Putin put 15 year prison term for "fake news"

I know of a old insane asylum we can put them in.

e7ce3fce36ced4fbcc0e96e287ea8686.jpg

Virginia's abandoned Western State Lunatic Asylum.

In fact there are such abandoned facilities all across the nation. A little plastic over the windows, some kero space heaters, and they are GTG. Plenty good enough for that ilk. ;)
You poor gullible piece of manure. The type of brain dead individual both Trump and Putin thrive on.@daveman
Translation -- "I've got nothing intelligent to say so I'll fling some shit and hope it makes me look smart".
no it means "You poor gullible piece of manure. The type of brain dead individual both Trump and Putin thrive on."

You poor gullible piece of manure. The type of brain dead individual both Trump and Putin thrive on.@daveman

no it means "You poor gullible piece of manure. The type of brain dead individual both Trump and Putin thrive on."
LOL....Oh look, another of the dry, droll, and no fun at parties bunch showed-up. :laughing0301:

I swear, I need to add this to my sig-line to account for such people. ;)

s1.jpg

Hey, dumbass...I JUST SAID putting journalists in jail is a bad thing. At least try to keep up.
Saying one intelligent statement does not make up for all of the other dumbass things you say.
Based on bragging about saying " putting journalists in jail is a bad thing." makes me think you know the other Trump minion statements are embarrassing.
oh yeah.....always LOL .....:laugh:he was almost killed in Ukraine....

not really....:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 610850
While most of the USA and world unite around the disgust and resolve to stop an immoral despot, Putin, before he starts WWIII. You and the other Trump brain dead cult members cannot stop attacking your cult leaders enemies. The enemies are anyone who does not support Trump and the truth. Putin is not a Trump enemy.
We need patriotic Americans not cult members who put their cult leaders needs above our countries needs.

Saying one intelligent statement does not make up for all of the other dumbass things you say.
Based on bragging about saying " putting journalists in jail is a bad thing." makes me think you know the other Trump minion statements are embarrassing.
Nothing can make you think. You're a leftist, and operate solely on emotion. Primarily, hatred and rage.

Putin put 15 year prison term for "fake news". All western news sources reporting the truth of the invasion of Ukraine are fake news.
Authoritarian dictator despots do not want the truth. It will expose the lies to their followers. Many Russians believe Putin and feel the invasion of Ukraine is justified.
It is the same as Trump minions believing it was fake news when news sources told the truth on Trump.
Putin minions and Trump minions are very similar. As are Putin and Trump.

How alike Putin is to you commie leftists.

While most of the USA and world unite around the disgust and resolve to stop an immoral despot, Putin, before he starts WWIII. You and the other Trump brain dead cult members cannot stop attacking your cult leaders enemies. The enemies are anyone who does not support Trump and the truth. Putin is not a Trump enemy.
We need patriotic Americans not cult members who put their cult leaders needs above our countries needs.
A lot of words.

Trump didn't have to be at war with PUTIN to keep PUTIN in line and not invading his neighbors which has a great possibility of starting WW3 btw. Trump talked nice and carried a big stick with PUTIN which kept PUTIN in line and the world safer-------

Now we got Bribing Biden in and look at how fast the world has gone to shit.

If you voted for BIDEN or cheated for Biden--you are stupid plain and simple.

Putin put 15 year prison term for "fake news". All western news sources reporting the truth of the invasion of Ukraine are fake news.
Authoritarian dictator despots do not want the truth. It will expose the lies to their followers. Many Russians believe Putin and feel the invasion of Ukraine is justified.
It is the same as Trump minions believing it was fake news when news sources told the truth on Trump.

Next Putin will do a Trump and announce he's won.

Unfortunately, i think we are getting some fake news from Ukraine. Im still fully on their side against Russia, but im skeptical about many reports. I wish i didnt have to be.

As for Russia, i dont believe a fucking word they say.

I think that the Ukrainians should take their case to a world court. And I think the court should have Putin put through a normal brain exam to check for lewy bodies. Why else would someone go to the lengths of putting his fellow countrymen and the Ukrainians through a war that has no winner? If he has dementia, like I suspect that's explains his nice-guy, bad-guy conduct of having other people murder innocent men, women, and children so he can have more power?

I believe the truth would be found that Putin is a sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick man.

And I request that the adults in Russia find out why this devastating war depriving native people of their life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. The Russians need to control a madman who has planned and executed harm against innocent people. It's a disgrace if the country of Russia cannot control their sick dictator.

