Putting aside policy, what exactly do Trump supporters think of Donnnie himself?

I guess he's a symptom. Seems to me, that's what people we elect are, a reflection. In his case, a primal scream.

Enough people have been driven over the edge by frustration - driven in no small part by others who have a vested professional interest in pushing them - that they were able to lash out en masse and really throw a wrench into our political system. No matter how bad, ugly and embarrassing this gets, they're going to cheer it on. Very nihilistic.

This man is a mix of Chauncey Gardner and Hulk Hogan, an individual of clearly limited intellectual elasticity who is able to simply overwhelm (some) people with the sheer force of his will, while saying just enough right stuff to keep some people attached. The problem is, that's a poor skill set to have as President.

As a majority of us knew.
While being Frustrated with Washington establishment is understandable, it was no excuse to vote for Trump
so how would voting for hillary have been the thing to do for those who were frustrated?...

I guess he's a symptom. Seems to me, that's what people we elect are, a reflection. In his case, a primal scream.

Enough people have been driven over the edge by frustration - driven in no small part by others who have a vested professional interest in pushing them - that they were able to lash out en masse and really throw a wrench into our political system. No matter how bad, ugly and embarrassing this gets, they're going to cheer it on. Very nihilistic.

This man is a mix of Chauncey Gardner and Hulk Hogan, an individual of clearly limited intellectual elasticity who is able to simply overwhelm (some) people with the sheer force of his will, while saying just enough right stuff to keep some people attached. The problem is, that's a poor skill set to have as President.

As a majority of us knew.

Oh yeah do we know after the LAST four years. I also agree with the lashing out assertion though, but I don't attach the insinuation that it's wrong as you do. Trump is a symptom as well as a warning to the political elite in ALL government. Just think of all those simple folks you speak of elect a few trumpkins in 2018, and a few in 2020. In my opinion, Teump is a growing pain like Half Black Jesus was. Times are changing. Look at obamas first campaign. He had to be against gay marriage to get elected as a Democrat president but now you got a Republican presidant who gives zero fucks about gay marriage or even tranny freaks being freaks out loud. New stuff is becoming the norm. Old guard is on its way out.

I suppose they probably see him as this alpha male who gets shit done, but the reality is that Trump is completely far from an alpha male. I mean sure Trump WANTS everyone to think he's an alpha male, but anyone rational would see through that facade. He's a whiny little bitch. He is insecure, petty, immature, and painfully stupid. This is a president, who Twitter trolls other leaders in the early morning hours.

The rightwing has really embraced their delusion of him. Can you imagine if Obama had gone through this Russia scandal with the exact same accusations? Obama would be impeached months ago. Rightwingers on this board would be going ape shit.

Trump's lies and corruption are unprecedented for a president, but his supporters see him as this power hitter. The stupidity of that blows my mind.
Typical dumbass liberal.

Ignore policy and base judgments on personal emotional feelings.

You are precisely the type of idiot participation trophies were created for
What's idiotic is thinking Trump doesn't act like 14 year old year old boy.

I suppose they probably see him as this alpha male who gets shit done, but the reality is that Trump is completely far from an alpha male. I mean sure Trump WANTS everyone to think he's an alpha male, but anyone rational would see through that facade. He's a whiny little bitch. He is insecure, petty, immature, and painfully stupid. This is a president, who Twitter trolls other leaders in the early morning hours.

The rightwing has really embraced their delusion of him. Can you imagine if Obama had gone through this Russia scandal with the exact same accusations? Obama would be impeached months ago. Rightwingers on this board would be going ape shit.

Trump's lies and corruption are unprecedented for a president, but his supporters see him as this power hitter. The stupidity of that blows my mind.
Typical dumbass liberal.

What's idiotic is thinking it matters. What he signs into law matters. How he combs his hair or tweets like a teenage girl means nothing.

It's Trump's ability to project a winning persona; he is a tv star and a salesman first, remember. Is it stupid or just standard U.S. conditioning to the boob tube?

Typical dumbass liberal.

Trump doesn't lose you snowflakes had better buckle up I think you're in for a long rough ride.

So you ask us what we think then go on some diatribe telling us everything you think. Fuck off.

Typical dumbass liberal.

What's idiotic is thinking it matters. What he signs into law matters. How he combs his hair or tweets like a teenage girl means nothing.
lol you are full of shit. If Obama had acted this way you dumbasses would have thrown a tantrum over it every day on this forum.

So you ask us what we think then go on some diatribe telling us everything you think. Fuck off.
Well I'm objectively correct is the thing. :dunno:

Putting aside her dementia, what do you think of Nancy Pelosi?

No I don't think so. You asked a question hoping for people from your left wing click would give you winner or agree clicks. The last thing you even cared about was getting an honest answer.

Typical dumbass liberal.

lol you are full of shit. If Obama had acted this way you dumbasses would have thrown a tantrum over it every day on this forum.
I've talked shit on Trump quite regularly so go fuck yourself boy

No I don't think so. You asked a question hoping for people from your left wing click would give you winner or agree clicks. The last thing you even cared about was getting an honest answer.
Nah you're all the attention I need!

You're going to be sorely disappointed. I may fuck you but we ain't snuggling.

Whoa....

Whoa....
It's that used feeling. You'll get over it.

Whoa....
Oh I can't wait.

Whoa....
Oh I can't wait.
LoL, waiting for what? It already happened. You're standing around with you skirt waist high missing a high heel wondering WTF just happened.

Forum List

Back