Putin's popularity today 60%... What is your leaders popularity? 15%?? 1 word - LOL

Ignorant people can even enjoy watching teletubies and cock fights (national sport in Philippines) but reality I lived in USSR, I WAS in Ukraine, ALL people SPEAK Russian, and name aside it IS the same country unlike US and Syria/Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan etc. etc. so fuck American degeneracy

I'm taking it that you look forward to the suppression?
Politically, I am only looking forward to the day when the people of the world will be united under one nation, one currency, one leadership, and I understand that this can not happen when someone is charging INTEREST on that currency and can print as much of it as it wants. in other words America already FAILED, no need to look for other bad guys to blame.

Well, one can certainly see the degeneration occurring everywhere including russia and ukraine. Theres a scenario in revelations that you describe although you wouldnt like the final outcome.

I feel a great deal of sympathy for Putin's ex - wife. She suffered greatly. I don't feel sympathy for the President Obama's wife because he doesn't treat her like a dog. Maybe President Obama needs to advise Putin not to remarry. America has no respect for wife beaters and philanderers. Spouse abuse is against the law in the United States. We protect our women. Must be why the Russian brides all want to come to America and marry American men. Very sad.

Obama has 80% approval among those with a functioning brain, Putin 20%...
Even the more generous pollsters like Gallup show Obama at 42% today...

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

...and that's damned generous and liberal in trying to cut Fearless Leader a break, based on some of the other supposed neutral pollster-results that I'm seeing.

There is little doubt that Obama is in trouble, in connection with the level of popular support that he now enjoys.

Clearly, the honeymoon is long-since over, although that was already quite clear last November, when the greatly-thinned ranks of Orgasmic ObamaBots made such a poor showing in the media.

Just as a great many people voted for Obama the first time, because they did not want four more years of McSame, so, too, a lot of people voted for Obama a second time, because they had zero confidence in Mister Forty-Seven Percent - Mittens - as a national leader, and, because by 2012, at least the Rookie Junior Senator from Illinois and Community Organizer had four years of (very imperfect) experience in the Oval Office, and figured that even a lightweight like Obama would be better than Romney-the-Tanned-and-Vacuous.

Obama did not go into his Second Term with a clear mandate; rather, he went into his Second Term as the Clear Lesser of Two Evils (Bad Choices), and his remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots like to PRETEND that this gave him some kind of bullshit mandate.

But, at times like this (as the Ukrainian crisis unfolds) when we need a Steely-Eyed Missleman at the wheel rather than a Rainbows and Unicorns Community Organizer, our collective lesser-of-two-evils choices CAN come back to bite us in the ass... as they are biting us now.

All that can be done now is to have Congress ride on the President's shoulders and put everything he does and proposes under a microscope and only give him enough slack to run the country in a minimalist fashion, as we wait for the Second Term clock to wind down.

A Delaying Action, doing what can be done to prevent him from doing further damage.

And, we SURE as hell don't want HIM presiding over anothe war.

Wrong man for the job, I fear.

Best to ride out the Second Term game-clock and hope for better afterwards.

Rather like riding out Jimmah Abduhl Carter's last couple of years.

Last edited:
This is RUSSIA! The only thing changed is the generation, the Russian people will always be nothing but soulless animals:

The Ukrainian Genocide

There's never been an apology, an expression of guilt, or a mention of reparations. Russian people are Godless animals and don't deserve to breath free air!

One of the problems the US has is that they cannot have elections and we must have elections. The US and EU cannot impose EU style democracy on Ukraine unless the election for president is fixed. The last monitored free election put Yanukovych in office and a Russian majority will put another pro Russian president in office.

What's an imperialist United States to do?
How about the usual? appoint a banker to be the new leader:

ukrainian-leader.png

I feel a great deal of sympathy for Putin's ex - wife. She suffered greatly. I don't feel sympathy for the President Obama's wife because he doesn't treat her like a dog. Maybe President Obama needs to advise Putin not to remarry. America has no respect for wife beaters and philanderers. Spouse abuse is against the law in the United States. We protect our women. Must be why the Russian brides all want to come to America and marry American men. Very sad.

You have no idea how Putin treated his wife. You know what you have heard or been told but you don't really know. I have heard that President Bill Clinton got a blow job in the oval office by a white house intern and made his wife suck it up in public for all the world to see.

