Putin vers Obama in the UFC Octagon.....Winner takes Ukraine!!

Pleeze Nigga.......Obama is a string bean with no muscles.........Putin is built like a fire plug.

One solid hit from Putin.......and Obama would fold like a cheap card table. .. :cool:

Can't you tell it is staged?

Sylvester Stallone really couldn't box

Putin is a sissy

what training does obama have?

keep in mind, he can't use his golf clubs or bring a caddy

My mother hits harder than Putin
Your mother done all your fighting for you ? It's expected that you would fight for your mother when out in the street, and not the other way around. Could this be what Putin is seeing in America now ? Hmmmm. :D

Pleeze Nigga.......Obama is a string bean with no muscles.........Putin is built like a fire plug.

One solid hit from Putin.......and Obama would fold like a cheap card table. .. :cool:

That guy has some skillz..

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who didn't know, Putin happens to hold a 9th degree black belt in Taekwondo.

Here he is doing some simple judo...
'Judo Knight' Putin shows off martial arts skills in wrestling bout - YouTube

Did you actually watch this?

Putin stinks.

I don't think they watched the video! If Putin holds a 9th degree blackbelt in Taekwondo I'll eat my hat. The man who rides bears, wrestles alligators, plays with lions, leaps buildings with a single bound........... is it a plane, a bird? NO!

It's SUPER PUTZ!

That would be like a fight between a pit bull and a poodle. :lol:

Last edited:
For those who didn't know, Putin happens to hold a 9th degree black belt in Taekwondo.

Putin stinks.

I don't think they watched the video! If Putin holds a 9th degree blackbelt in Taekwondo I'll eat my hat. The man who rides bears, wrestles alligators, plays with lions, leaps buildings with a single bound........... is it a plane, a bird? NO!

It's SUPER PUTZ!

Putin is afraid of Pussy Riot

He is going to take on the most powerful leader in the world?

Putin stinks.

It's SUPER PUTZ!

Michele Obama?? ,, :badgrin:

It's SUPER PUTZ!

I seriously doubt if girlyman Putin could beat Michelle either

Hasn't Putin ever heard of American exceptionalism?

Last edited:

Will the real girly man please stand up... It is that Obama is siding with the girlymen here in America (allying himself with them in support of), and this in order for them to let their girlyness shine and be knownst in this nation without shame, so are you saying that Putin has something wrong with him if he is a girlyman in life ? It seems yall want it both ways don't ya, where as on one hand it is great to be a girlyman in America now, but you all are calling Putin a girlyman as if that is a very bad thing. LOL..... Now which is it then, are you saying that Putin is a joke if he is a girlyman, but you will stand up for all the girlymen here as if it is theee most serious non-joke that there is ? You may owe and apology to all the girlymen in America and beyond now (or) just be the hypocryts that you all are when picking and choosing.

Will the real girly man please stand up... It is that Obama is siding with the girlymen here in America (allying himself with them in support of), and this in order for them to let their girlyness shine and be knownst in this nation without shame, so are you saying that Putin has something wrong with him if he is a girlyman in life ? It seems yall want it both ways don't ya, where as on one hand it is great to be a girlyman in America now, but you all are calling Putin a girlyman as if that is a very bad thing. LOL..... Now which is it then, are you saying that Putin is a joke if he is a girlyman, but you will stand up for all the girlymen here as if it is theee most serious non-joke that there is ? You may owe and apology to all the girlymen in America and beyond now (or) just be the hypocryts that you all are when picking and choosing.

Putin is such a pussy that the only ones he can show how tough he is are Pussy Riot and homosexuals

What a girlyman.

Putin is such a pussy that the only ones he can show how tough he is are Pussy Riot and homosexuals

What a girlyman.
Your stepping on Obama's big toe now, I mean I do hope you do know this right ? Now how do you justify your remarks, when you have supported Obama in everyway that you can on these forums ?

Put the bong down retard and get some fresh air......you sound like an idiot. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

for those who didn't know, putin happens to hold a 9th degree black belt in taekwondo.

'judo knight' putin shows off martial arts skills in wrestling bout - youtube

did you actually watch this?

Putin stinks.

i don't think they watched the video! If putin holds a 9th degree blackbelt in taekwondo i'll eat my hat. The man who rides bears, wrestles alligators, plays with lions, leaps buildings with a single bound........... Is it a plane, a bird? No!

it's super putz!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a girlyman.
Your stepping on Obama's big toe now, I mean I do hope you do know this right ? Now how do you justify your remarks, when you have supported Obama in everyway that you can on these forums ?

Putin s a 5ft 2 runt only capable of beating up women

What a girlyman.

Putin s a 5ft 2 runt only capable of beating up women
You just keep getting deeper and deeper don't you ? So if you are small, then you are only capable of beating up women you say ? Why would beating up women come to mind in your statement, and this in the same speaking of a man's size or strength being small ? I bet there are women out there that would take offense of your using them in this way, don't you ?

Forget a military confrontation between the U.S. and Russia over Ukraine that could lead to nuclear war.

I am sick of American soldiers dying in foreign just to satisfy DC politician's inflated egos.

Lets old school, I mean really ancient medieval old school, and let the nations rulers duke it out........Mano-a-Mano

Obama vers Putin inside the octagon ring.......winner takes Ukraine.

Who would you wager your money on?? .. :cool:

ok, a few things

Leaders never duked it out, ever. The closest you can come is they each pick a champion and they have it out, sparing hundreds of lives.

and we all know putin was kgb, so he's got tons of training.

now if they did pick champs, putin could go with Fedor, he's old, for a fighter, but still the best we know of.

and

We got no American Heavys that have been champs in a long time, so the odds are still with russia

I bet Vladimir Klitschko would throw his hat into the ring...as an ally of the US.

Put the bong down retard and get some fresh air......you sound like an idiot. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:
Maybe you need to pick a bong up, and start smoking it in order to make some sense yourself. :eusa_boohoo:

Can't you tell it is staged?

Sylvester Stallone really couldn't box

Putin is a sissy
Don't know. Looks to me that he's handling himself pretty well with his judo (notice that he's wearing his black belt). He's no slouch, that's for sure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYtDQ_t-_HQ]Putin's Judo - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back