Putin Pulls American Troops Out of Afghanistan

NeoCons = Zionists obsessed with deceiving America to use the US military for the benefit of ISRAEL

The term "con" doesn't even belong, as there is nothing "conservative" at all about Neocons. They are big spending liars, traitors, kleptocrats, murderers, and preachers...

On Russian state TV Putin applauded Trump's announcement that we were pulling out forces out of Syria. He was virtually the only high profile figure that did so. He went on to demand that we pull out of Afghanistan as well

The next day Trump announced Afghanistan withdrawal.

Who's pulling the strings? It's pretty obvious
Trump is just doing what Obama got the Noble Peace Prize to do before he took office.

:dunno:

Why do we need to continue fighting foreign wars?

On Russian state TV Putin applauded Trump's announcement that we were pulling out forces out of Syria. He was virtually the only high profile figure that did so. He went on to demand that we pull out of Afghanistan as well

You are just not very smart.

Putin loves seeing us waste money, equipment and troops lives in Afghanistan. We are doing Russia no harm and are just wasting our time there.

The USSR figured out that place is unwinable after only 10 years...we are at 17 and cannot grasp that yet

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Regardless, the fact remains that pulling out of Afghanistan and Syria benefits Putin.

Putin loves seeing us waste money, equipment and troops lives in Afghanistan. We are doing Russia no harm and are just wasting our time there.

The USSR figured out that place is unwinable after only 10 years...we are at 17 and cannot grasp that yet

Regardless, the fact remains that pulling out of Afghanistan and Syria benefits Putin.

How does the US pulling out of Afghanistan benefit Putin?

Who's pulling the strings?

Rand Paul. It's his foreign policy. It's actually his dads, but he's his daddy's boy. Heh heh.

You don't think Trump sent Rand to deliver a message to Russia for nothing, do you.

You know who his daddy is, don't you? I'll tell you who. The champion of the Constitution. The presidential candidate who received more money from military personnel than all other candidates combined...combined....combined..in two different elections. The guy who said bring em home. The guy who said we marched right in there, we can march right back out.

That's who the troops gave their money in the 2008 and 2012 general elections. They were talking with their wallets trying to tell the neocons in Washington they wanna come home.

I was very pleased to hear Trump echo the sentiment that we are not the policemen of the world.

Get used to it.

It'll be the neocons who contest it, though. They're more concerned with sending the poor of our country to go kill the poor in other countries in order to pillage their resources and install their own shadow governments.

I was listening to that Kilmead punk this morning on FOX complaining about Trump pulling out our troops. Worried about our 'interests.' Fuck him. And the rest of them who think just like him. They're nobody. They're only interested in using their media platform to protect their own personal investments.

Last edited:

Syria yes but I doubt Afghanistan.

Then why did he demand we leave?

He did that you know. In public. The other day

Shouldn't this be under the topic usmb lie of the day?

Our presence in Syria is 100% about ISRAEL and 0% about the US.

Those whining about withdrawing from Syria are 100% Zionist Traitors who have ZERO patriotism to the US....
That include the top 10 repub senators?

Link please

That include the top 10 repub senators?

More than that...

It is hard to find any GOP Senators today not totally sold out to Zionism and committed to helping Israel get away with 911.

Look who is whining about this, it is a list of WHO is WHO of the 911 TREASON CROWD....

1. McChrystal
2. Mattis
3. Marco Rubio
4. Ted Cruz
5. Lindsay Graham

Someone please explain to me why this thread is not in the cess pool? With no supporting evidence that our president got orders from a foreign leader, it is absurd on its face.

Link please

He added on a skeptical note that it remains to be seen if the U.S. will fully withdraw.(from Syria)

“The U.S. has been in Afghanistan for 17 years, and they have kept saying every year that they would pull their troops out,” he said.

Link please

He added on a skeptical note that it remains to be seen if the U.S. will fully withdraw.(from Syria)

“The U.S. has been in Afghanistan for 17 years, and they have kept saying every year that they would pull their troops out,” he said.

And that is what you are calling “demanding we leave”?

On the one hand he applauds the Syria pull out but then challenges Trump by pointing out that in spite of promises to leave Afghanistan we have not done so.

The next day Trump announces...an Afghanistan pull out

Forum List

Back