Putin Laughs Off Obama At G20 Summit: "He's A Child.......He's A Child"

Your link is nothing but pure garbage. How this news media knew what they are laughing at? How do we know or confirmed that it really happened? They can just say anything....Look at the title it's just pure garbage anti racist anti Obama. And you bunch of traitors idolized Putin instead of your fellow American.
This just show what kind of desperate Americans traitors are you people. Why don't you people move to Russia? What has Putin done to you people that you idolized him?

ODS at its finest.

The Putin love-fest in the GOP continues to be hilarious.
Let's talk about you leftists love affair with radical islam.

Must be you love all those muslims so much because your messiah is one, aye...

Oh another nutty post from a USMB nutjob. Ask yourself 007, who has more in common with islamic beliefs... The damn Godless liberals or the anti-gay, anti-women, anti-minority GOP?

ODS at its finest.

Oh another nutty post from a USMB nutjob. Ask yourself 007, who has more in common with islamic beliefs... The damn Godless liberals or the anti-gay, anti-women, anti-minority GOP?

Why do you love islam?

ODS at its finest.

Why do you love islam?

I despise religious fundamentalism. No matter the religion.

Would you like me to list all of the things that you agree about with Muslims? And that liberals oppose?

2pyte6e.jpg

ODS at its finest.

Why do you love islam?

That is not the point. That is not what the op posted.... What matter is why traitors like you support Putin? That is the question. WHY?

ODS at its finest.

Not a love fest. It's actually pathetic that, for the first time, a fucking commie appears to have more integrity than our president when it comes to protecting his country. I disagree with everything Putin stands for, but do agree that ISIS and all radical Muslims need to be dealt with immediately. Just because he is right on one thing does not make it a love fest.

Passing by before I go back to bed again.

I get called a Putin cock sucker by G5000 and others just because I back Putin these days.

He's the only one with skin in this game. I really don't understand US Conservatives who actually believe that Putin is their enemy instead of the enemy within.

ODS at its finest.

Why do you love islam?

That is not the point. That is not what the op posted.... What matter is why traitors like you support Putin? That is the question. WHY?

Putin has skin in this game. We don't. We have been trying to depose every secular muslim regime and hand it over to the MB. Check out Obama's truths. He will not be happy until all of the ME is ruled by Sunnis. But that's our guys.

Now that aside. Putin at this point in time has no option but to nuke the hell out of ISIS. When the right hand man of Baghdadi is Chechen.

And Chechen war lord declares allegiance to ISIS. 15000 TO 16000 WARRIORS to rage hell on Russia.

PUTIN has an obligation to wipe ISIS OFF the face of the planet.

ODS at its finest.

Not a love fest. It's actually pathetic that, for the first time, a fucking commie appears to have more integrity than our president when it comes to protecting his country. I disagree with everything Putin stands for, but do agree that ISIS and all radical Muslims need to be dealt with immediately. Just because he is right on one thing does not make it a love fest.

I get called a Putin cock sucker by G5000 and others just because I back Putin these days.

He's the only one with skin in this game. I really don't understand US Conservatives who actually believe that Putin is their enemy instead of the enemy within.

So you're upset that fellow Americans are chastising you because you "back Putin these days"; a man who actually did suspend the Russian Constitution to allow himself a third term (after "stepping down" to Prime Minister in a largely cosmetic move). A man who invaded sovereign nations. A man who jailed a rock band and sentenced it's members to a labor colony .

Could you imagine Ronald Reagan's reaction to his GOP openly embracing the most jingoistic Russian leader since Kruschev...all because you think his taking his shirt off is how a world leader should project strength?

I would say, "Look how far the GOP has sunk." The truth is, you've largely been there all along insofar as your enemy's enemy being your friend. The laudable thing is that you get burned every time you embrace it....and you're too stupid to realize it.

ODS at its finest.

So you're upset that fellow Americans are chastising you because you "back Putin these days"; a man who actually did suspend the Russian Constitution to allow himself a third term (after "stepping down" to Prime Minister in a largely cosmetic move). A man who invaded sovereign nations. A man who jailed a rock band and sentenced it's members to a labor colony .

Could you imagine Ronald Reagan's reaction to his GOP openly embracing the most jingoistic Russian leader since Kruschev...all because you think his taking his shirt off is how a world leader should project strength?

I would say, "Look how far the GOP has sunk." The truth is, you've largely been there all along insofar as your enemy's enemy being your friend. The laudable thing is that you get burned every time you embrace it....and you're too stupid to realize it.

Back up solid all your bullshit or shut the fuck up. Not kidding.

ODS at its finest.

It's great seeing the GOP embrace communists as their favorite people. It just highlights the ignorant slobs that make up their base.

Explain to me how Putin is a communist.

I'll let him do it:

There is no such thing as a former KGB man.
— Vladimir Putin, Russian Federation President, FSB Gala, December 2005; quoted in Newsweek, February 6, 2006

The demise of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century.
— Vladimir Putin; quoted in The Boston Globe, April 25, 2005

Many are saying that having Lenin’s Mausoleum runs counter to tradition. But what runs counter to tradition? . . . What happened after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the dominant ideology? We never got anything in its place. We must return to our historic roots.The Communist Builder’s Code, a list of Communist moral principles dated 1961, borrowed a great deal from the Bible and the Koran.
-- Russian President Vladimir Putin; quoted in Russia Beyond the Headlines, December 11, 2012

ODS at its finest.

Back up solid all your bullshit or shut the fuck up. Not kidding.

Not kidding? What you going to do about it?

Feel free to google any of what I stated beeotch.

Forum List

Back