Putin orders ban on adoptions by foreign same-sex couples

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Who would ever have thought that Russia wold end up with better moral values than the United States?

The adoption ban has little or nothing to do with the merits of the issue --- though there have been far too many examples of abusive Americans and too many serious cases of neglect
This is all about Russian reaction to the US Magnitsky Bill .
But Putrid is a petty and vindictive little man --- has always been the street bully since his teenage years in Saint Petersburg . A fine training for his later gangster status as an FSB officer and finally their leader .

Who would ever have thought that Russia wold end up with better moral values than the United States?

Who would ever have thought that America would elect a muslim born in kenya, raised by commies with zero work experience as president... twice?

This country is full of morons and immoral jack offs.

Last edited:

There is nothing wrong with allowing gay couples to raise a child.

if it happens naturally..ie it is one of the peoples biological child or a family members child that is unable or deceased...but gay men going shopping for little boys in foreign nations just because they want one...uh...No... is the right answer..I can see big problems with that

Last edited:

Who would ever have thought that America would elect a muslim born in kenya, raised by commies with zero work experience as president?

You being an outstanding example of the primitive American Hilly Billy tribe .
Why don't you Whackos get radio , TV , news papers and the internet .
There is no evidence to support your ignorant statement about Gays adopting children . You would be funny except that blind ignorance never is .

Who would ever have thought that America would elect a muslim born in kenya, raised by commies with zero work experience as president?

There is no evidence to support your ignorant statement about Gays adopting children . You would be funny except that blind ignorance never is .

well its going to take a decade or two for those statistics to even come in isnt it.. but regardless ..I question the motives of two men boy shopping in st petersburg just because they think they are cute and always wanted one

"My statement about gays adopting children"... aaahh... where is that exactly, Einstein?

Pay attention to what you're reading, dumbass.

if it happens naturally..ie it is one of the peoples biological child or a family members child that is unable or deceased...but gay men going shopping for little boys in foreign nations just because they want one...uh...No... is the right answer..I can see big problems with that

Such as?

Putin is the epitome of a true leader and a patriot to his nation.

I wish the U.S. had someone like him in the White House. :cool:

Ignorance is bliss , I assume .
Mister Putrid , the Mafia gang master of Russia , has nothing to commend him , unless you are a fellow member of an organised crime syndicate .

So Lesbians are ok than?

mememe is a stupid whore.

Do you really believe that including the last word is clever , smart or even true ?
If you disagree with her , say so sensibly .
Repeatedly you demonstrate that you are not ready for an adult Forum . And until shown otherwise , you don't have the basic intelligence to contribute usefully .
Get some work and life experience under your belt and then we might occasionally take note of you .

Forum List

Back