'Putin pays Trump,' said Republican leader Kevin McCarthy in private meeting during primaries

dean were you been and why the change with the letters in the name?....good to see you back,your wannabes tried to be like you,but they are pretty bad.....
I admit, I was depressed that Trump, a D level reality TV star was elected president. I was bummed that so many Americans were being taken for a ride by this odious man.

Look at what's happening to coal miners.

He's a racist, see "some Mexicans don't rape" and "a Mexican can't be a good judge" and worse.

The Trump U debacle where Trump walked away with millions even paying out $25 million.

The ongoing criminal investigation of the Trump Foundation.

He stiffed many of his workers.

He wanted to pass a bill that would knock 24 million Americans off health care and give hundreds of billions in tax cuts to the super rich. He ignorantly said Australia's health care, single payer, is better than ours. Which of course it is. But his comment was ignorant because he didn't know he was telling the truth.

There are terrible things going on in the world like Korea and Syria and he will be worse than Bush. Trump doesn't know anything and now he is in the Middle East and I can't believe with his ignorance, he won't create an international incident. In fact, Bush has come out of hiding knowing there is someone worse.

The infighting in the Democratic Party. Warren bitching about Obama. Bernie, not even a Democrat, creating all kinds of unrest in the party. And Bernie said he wouldn't support Democrats and wouldn't raise money for Democrats, he just wants their votes and money.

Republicans so excited about screwing over nearly the entire country. What kind of people are they? And the base thinks they are doing a "good job".

The lies about jobs. 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They are never coming back and the press flat out refuses to call the GOP on that terrible and misleading lie those jobs will "come back".

The press has done a terrible job reporting anything of value. It was the press that got Trump elected. See the hour infomercial on Trump's Scottish Golf Course and the hour and a half infomercial on Trump's Hotel and the other 5 billion in Free Air time. Now they won't even admit to it. The same people who called him "authentic" now call him nuts.

All the hooting and hollering from the GOP base that they "won". But ask them what they won and they don't know. The press not reporting that many of those at the Town Halls are actually Republicans who voted for Trump who have wised up and are now scared.

And finally, finally, the press and the congress are finally beginning to take a serious look at what is going on.

Take Obamacare, Republicans will point to counties where there is only a single provider. Never, ever mentioning that almost no one lives in those counties. And so their answer isn't to fix the law, but repeal it and leave millions to flat out die. I've heard all the arguments. Over and over again. But there is no argument when it comes to screwing over millions of Americans. Republicans are more than willing. Even more willing than under Bush.

So I just took a vacation from political commentary. Turned off the TV and stopped watching.

But America is beginning to catch up. It's gratifying.

:lmao:

Who cares that he made a joke.

On the other hand we know for certain during the election campaign that Tony Podesta was paid big bucks by the Russian governments bank to get the sanctions lifted.
Tony Podesta? I thought Trump was President.

Ba dah bump!

Pelosi-Reaction.gif

Oh you have so many Clinton ties to Russia it's more than alarming. Tony you know the brother of John who also took big money over the years from Russia was Hillary's campaign manager.

We all know about Hillary's uranium deal and Bill's high paying lectures in Russia.

Yet not one proof of evidence after all these months that Trump worked in collusion with Russia to win the election.

No wrong doing found about any of his team either. BUT lots and lots of Clinton ties. Too bad. So sad.
Do you guys practice dumbf*ckeree? Any uranium deal goes through the Nuclear Regulatory Commision, NOT the State Department.
And part of the deal was that none of the uranium would leave the country. It's mined here and has to be used here. For things like Hospital Xrays. Right wingers turn everything in to conspiracy nonsense and when something serious comes along, like 87% of jobs being automated, they flat out don't believe it. A party of tards. And they accuse me of "coloring".

:lmao:

On the other hand we know for certain during the election campaign that Tony Podesta was paid big bucks by the Russian governments bank to get the sanctions lifted.

The Russia story was entirely to cover up the democratic affiliations with Russia. Remember, these are Marxists. Marxists ALWAYS project. One only needs to look at what they are blaming other people for to figure out what they are up to. It has never failed...

Emotional breakdown it is then. How silly
No, emotional breakdown was Trump's speech today. It was hilarious. Did you watch it?

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

EVERYONE IS MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!

WAHH!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN SAY WITH SURETY NO ONE HAS BEEN TREATED MORE MEAN THAN MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, that was pretty ridiculous but you're still my favorite dipshit!
From a guy who sniffs his fingers more than Nadal.

No, emotional breakdown was Trump's speech today. It was hilarious. Did you watch it?

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

WAHH!!!!!!!!!!

What do you have against the smell of pussy deanieboi? You swingin a different direction now?

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

WAHH!!!!!!!!!!

What do you have against the smell of pussy deanieboi? You swingin a different direction now?
Pussy smell comes from a different hole. Sad you didn't know that.

He wasn't making a joke. That's just their lame excuse now that they've been caught.

Ryan instructed his Republican lieutenants to keep the conversation private, saying: “No leaks. . . . This is how we know we’re a real family here.”

The remarks remained secret for nearly a year.

They knew all along that Trump was being paid by Russia and they let him proceed to the nomination.

Think that audio tape will show up in any Democratic campaign commercials?
yes.gif

Oh you have so many Clinton ties to Russia it's more than alarming. Tony you know the brother of John who also took big money over the years from Russia was Hillary's campaign manager.

We all know about Hillary's uranium deal and Bill's high paying lectures in Russia.

Yet not one proof of evidence after all these months that Trump worked in collusion with Russia to win the election.
Your pathetic rambling is very entertaining.
4i6Ckte.gif

Even Chris Matthews just characterized it as a joke and the laughing in the background on the tape pretty much proves that.
But this is classic rderp, the proverbial stick in the mud. No sense of humor. No common sense. Just a return to form with hit pieces
Yes, you wingnuts have always respected Chris Matthews and his tingles.

BREAKING NEWS:

Manafort and Flynn are now officially under criminal investigation.

Flynn notified the Trump team that he was a double agent all the way back on Jan. 4th. And they made him National Security Advisor anyway and shared Top Secret material with him knowing he was a double agent.

So what is it Flynn knows? Trump is trying so hard to defend him. Now he can't. Guess we will definitely find out.

Even Chris Matthews just characterized it as a joke and the laughing in the background on the tape pretty much proves that.
But this is classic rderp, the proverbial stick in the mud. No sense of humor. No common sense. Just a return to form with hit pieces
Funny, the guy who broke the story said something completely different. Guess we'll find out when the tape is released to the public. And it will be.

Let's say it again:

The reporter who broke the story said they are all serious and when McCarthy was asked "seriously"? He (McCarthy) said "swear to God".

At that point, Ryan got scared and shut it down. Told them to not talk about it and keep it secret.

They knew all along that Trump was being paid by Russia and they let him proceed to the nomination.

Think that audio tape will show up in any Democratic campaign commercials?
yes.gif
This stuff is only what has been released to the press so far, I bet there is more.

Will the sh!t hit the fan or "nothing to see here"? I suspect we will need a new fan.

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

WAHH!!!!!!!!!!

Pussy smell comes from a different hole. Sad you didn't know that.
You're a little rusty son. Get back on that horse!

Forum List

Back