Putting aside policy, what exactly do Trump supporters think of Donnnie himself?

Democrats like to get their facts from scientific organizations. From "studies". From "research".

Republicans get theirs from Breitbarf.

He is exactly what we thought he was. A successful businessman who knows how to get things done. Not a slick politician who speaks well but does nothing (Obama) or a lying corrupt do nothing like Hillary.

He is far from perfect, as we all are. He speaks his mind, sometimes to his detriment, but so what? He owes nothing to special interests and cannot be bribed.

He was by far the best choice in 2016 and is doing a great job in spite of the corrupt lying media and the do-nothing obstructionist democrats.

Trump is a symptom as well as a warning to the political elite in ALL government.
I do get that, and I'm lousy at political predictions. But I do think it's possible that his behavior is damaging opportunities for other would-be non-politicians to get into the ring and take the power away from the entrenched.

I think just the opposite. He has shown that non-politicians can and should get in the ring and that they can fix the mess created by career politicians.

Trump is a symptom as well as a warning to the political elite in ALL government.
I do get that, and I'm lousy at political predictions. But I do think it's possible that his behavior is damaging opportunities for other would-be non-politicians to get into the ring and take the power away from the entrenched.

No doubt, see, your I can always zoom over an opponent in an747 while they are giving speeches all the time. Yeah you need to make a mess at times but there is a time to slug it out and antime to work it out. Trump was anfuzz to full of himself.

Forum List

Back