🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin Vows Stronger Military To Counter NATO

So your moonbat messiah's "RESET" failed like everything else?

Whoddah thunkit???

kill-yourself-1.jpg

The UN Security Council backed our ally's resolution, slapping Putin, UNAMIMOUSLY:

Australia's resolution demanding "safe, secure, full and unrestricted access" to the Malaysia Airlines crash site for international investigators has been unanimously endorsed by the UN Security Council.

Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop, who was at the Security Council on Monday for the 15-0 vote, described the shooting down of the passenger plane as a deplorable act, said Australia was in mourning and called on Russia to use its influence over armed rebels who control the crash site in eastern Ukraine.

BRICS may be crumbling.

Putin has more admirers in the US than in the rest of the WORLD:lol::lol::lol: Time for economic isolation of this rogue nation.

I'm glad to see Australia stepping up in a leadership role since the US abandoned that position.

I'm glad to see Australia stepping up in a leadership role since the US abandoned that position.

They're going to have to, the Chi-Com dragon is spreading it's wings on top of everything else.

It's going to be an interesting century.

Well, let's certainly not confront him with nato. I mean, he could become dangerous. Thank God for Angela Merkel and the wise Potus.

istock-14366862-illustration-laughing-man_custom-79517a7f6103fc6ca102c22325cb5bf101775e13-s6-c30.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItGazMd6qDY]COLLECTION OF OBAMA GAFFES - YouTube[/ame]

I am sure Putin will be recruiting TEAPERS to join his military. I hope they go...it would make American a better place.

Russia is only a shell of the former Soviet Union - and the Afghan Mujahideen defeated the Soviet Union.

Putin also called on Western powers not to meddle in Russia's domestic affairs and said steps were needed to strengthen the country's military capabilities because of moves by NATO and to protect the economy from "external threats".

MORE: Putin Vows To Strengthen Russia's Capabilities To Counter NATO

Putin ain't happy. Also sounds like the sanctions are getting under his skin.

Hilarious. With what? The rapidly expanding Russian economy?

Putin also called on Western powers not to meddle in Russia's domestic affairs and said steps were needed to strengthen the country's military capabilities because of moves by NATO and to protect the economy from "external threats".

About to contract at a faster pace: 15-0! Not one nation on the Security Council backs Putin.

Vodka...

Russians are mean drunks.

Yeah...The Soviet Union failed partly because they couldn't afford their military. I guess he counts on the idea that Teapers hate a black President so much...they will fight for him for free.

Isn't that what caused the collapse of the Soviet Union?

I don't think so. I think that in the end a state controlled system of capital allocation couldn't grow an economy as fast as supply side economics (or removing big govt from capital allocation). Since Russia would be starving without energy exports, I think today is a different game

I don't think so. I think that in the end a state controlled system of capital allocation couldn't grow an economy as fast as supply side economics (or removing big govt from capital allocation). Since Russia would be starving without energy exports, I think today is a different game

Free markets, with selected controls, are superior, no question on that.

Forum List

Back