🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin Owns Obama..

This is what so many of the righties here ask to sing at their karaoke parties. They know it by heart.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zk_VszbZa_s]?????? ??? ????? / One Like Putin, English Subs - YouTube[/ame]

Putin bitch slaps Obama on the world stage over Syria and now china or NK is not fraid of Obama or will take anything he says serious and you are proud of it?

You guys got a really funny idea of what a bitch slap is..

President Obama, rightly, took a stand against Syria's use of Chemical weapons.

Russia and Syria denied they even HAD them.

Then the Obama administration threatened military strikes.

Conservatives in congress howled "Not without our consent".

Obama says, "fine, come back and vote".

Conservatives howled again, "Cut our vacations short, no way."

Meanwhile Syria, quaking in their boots, wondered what to do.

Kerry, offhandedly says, "Destroy the weapons".

In seconds, Putin says "Yes, comrades in Syria, it shall be so!"

Obama administered not one, not two, but three bitch slaps.
And you bought it?

We are talking Republican foreign policy. What they showed us the last time we risked putting them in office was their first course of action was invasion. Cost us 8000 American lives
No thanks, I'll take Obama diplomacy any day. Even if he has to use Putin to do it

How many lives did world one cost,? How many lives did world war 2 cost? How many lives did nam' cost? All democrat war's.
None of the current Republicans or Democrats were alive in WWI or WWII. It is TODAY'S Republicans who are incapable of diplomacy and whose only course of action is invasion
Yes, I will take Obamas diplomacy any day over another Republican "Mission Accomplished"

You need a new "Shtick" your's is now predictable and droopy..

OP- Another RW pissing contest Obama vs Putin- try and remain calm...the Cold war is over, dinosaurs. Putin is making himself unpopular most places- they may soon be ready to give up Assad to keep his constituency in a post Assad Syria...not reported in our BS media...and your propaganda machine is helping nothing but themselves and hateful division...

Putin, despite huge Muslim threats to kill at The Olympics, was right there with his people.

Our so-called "President" cowered in front of the TV rooting for The Kenyan competitors (HIS own people).

Last edited:
your propaganda machine is helping nothing but themselves and hateful division...

Yes, you nailed us on that.

Your politicians tell you that you can't make it on your own, they have to provide your retirement and your healthcare, redistribute income, lower the bar, make sure you earn an artificially set wage, etc. Being the intelligent astute person you are, you're all over that. Bam, damned straight you can't do it yourself! Give them absolute power and they'll take care of you.

But wow, our believing we can take care of ourselves, we don't need government to do it for us, wow, you're right, they're totally manipulating us. No way we can do that...

Moron, turn off MS-NBC, it's making you even more stupid.

As for Obama, when liberals can explain how Putin got everything he wanted, Obama got nothing and yet Obama won, get back to us. In the meantime...

And mean while after Obama runs from Putin,North Korea threatens to launch cruise missle, and China impose a no fly zone over the yellow sea. Dont you see what the back lash is from a running coward president is?

Putin bitch slaps Obama on the world stage over Syria and now china or NK is not fraid of Obama or will take anything he says serious and you are proud of it?
Hummmmm ..... Obama threatens Syria and tells them to get rid of its WMD or the US will strike Syria. Syria looks to Putin who does nothing. Eventually Syria confesses to having WMD and agrees to destroy them. Putin continues to do nothing. The UN works with Syria and the WMD are destroyed as promised. Putin continues to do nothing and somehow you see this as Putin "bitch" slapping Obama. Are you on drugs?

Lets see the written agreement on Syria and Iran.. even Congress hasn't

There's what obama and democrats say what happened with Syria, then what REALLY happened with Syria. What happened with Syria is that obama got his tit in a wringer and Putin had to pull it out.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
OP- Another RW pissing contest Obama vs Putin- try and remain calm...the Cold war is over, dinosaurs. Putin is making himself unpopular most places- they may soon be ready to give up Assad to keep his constituency in a post Assad Syria...not reported in our BS media...and your propaganda machine is helping nothing but themselves and hateful division...

I don't know franco Putin did get nominated for the Nobel peace prize last year.

Putin, despite huge Muslim threats to kill at The Olympics, was right there with his people.

Weren't those Muslims RUSSIANS???? Has Pootin thanked Obama for all of his help beefing up the security he couldn't manage?

Our so-called "President" cowered in front of the TV rooting for The Kenyan competitors.