Structural imaging such as MRI can only provide information about size and shape of the brain but provides no information about how the brain is working. A different set of imaging modalities can provide detailed information about brain function and metabolism. There are two such ways to imaging brain function.​
The first is a special MRI technique called functional MRI (fMRI). The fMRI takes advantage of the fact that brain cells increase their use of oxygen when activated giving off a special magnetic signal called BOLD (blood oxygen level dependent) activity. Researchers can use this signal to define areas of the brain that are active at rest or when given a task to do and see how one part of the brain is functionally connected to another part. This exciting area of research is providing new information about how changes in brain function may cause specific symptoms in LBD such as hallucinations or fluctuations. However, at the present time fMRI is not sensitive enough for clinical use.​
......​
Researchers using PET scans with a radioactive substance called 11-Carbon labeled Pittsburgh Compound-B (11C-PIB) have found that a protein called amyloid is found widely in brain cells in LBD but to a much lesser extent in Parkinson’s disease. Amyloid is the protein that is also found in Alzheimer’s, which is why this test cannot be used to differentiate Alzheimer’s from LBD. PIB is currently only a research tool but forms of it may be available as a clinical diagnostic tool in a few years.​
In summary, brain imaging scans are excellent tools to assist in the diagnosis of LBD ruling out other potential causes of dementia and when combined with a detailed history and physical examination can enable the physician to make a diagnosis with high probability. Future research methods, including functional imaging will only improve the ability to make an early diagnosis. Increased imaging research is essential to improving the ability of early diagnosis in LBD and response to new therapeutics.​

LBDA would like to thank Akshay Manohar, M.D. and James E. Galvin, M.D., M.P.H. for their assistance in developing this article.

What Are Lewy Bodies? Lewy bodies are named for Dr. Friederich Lewy, a German neurologist. In 1912, he discovered abnormal protein deposits that disrupt the brain’s normal functioning in people with Parkinson’s disease. These abnormal deposits are now called “Lewy bodies.” Lewy bodies are made of a protein called alpha-synuclein. In the healthy brain, alpha-synuclein plays a number of important roles in neurons (nerve cells) in the brain, especially at synapses, where brain cells communicate with each other. In LBD, alpha-synuclein forms into clumps inside neurons, starting in areas of the brain that control aspects of memory and movement. This process causes neurons to work less effectively and, eventually, to die. The activities of certain brain chemicals are also affected. The result is widespread damage to specific brain regions and a decline in abilities affected by those brain regions. Lewy bodies affect several different brain regions in LBD: • the cerebral cortex, which controls many functions, including information processing, perception, thought, and language • the limbic cortex, which plays a major role in emotions and behavior • the hippocampus, which is essential to forming new memories • the midbrain and basal ganglia, which are involved in movement • the brain stem, which is important in regulating sleep and maintaining alertness • brain regions important in recognizing smells (olfactory pathways)
1646528064067.png

Criminal Behavior in Frontotemporal Dementia and Alzheimer Disease​

Madeleine Liljegren, MD,1 Georges Naasan, MD,2 Julia Temlett, MBBS,3 David C. Perry, MD,2 Katherine P. Rankin, PhD,2 Jennifer Merrilees, PhD,2 Lea T. Grinberg, MD, PhD,2 William W. Seeley, MD,2 Elisabet Englund, MD,1 and Bruce L Miller, MD2

Author information Copyright and License information Disclaimer

Criminal Behavior in Frontotemporal Dementia and Alzheimer Disease

Since the murder of thousands of people is blatantly present in the case of Putin v. Ukraine, the man most likely needs care for the duration of his life.

Attachments

• 1646527898748.png
    1646527898748.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Unfortunately, i think we are getting some fake news from Ukraine. Im still fully on their side against Russia, but im skeptical about many reports. I wish i didnt have to be.

As for Russia, i dont believe a fucking word they say.
Dude..Russia invaded Ukraine.

They are blowing the shit out of it.
There's nothing to be said after that

I believe the truth would be found that Putin is a sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick man.
This excellent article will explain America's complicity in using Ukrainian politics to provoke Russia into a military invasion. ... :cool-45:

Last edited:
This excellent article will explain America's complicity in using Ukrainian politics to provoke Russia into a military invasion. ... :cool-45:
Russia didn't seek redress through peace organizations; then Putin illegally invaded a country that had already had much grief in WWII when Stalin's KGB starved 20 million farmers and their families to inhumane deaths and destruction of their property and food production businesses.

At the time of Putin's surprise attack, the Ukrainians owed Russia less than nothing. Just saying.

Civilized people are careful in matters of war. This war leveled an orphanage first off. The next day it was a children's cancer hospital. The next day it and for several consecutive days, public schools were decimated. That's WAY out of control. The trouble with the head of state being the sole kingpin is that it can suffer privileges that should never have been given to a single ambitious zealot in the first place. Somebody in Russia knew something wasn't right about Vladamir Putin. But in that society, criticism of the kingpin can result in death by the most painful means possible.

Tell me, what did those orphans do to deserve to die from a missile hit on their orphanage? The cancer kids? Anyone who objected to the bloodletting? The photographers who recorded a visual history? See where I'm going? It never ends until you investigate the criminally negligent instigators of war. I demand a thorough health exam of Vladamir Putin and his little band of monsters.

Forum List

Back