Putin to the rescue!

If it's NOT a photo Opt, that the Manchurian muslim can spin, such as the deserters parents at the White House, he has little to no interest on what the destabilization of that fairly important oil state will mean.

You liars kept saying the Iraq war was not about oil!!!!! Now suddenly it's an oil crisis. Which is it. You idiots flip-flop all over the place.

You are writing to a blank wall, Vigilante doesn't read before he/she responds.

So, have we figured out yet, that that smart bastard, Uncle Vlad, has outsmarted Obumble in Syria, and looks to do the same again in Iraq, and in connection with Iran?

And all that, without having a Muslim bio-father or step-dad ! ;-)

Putin should suck up to each and every former ally of the US until obamaland is alone and learned its lesson.

I know plenty of people who live in Russia. It is becoming more of a free country while we become less so. For instance you believe that musicians who sing songs criticizing Putin are jailed. The truth is musicians who vandalize churches during services and attack the worshippers are jailed. And they should have been jailed. Pussy Riot got off way too easy.

Please don't tell me about journalists who die in Russia when Michael Hastings and Andrew Breitbart were murdered in this country.

I thin its safe to say that if a vote was taken on this forum for its absolute insanest member, [MENTION=11635]Katzndogs[/MENTION] would undoubtedly rise above all.

And given all the [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]s, GIZMOs, and [MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION]'s out there that's quite the accomplishment.

Last edited:
You just hate it that President Putin is better thought of in the US than obama the silly putty is.

Stew in it. Think about what that means. Then go suck your thumb

No. I can't stand obama and he's replaced Mao as chief communist. obama is a Kim Jong Un clone.

No. I can't stand obama and he's replaced Mao as chief communist. obama is a Kim Jong Un clone.

You are a clone of an idiot.

No she isn't!

SHE'S THE REAL THING!!!!!!!!!!!

01vdD5O.gif
01vdD5O.gif
01vdD5O.gif

What did you expect Putin to do? America's blown foreign policy by the current OA has given him increasing confidence. It won't be long until the worlds foremost terrorist state, the U.S., goes the way of the filthy British empire.

That is not an accolade for Putin, can't stand the fucker, but a statement of fact.

What did you expect Putin to do? America's blown foreign policy by the current OA has given him increasing confidence. It won't be long until the worlds foremost terrorist state, the U.S., goes the way of the filthy British empire.

That is not an accolade for Putin, can't stand the fucker, but a statement of fact.

Iran just told obama to fuck off. It could not have happened to anyone more deserving either.

Iran just told obama to fuck off. It could not have happened to anyone more deserving either.

You support both a KGB officer & a Shiite state over the US just because Obama will be in office another 2 & 1/2 years? And actually, both Israel and Iran say the US should not work Iran against ISIS in Iraq. Odd coincidence.....:eusa_whistle:

You support both a KGB officer & a Shiite state over the US just because Obama will be in office another 2 & 1/2 years? And actually, both Israel and Iran say the US should not work Iran against ISIS in Iraq. Odd coincidence.....:eusa_whistle:

Fail, I support neither. I support the fact that US foreign policy has utterly failed and the U.S. will no longer be a terrorist empire that sacrifices young men on a fool's errand while killing countless thousands in the process. Putin and the Chinese are about to own the world assuming the world lasts long enough to see that transpire.

I'll be damned. It looks like Peach has figured out what I meant when I asked when the as holes would start rooting for our team.

Fail, I support neither. I support the fact that US foreign policy has utterly failed and the U.S. will no longer be a terrorist empire that sacrifices young men on a fool's errand while killing countless thousands in the process. Putin and the Chinese are about to own the world assuming the world lasts long enough to see that transpire.

I was responding to another poster. Putin can barely hang on to Russia, and the Chinese want our knowledge of free markets, 'small scale' of course. I have faith in the United States, we still are the sole world power worth noting. Iran letting Khamenei yip, a sign their statement means little; Israel took a tougher stance. No actual activity to prevent the US from doing as we see fit from either. Iran also attacked other states in the region:

Earlier on Sunday Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said some countries "feed terrorists by their petrodollars," in a veiled reference to the Arab Gulf states, and warned that such support would come back to haunt them.

"Rest assured, tomorrow will be your turn. The barbarous terrorists will go after supporters of terrorism in the future," said Rouhani.

Last edited:
You just hate it that President Putin is better thought of in the US than obama the silly putty is.

Stew in it. Think about what that means. Then go suck your thumb

I love it

A KGB man who hid his decades long Christianity, (he was baptized in 'secret'), and served the Soviets loyally, is a new extreme right wing hero, how fitting.:cuckoo: More on that beacon of freedom, Putin:

Putin defends the Soviet-era intelligence service to this day. In recent comments to a writers' group in Moscow, he even seemed to excuse its role in dictator Joseph Stalin's brutal purges, saying it would be "insincere" for him to assail the agency where he worked for so many years. Fiercely patriotic, Putin once said he could not read a book by a Soviet defector because "I don't read books by people who have betrayed the Motherland."

Putin's Career Rooted in Russia's KGB (washingtonpost.com)

Last edited:
obama's favorite book is The Post American World.

It isn't so much that I support Putin. Although in many ways I do. Nor is it that I support muslim terrorists. I just love to see obama kicked around. obama has left us little enough for amusement. Seeing him sent to the corner with a dunce cap on is very pleasing.

Forum List

Back