More like running the country and making sure Pootin got all the security help he needed to keep him there with the people.

Meanwhile, Pootin has a lot more to worry about...

YQMZTKt.jpg

your propaganda machine is helping nothing but themselves and hateful division...

Yes, you nailed us on that.

Your politicians tell you that you can't make it on your own, they have to provide your retirement and your healthcare, redistribute income, lower the bar, make sure you earn an artificially set wage, etc. Being the intelligent astute person you are, you're all over that. Bam, damned straight you can't do it yourself! Give them absolute power and they'll take care of you.

But wow, our believing we can take care of ourselves, we don't need government to do it for us, wow, you're right, they're totally manipulating us. No way we can do that...

Moron, turn off MS-NBC, it's making you even more stupid.

As for Obama, when liberals can explain how Putin got everything he wanted, Obama got nothing and yet Obama won, get back to us. In the meantime...
yup Kennedy got the missle's out of Cuba and Khrushchev got American missle' s out of Turkey. Obama just ran like a coward to Iran

Obama has no spine - if he was puttin's cell mate, he would be his little black bitch! The weakness of appeasement obama telegraphed before the election " tell puttin I can do more after I am elected " showed mr. KGB what Obama is made of, and he proceeded accordingly.

Obama is weak with our foes, and indignant with our friends. :eusa_hand:

Weren't those Muslims RUSSIANS???? Has Pootin thanked Obama for all of his help beefing up the security he couldn't manage?

Our so-called "President" cowered in front of the TV rooting for The Kenyan competitors.

More like running the country and making sure Pootin got all the security help he needed to keep him there with the people.

Meanwhile, Pootin has a lot more to worry about...

YQMZTKt.jpg
I think Putin has the security fine in sochi but he could use the democrat machine on the plumbing I read.
At least to make toilets operation al

Coming from Dr. Porkchop, who doesn't even know who Dr. Porkchop is~! You are nothing if not entertaining.

Feel free to prove my statement about Russia incorrect, Dr. Porkchop.

:lol:

That's not how works. The burden of proof is on you to back up your ridiculous claim, not on me to prove it wrong.

I take it we are now free to flame in the Politics forum without posting any topic related content. Being that an admin did it and all.

You think my claim is 'ignorant'. It is up to you to prove me wrong.

:lol:

You can "take it" however you like, but the rules have not changed.

And, no. It's still not up to me to "prove you wrong".

Obama has no spine - if he was puttin's cell mate, he would be his little black bitch! The weakness of appeasement obama telegraphed before the election " tell puttin I can do more after I am elected " showed mr. KGB what Obama is made of, and he proceeded accordingly.

Obama is weak with our foes, and indignant with our friends. :eusa_hand:

Yup it was a Fucking embarresment to me personally. That France was taking the lead in wanting to attack Syria and Obama ran. They couldn't have done by there own and those surrender monkey's saved our ass in our independance from great Britain.

I never thought I would see the day when a Russian leader was less repressive than and American leader. But Putin is less repressive than Obama.

Really? Putin is responsible for a law that imprisons gay people. Gay people in Russia are being hunted and beaten. What is Obama doing in comparison? You twit.

Obama sent gays from the safety of America to Russia to be hunted down and beaten. And he attempted to get authority to kill American citizens on American soil without due process of law.

Obama sent a delegation to Sochi that happens to include gay people. Obama didn't force them to go. If they are in any danger, it's due to Putin's anti-gay laws, not anything Obama has done.

Obama authorized the killing of American terrorists who joined AQ to fight against American troops. I'm ok with those traitors being bombed into oblivion.

But how is that being more repressive (your words) than Putin? Is Obama hunting down gay people? Is Obama sending his critics to prisons in arctic wastelands?

Is Obama sending his critics to prisons in arctic wastelands?

Not at all. Nor is he going to The Olympics to show support for American athletes or even Kenyan entries. He's merely encouraging gay Americans to put themselves in harms way while he kicks back with a joint, a beer, and big-screen showing selfies.

Hey, c'mon.....let's give a fair shot to Obama's "Strength Through Apology" approach to earning that Nobel!

Yeah.

The bosom buddy of the Bush family and Ronald Reagan, Osama Bin Laden, found out the hard way that you don't fuck with an Irish man..that's President.

So did the hero of Conservatives, Anwar al-Aulaqi,

Snowden is so scared shitless he's hiding under the wing of Tea Party Putin..in Russia.

At least Palin can look in on him. :lol:

Forum List

Back