our historic roots.The Communist Builder’s Code, a list of Communist moral principles dated 1961, borrowed a great deal from the Bible and the Koran.
-- Russian President Vladimir Putin; quoted in Russia Beyond the Headlines, December 11, 2012

So he's former KGB?

One is an American entity; one is a communist Russia entity. Child.

ODS at its finest.

I'll let him do it:

So he's former KGB?

Prove Russia is more left wing than the US under Obama or Canada now under the young Trudeau.

Go for it.

ODS at its finest.

I'll let him do it:

So he's former KGB?

That's GHWB, and he's the father of the guy who conned you into thinking Saddam was a threat to the U.S.

More to the point, isn't it your side that's fond of citing the number of people the Soviet Union murdered and who are now lauding one of the operatives of that regime just because you think he's sexy?

I'll let him do it:

So he's former KGB?

Prove Russia is more left wing than the US under Obama or Canada now under the young Trudeau.

Go for it.

Could care less. They are our enemy and you embrace their leader and "back him" (your words).

The anger you're projecting is probably shame masked by foolish pride. Am I right?

I'll let him do it:

So he's former KGB?

Go for it.

Could care less. They are our enemy and you embrace their leader and "back him" (your words).

The anger you're projecting is probably shame masked by foolish pride. Am I right?

Not at all. And please remember I am of Ukrainian descent so this is a biggie for me to embrace Russia considering my history and my upbringing.

Putin must protect his people. It's the Chechen threat ok?

Baghdadi's right hand man and military leader is Chechen. Awesome military leader trained by ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,US.

Now he's the dude that put in motion amazing military gains in both Syria and Iraq. *sigh* I still can admire my enemies while fearing them. Now we really weren't doing shit on our strikes. Hitting outhouses and all.

Putin came in like thunder why? Because the Chechen terrorists in his back yard pledged allegiance to ISIS and 16,000 jihadi warriors.

All he is doing is bringing the fight to Syria and try to prevent the terrorism in Russia.

Now look up Beslan. That should be enough to explain why Putin is trying desperately to contain ISIS in Syria.

ODS at its finest.

I'll let him do it:

So he's former KGB?

That's GHWB, and he's the father of the guy who conned you into thinking Saddam was a threat to the U.S.

More to the point, isn't it your side that's fond of citing the number of people the Soviet Union murdered and who are now lauding one of the operatives of that regime just because you think he's sexy?

I'm a child of Holodomor. Don't fuck with me. Putin had nothing to do with it. I live surrounded by Ukrainian graveyards that I tend to as much as I and my husband can.

This is what makes some days so difficult. I back Putin now against the Chechen terrorists. I back his right to try to contain them in Syria. And the good Lord if Putin can prevent another Beslan. Let him rock.

Apparently Obama would be better liked by Republicans if an American jetliner was taken down by ISIS, the way their hero Putin's country's plane was taken down, and if Obama's economy was totally taken down by Putin the way Obama has done to Russia since their incursion into the Ukraine.

Forum List

Back