Given that obama MAY never have abused his wife. We don't know because we don't know the details of why Big Moo filed for divorce years ago. I would give you that if obama raised a hand to his behemoth of a wife she is capable of picking her teeth with his femur.

Russian strongman Vladimir Putin has been accused of being a "wife-beater and a philanderer" by German spies when he worked as a KGB agent in Dresden, a leading German paper reported on Thursday.
That explains why he is such a sissy when it comes to defending it's neighbors from American/Israel imperialism in places such as Syria and Iraq. wife beaters are usually sissies - they can only invade smaller nations like America does.

I see a lot of people on both LEFT AND THE RIGHT farting at Putin this Putin that, disregarding US involvement with Syrian terrorists and so on, gloating about it's democracy. All I see is hypocrisy, how popular is your own leader Hussein Obama? or Bush?

If 60% of the Russian people approve a philandering, wife beating, bloodthirsty murdering thief and KGB Thug Punk, I'd say they are either being held hostage to a tyrant or they have no conscience and are as evil as he is. You're over there so you'll have to decide which one it is.

Oh! By the way! The story for C3P0 about the suffering Russians in Ukraine? I got the polar opposite story last night - news reports not one single case could be verified of abuse towards the Russian speaking citizens. On the other hand those who are asking for EU are in great fear for their lives right now. They do not trust Putin. So there you have it.

On the matter of Obama. I didn't vote for him. He is still the president and I do not recall Obama having mistress after mistress as Putin has done. I do not recall the president of the United States ever hiding his wife from the lens of a camera ( Putin hid Ludvilla away for decades ) but rather has shown her off to the world. In all fairness to Putin, Ludvilla was no beauty ( neither is he - let's be fair ) while Michele Obama is a strikingly attractive First Lady - very photogenic. Another thing I do not recall is ever reading a story of Obama stealing billions from a private citizen and putting that money in his own private bank account. I don't recall ever hearing about our president being a wife beater yet the news that Putin is a wifebeater is common in Europe.. what else?

I've never seen my president sit on a pony ( pretending it is a horse - in order to make himself look bigger ) without his shirt on and distribute it throughout the world ad nauseum. The presidents daughters both adore him while I'm told Putin's daughter wants nothing to do with him due to his abuse of her mother. Who could blame the girl, right?

Those are a few differences I find striking between your president and mine.

Don't take it personally. It's only a message board. :eusa_angel:

- Jeremiah

Do I have this right? You would impose your morality on another entire people. And, that being a morality guided by a state run American media. For all you know, the Russians find our first heifer extraordinarily ugly with a jaw like a land mover (hence the nickname "scoop jaw"). The Russian people might not find the cow's free spending of taxpayer money anything but reprehensible. Did the first lady of Russia vacation herself around the world? Did Putin's girlfriend? If you never heard about obama's theft of money it's not my fault. You never heard of Grove Parc Plaza and just need to be educated. http://www.boston.com/news/nation/a..._proving_ground_for_obamas_housing_policy/All you know about Putin's daughters comes from our own state run mouth pieces. The truth is, no one knows because Putin does not use his children as photo props.
The Mysterious Daughters Of Vladimir Putin - Business Insider

Interesting choice of words coming from you. Imposing my morality on an entire people? Where? I think your own response should cause you to examine whether you should be publicly defending a communist leader who just invaded a sovereign nation. Defending a KGB thug while hurling personal attacks at Michele Obama is a disturbing picture, Katz. If I didn't know better I'd think you were attempting to turn this story around. The truth is Putins daughters are not such a mystery. They despise their father for how he treated their mother. Who could blame them. He should be grateful that they are long suffering and merciful like their mother and never exposed his despicable behavior to the world. They could have. Next time do a little more research.

Russian strongman Vladimir Putin has been accused of being a "wife-beater and a philanderer" by German spies when he worked as a KGB agent in Dresden, a leading German paper reported on Thursday.

The PM allegedly had a string of flings while he was himself a spy in the German city in the eighties, Germany's biggest paper Bild reported.

Files from West German spy agency BND published in the media say an interpreter agent befriended Putin's wife Lyudmila, who poured her heart out about her marriage. She allegedly told the agent her husband used "domestic violence and (had) numerous sexual affairs".

The files were discovered by BND expert Erich Schmidt-Eenboom, author of several books and papers on the spy agency.

