Putin to the rescue!

Seeing the danger in ISIS taking control of Iraq oil fields, chemical weapons and obama's tepid and dithering response, Putin has offered Maliki Russia's full support in fighting off the terrorists.
Putin offers Iraq's Maliki 'complete support' against militants | Middle East Eye

The good guys to the rescue.

Nice thread there, Comrade.

Now go wipe to Poocum off your lips.

Lol, howie trying to degrade someone by calling them a queer. Way to go howie! You're coming around. Lol, you cannot make this stuff up.

Sheriff Howey is a detriment to gays everywhere....every time he posts he is pissing off a supporter or someone who doesnt care one way or another because he throws his gayness at you.....plus he is a pussy,and after he reads this im sure he will prove me right....

You just said there were no radical sunni islamists fighting the shia government. So do you not consider ISIS radical, or sharia radical?

So you oppose Obama sending troops?

Why is Obama wrong to designate ISIS radical islamists and to send troops?

I think they are fundamentalists because they want a Sharia governed state. They may be as vicious as the Taliban: I don't know. But I don't think they are radical in the sense of being terrorists who are going to attack other countries, like Al-Qaeda. I don't think they will attack any Sunni countries. Saudi is a completely Sharia government, yet they are allies with the West and are non-violent with the rest of the world. Being Sharia is an internal issue. It isn't up to other countries to dictate if a country is Sharia or not.

I think we are in more danger if Iraq becomes another Iran.

Actually, they have called for going into Jordan, Lebanon, and called for the assassination of Saudi leaders. They want to establish an islamic caliphate from Iraq to Syria to Israel to Jordan up into North Africa. So your thinking is wrong, they want one islamic nation and view the Sunni governments as traitors and puppets of the USA.
BBC News - Iraq crisis: Isis video 'shows UK and Australian fighters'
So you oppose Obama sending troops then ?

So Obama was wrong to designate ISIS radical islamists and to send troops in your view?

Cite the source that says Isis has "called for going into Jordon, Lebanon and called for the assassination of Saudi leaders." That "they want to establish an Islamic caliphate from Iraq to Syria to Israel to Jordan and into North Africa." Give specific evidence of this, something varifiable.

I think they are fundamentalists because they want a Sharia governed state. They may be as vicious as the Taliban: I don't know. But I don't think they are radical in the sense of being terrorists who are going to attack other countries, like Al-Qaeda. I don't think they will attack any Sunni countries. Saudi is a completely Sharia government, yet they are allies with the West and are non-violent with the rest of the world. Being Sharia is an internal issue. It isn't up to other countries to dictate if a country is Sharia or not.

I think we are in more danger if Iraq becomes another Iran.

Actually, they have called for going into Jordan, Lebanon, and called for the assassination of Saudi leaders. They want to establish an islamic caliphate from Iraq to Syria to Israel to Jordan up into North Africa. So your thinking is wrong, they want one islamic nation and view the Sunni governments as traitors and puppets of the USA.
BBC News - Iraq crisis: Isis video 'shows UK and Australian fighters'

So Obama was wrong to designate ISIS radical islamists and to send troops in your view?

Cite the source that says Isis has "called for going into Jordon, Lebanon and called for the assassination of Saudi leaders." That "they want to establish an Islamic caliphate from Iraq to Syria to Israel to Jordan and into North Africa." Give specific evidence of this, something varifiable.
i gave you a link. You just chose not to read it. Here are some more

Saudis Allege Rebels in Syria Plotted Attacks in Kingdom - WSJ

I hope they carry out their righteous work, eliminating the saudi puppet government, and eliminating the zionist abomination known as Israel and retaking Jerusalem inshallah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama did not send "troops" and many Christian Americans stand with ISRAEL, I do.:mad:

Seeing the danger in ISIS taking control of Iraq oil fields, chemical weapons and obama's tepid and dithering response, Putin has offered Maliki Russia's full support in fighting off the terrorists.
Putin offers Iraq's Maliki 'complete support' against militants | Middle East Eye

Nice thread there, Comrade.

Now go wipe to Poocum off your lips.

its Metamucil....

The important thing is that President Putin exposes obama as an incompetent boob one more time.

Stop climaxing already, you Russian plant...

Well, I do get a thrill every time Putin exposes obama as an ineffective fool.

What would be the top would be if Putin asked obama if he wanted the Russians to come fix our border.

I believe that you people on the right that would like to take up arms and free the country from Obama's despotic rule, would invite Putin in to be your leader. You probably wouldn't mind marching under the Russian flag either.

