🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin's puppet in the White House denies fighter jets to Ukraine

As noted...Ukraine HAS 65 jets. They don't need more since they aren't using the ones they have

What they NEED is Javelins, stingers, bullets, drones, food, and medicine

And they're getting that

Why do you want an escalation that could lead to a nuclear engagement?
I'm gunna have to say your full of shit because I've seen them ask.

What they need are jets. Are you saying jets aren't effective?

They could have 165 jets. Why is 65 "enough"?

Not if oil prices stay high.

2 things Democrats won't do that helps putin.

High oil prices and no fighter jets
There is no way for Russia to operate normally until they regain access to the banking system. That one fucked them up when they couldn't turn their crappy monopoly money into dollars and euros.

Our clandestine war against Russia just got turned up to 11. If Ukraine really needs some planes they just might magically appear on a Ukraine airfield some night. That's how we do proxy wars.

There is no way for Russia to operate normally until they regain access to the banking system. That one fucked them up when they couldn't turn their crappy monopoly money into dollars and euros.

Our clandestine war against Russia just got turned up to 11. If Ukraine really needs some planes they just might magically appear on a Ukraine airfield some night. That's how we do proxy wars.
They and BRICS knew this would happen. And will trade with each other and not the dollar.

They have been planning this for over a decade.

As long as oil prices stay high, Russia will be just fine. No need to get oil from them. We can get it from Iran in exchange for nukes. What could go wrong?

I'm gunna have to say your full of shit because I've seen them ask.

What they need are jets. Are you saying jets aren't effective?

They could have 165 jets. Why is 65 "enough"?
Do you know what a surface to air missile is?
The Russians use very few jets in Ukraine airspace because Ukraine has SAMs too

Do you know what a surface to air missile is?
The Russians use very few jets in Ukraine airspace because Ukraine has SAMs too
So the Ukraine president doesn't know what he needs? But you do...

Putin said no jets. Democrats say, yes sir.

So the Ukraine president doesn't know what he needs? But you do...

Putin said no jets. Democrats say, yes sir.
Zelensky can say what he wants but he isn't even using the jets he has.

Why are you so invested in this?

Underestimating the Russians is thinking they will put up with Putin in a permanent depression when his death means they can go back to normal relations.
That would depend on the BRICS and a dozen countries who want the DOLLAR GONE.

This is not new. I've been looking at this for a decade or more.

Forum List

Back