You have no idea how Putin treated his wife. You know what you have heard or been told but you don't really know. I have heard that President Bill Clinton got a blow job in the oval office by a white house intern and made his wife suck it up in public for all the world to see.

Given that obama MAY never have abused his wife. We don't know because we don't know the details of why Big Moo filed for divorce years ago. I would give you that if obama raised a hand to his behemoth of a wife she is capable of picking her teeth with his femur.

It's amazing how a persons true character comes out when pressed. Yours reveals what I've suspected all along.

Sure I do. It's right here in black and white. You won't read it because you don't want to know the truth. It doesn't work with all that disinfo you've got going on, Katz.

'Putin was philanderer, wife beater while in KGB' - Worldnews.com

One of the problems the US has is that they cannot have elections and we must have elections. The US and EU cannot impose EU style democracy on Ukraine unless the election for president is fixed. The last monitored free election put Yanukovych in office and a Russian majority will put another pro Russian president in office.

ukrainian-leader.png

That's what they did. They put a neo Nazi IMF banker in as president. But the EU cannot trust an election which would put in another pro Russia president.

Here's another one. You have got to love the title.......Putin was "once" a wife beater. As if they change? Oy vey!

Putin was once a 'wife-beater'

As reported by unnamed German spies.

Also from your own link:

Lyudmila once damned her husband with faint praise by confiding to a friend: “At least he doesn’t beat me.” And Putin has been quoted in the past as telling a friend: “Anyone who can spend three weeks with Lyudmila deserves a monument.

Clearly this couple had marital difficulties. Everything else is speculation which can be adjusted according to need.

ukrainian-leader.png

That's what they did. They put a neo Nazi IMF banker in as president. But the EU cannot trust an election which would put in another pro Russia president.

Thanks for reminding me. There is no neo nazi element to the Ukraine story. They looked high and low for a single neo nazi amongst the Ukranian people during their interviews and reported last night it was disinformation.

Here's another one. You have got to love the title.......Putin was "once" a wife beater. As if they change? Oy vey!

Putin was once a 'wife-beater'

As reported by unnamed German spies.

Also from your own link:

Lyudmila once damned her husband with faint praise by confiding to a friend: “At least he doesn’t beat me.” And Putin has been quoted in the past as telling a friend: “Anyone who can spend three weeks with Lyudmila deserves a monument.

Clearly this couple had marital difficulties. Everything else is speculation which can be adjusted according to need.

You apparently didn't read the first news article which clearly states the interview was confirmed by the Germans and she said he beat her and he was a philanderer. The second one is giving you examples of disinfo - which you should already be familiar with, Katz.

About the disinfo story:

Where is the first clue? In the title, Putine "once" a wife beater. They clearly overplayed their hand with that one. Get it now?

From the original report :

Thursday.

The PM allegedly had a string of flings while he was himself a spy in the German city in the eighties, Germany's biggest paper Bild reported.

Files from West German spy agency BND published in the media say an interpreter agent befriended Putin's wife Lyudmila, who poured her heart out about her marriage. She allegedly told the agent her husband used "domestic violence and (had) numerous sexual affairs".

That is what is in the files and I gave you the link. Believe Ludvilla or believe the unidentified source that claims she said, At least he doesn't beat me. They will be hard pressed to explain why the title is both wife beater AND philanderer....

I see a lot of people on both LEFT AND THE RIGHT farting at Putin this Putin that, disregarding US involvement with Syrian terrorists and so on, gloating about it's democracy. All I see is hypocrisy, how popular is your own leader Hussein Obama? or Bush?

Assad is the biggest terrorist in Syria. That is who Putin supports.
If you're confusing a president with a terrorist, then you probably claim that the death row inmates US/Israel ally Saudi Arabia sent to kill Syrian people are freedom fighters also.

I'm not confusing anything. Have a pissing contest if you want, but the end result is that Assad is a terrorist and always has supported terrorism just like his daddy. You can call Bush a terrorist or Obama a terrorist or Israel and Saudi Arabia terrorist. It doesn't take away from Assad being a prolific murderer who has used terrorist tactics to exterminate the people of the land he rules over. Women and children by the 10's of thousands. Assad is becoming known as a murderer on the scale of the worst of the worst humans in modern history. Putin holds him up. Putin supports him.

Forum List

Back