Putin's puppet in the White House denies fighter jets to Ukraine

Fuck Putin. Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.
Later. We have all our shit ready to go should Putin forget that he's got a third-rate military full of conscripts that have no idea why they are even fighting.

Nah, I have a few good "finds" left in me so I'd rather not be burned to a cinder over the likes of Ukraine when Putin hits Mt. Weather. ;)

Can't take it with you. Be assured that whatever the Russians put on you, will go back on them X10.

Yep, the problem was not so much the MIGs but the retarded way the whole thing was done in the public eye. They could have got the MIGs there but nobody would STFU about it.....No deniability at all.

Only because Bi-Dung and his clowns are not ready for primetime players.
Unfortunately for us, it's primetime!
But the deranged, crazy, wild-eyed, salivating Putin KNEW THIS!!

Later. We have all our shit ready to go should Putin forget that he's got a third-rate military full of conscripts that have no idea why they are even fighting.

Conscripts being supplied with outdated and inferior equipment and training, not being supplied with fuel and ammunition from behind, eating expired rations from 2015, not even realizing they're invading a country, but being told they're on a "training mission."

They're even using portable cremation ovens mounted in trucks, so the bodies don't have to be sent home to their kin. Some Russian unit's supplies are so crappy, that they're having to us WW2-era helmets. Their armored vehicles also have a polymer coating on the outside that burns when they're hit with a Javelin missile.

:laughing0301:

I do not believe we have the luxury to choose one way or the other. Inevitability is already upon us. The only question left is whether Putin allows it to happen. I personally believe he will.

:)-

Putin took our measure.
He is either right or he is wrong.
Either way, we are playing defense with clowns as coaches.

I'm no Brandon supporter, far from it but who the hell is going to drive these things, the Ukraine air force? You might as well kiss them good bye.

Conscripts being supplied with outdated and inferior equipment and training, not being supplied with fuel and ammunition from behind, eating expired rations from 2015, not even realizing they're invading a country, but being told they're on a "training mission."

They're even using portable cremation ovens mounted in trucks, so the bodies don't have to be sent home to their kin. Some Russian unit's supplies are so crappy, that they're having to us WW2-era helmets. Their armored vehicles also have a polymer coating on the outside that burns when they're hit with a Javelin missile.

:laughing0301:
The money that was supposed to go to modernizing those forces ended up being 400 ft yachts in Cyprus

America cannot be the one that escalates this war. It's not our place. Poland wants to do this like some sort of tax dodge that is not really different than the US just giving them fighter planes. There are ways to get some jets into Ukraine but this isn't it.
1. Giving weapons is not escalating, we give weapons every day.
2. I don't care how we get them planes, but we need to get the MIG-29s to Ukraine ASAP.

So let's get this straight. After four years of braying that your savior didn't get us into any wars and when you and I both know that if he had won in 2020 that Putin would have walked right into Ukraine with no opposition from us, you now want to escalate into a possible act of aggression. Because that's what US giving planes to Ukraine would signal.
1. LIAR. We don't know anything about "if Trump won in 2020", duh. I would think that Trump would be more aggressive than Xiden. I use Syria as an example, where Obama/Xiden let ISIS expand, and Trump crushed them killing ~300 Russian mercs in the process.
2. We give tons of weapons to Ukraine every day, duh.

1. Giving weapons is not escalating, we give weapons every day.
2. I don't care how we get them planes, but we need to get the MIG-29s to Ukraine ASAP.
It's not our decision. We do not have the right to unilaterally escalate this war that threatens the security of all of Europe. NATO has to sign off on things like this since it is they at risk of attack.

I looked at some of the maps............Russia is surrounding some cities...........

Time is on their side..........As the supplies will go away in those cities. Appears to be a siege.............and the intent and strategy.

Russia has air superiority .............the migs will be meaningless.........cheaper armor killers and hand held surface to air are better options.

Negative....I guess you don't know a encirclement when you see it on a map. Wishing it was otherwise does not make it so......The towed artillery is now in place (the bulk of the much maligned "40-mile convoy") and I'd not be surprised if Kiev was rendered hors de combat within the next few days.
As for the Mig-29s they can be rightfully seen by Putin as NATO providing offensive capability to a non-NATO party, MANPADs and such are defensive in nature.
That and there is the cost to consider, MANPADs are about 80K a pop, a NATO operated Mig-29 is around 4 million....A "export" F-16 that the Poles have a eye on are 30 million, a large part of it will be subsidized by the the US Taxpayer.
It makes you wonder about the neocons that want the transfer and the donations they get from McDonnell Douglas.
1. Even if Kyve is taken, holding it against a well armed and very motivated insurgency is a losing battle.
2. MIG-29s are just another weapons system, like Javelins or Stingers. If Putin doesn't want to del with them get the fuck out of Ukraine.
3. Upgrading the Polish Air Force from MIGs to F-16s is a good thing. Win-win-win

Ukraine is asking for fighter jets. The decision to send the jets went all the way up to Putin's puppet who obviously denied the request.

Biden has 2 jobs, to hold back as much aid from Ukraine as possible and to keep oil prices as high as possible.

Do Democrats agree with Biden/Putin?

If Ukraine asked you to send them jets to fight, would you say no? Sending jets might make putin mad...
Listen up dopey.

In case you haven't noticed, Biden is at war with Putin.
Wheres your puppet scenarios now.

The planes are not be denied by Biden. Its NATO.

Why are you now supporting Ukraine when a week ago you repigs were supporting Trump and putin? Is the guilt getting to you are simply realise you were wrong.

Actually they don't. They have dozens of their own that they are not using because the Russians have sophisticated Surface to Air systems.
They need tank buster missiles...stingers, drones, bullets and bread
And they are getting all of that
Poland offered jets but said they could NOT fly out of Polish bases. That leaves flying out of American bases in Germany.
THAT...is an issue
So just stop being stupid
1. The Ukes have about 65 MIG-29s
2. The MIGs would be primarily for air superiority, like if the US or NATO put up a "no fly" zone.
3. Fuck the "issues", turn up the heat and pressure on Putin. He's looking desperate firing generals and calling Syrian fighters for help. I wonder how well they fight in cold and snow?

Forum List

Back