What would be the top would be if Putin asked obama if he wanted the Russians to come fix our border.

I believe that you people on the right that would like to take up arms and free the country from Obama's despotic rule, would invite Putin in to be your leader. You probably wouldn't mind marching under the Russian flag either.

And they are the ones who are the fools. :lmao:

Isn't that the secret fear of liberals? If an actual controversy arose between the US and Russia the 86% of the country that considers itself Christian would align with a Christian country and a Christian leader is a pretty big fear to have. No wonder you are in such a panic.

Isn't that the secret fear of liberals? If an actual controversy arose between the US and Russia the 86% of the country that considers itself Christian would align with a Christian country and a Christian leader is a pretty big fear to have. No wonder you are in such a panic.

:lmao: You really should go live in Russia under Putin and see what it is really like. You'd be in for a big surprise. :D

According to Human Rights Watch since May 2012, when Vladimir Putin was reelected as president, Russia has acted many restrictive laws, started inspections of nongovernmental organizations, harassed, intimidated, and imprisoned political activists, and started to restrict critics. The new laws include the so-called “foreign agents” law, the treason law, and the assembly law.
wiki

You don't hear or read about his people criticizing him do you? Wonder why? Journalists die if they criticize Putin. Muscians who sing songs that criticize him go to prison. You haven't got any idea at all what Putin is like or what living under his oppressive dictatorship is like. Fool.

Last edited:
I know plenty of people who live in Russia. It is becoming more of a free country while we become less so. For instance you believe that musicians who sing songs criticizing Putin are jailed. The truth is musicians who vandalize churches during services and attack the worshippers are jailed. And they should have been jailed. Pussy Riot got off way too easy.

Please don't tell me about journalists who die in Russia when Michael Hastings and Andrew Breitbart were murdered in this country.

One correct answer out of 3 sounds about right for the thinking of a 2 digit IQ'd subversive.....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
This is the real fear of the left. After years of mocking, marginalizing, jeering and attacking whites and Christians their real fear is that Christians would abandon mistreatment for a white Christian leader.

That is really funny in a perplexing way. It's like an abusive husband saying "I can't believe she left me for a man that doesn't beat her."

Liberals have this incompetent lump who they have tried to elevate to messiah status based on nothing but the color of his skin. He failed. Being black does not make him into a worthwhile human. He's still a creature now haunting the white house. The amusement factor is that a pint sized white guy is mopping the planet with him. It's even more delicious that liberals are afraid that the pint sized white guy would have an internal force supporting him if he decided to mop the United States with the evil creature.

That's worth the price of admission.

:lmao: You really should go live in Russia under Putin and see what it is really like. You'd be in for a big surprise. :D

According to Human Rights Watch since May 2012, when Vladimir Putin was reelected as president, Russia has acted many restrictive laws, started inspections of nongovernmental organizations, harassed, intimidated, and imprisoned political activists, and started to restrict critics. The new laws include the so-called “foreign agents” law, the treason law, and the assembly law.
wiki

You don't hear or read about his people criticizing him do you? Wonder why? Journalists die if they criticize Putin. Muscians who sing songs that criticize him go to prison. You haven't got any idea at all what Putin is like or what living under his oppressive dictatorship is like. Fool.

Some believe he was a "scecret" Christian throughout his years with the KGB.:cuckoo:

From the people I know in Russia and business associates who do business in Moscow, Putin is very popular. Especially since he enforces the protection of minors laws against gay propaganda.

This country has no room to talk about preventing people from criticizing the government with the IRS abortion on the table or the prosecution of people like James Rosen ' s parents or even the pogroms against Christian businesses and property. Ask Donald Sterling or the Washington Redskins owner about freedom American style.

So what makes you think new America is so superior?

From the people I know in Russia and business associates who do business in Moscow, Putin is very popular. Especially since he enforces the protection of minors laws against gay propaganda.

This country has no room to talk about preventing people from criticizing the government with the IRS abortion on the table or the prosecution of people like James Rosen ' s parents or even the pogroms against Christian businesses and property. Ask Donald Sterling or the Washington Redskins owner about freedom American style.

So what makes you think new America is so superior?

Putin is a former high ranking KGB agent, and a fraud(.)

If it's NOT a photo Opt, that the Manchurian muslim can spin, such as the deserters parents at the White House, he has little to no interest on what the destabilization of that fairly important oil state will mean.

You liars kept saying the Iraq war was not about oil!!!!! Now suddenly it's an oil crisis. Which is it. You idiots flip-flop all over the place.

Forum List

Back