Putting the "progressive" brain to the test

Action: Say Clinton campaign, we have evidence Trump is colluding. Most likely reaction:

• Nah screw you, we refuse to meet, cuz we're righteous on some level & for some reason.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They meet, which is evidence of Clinton/Russian collusion, just cuz.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They meet, but nothing provided. Clintons use no info. anyway to suggest Trump/Russian collusion

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other: I can't think of any other scenario. Surprise me.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
So Don Jr. told the world some attorney with links to Russian stuff asked to meet, because she had dirt on the Clintons colluding with the Russians. Go figure.

Somehow this proves I don't know, but it does demonstrate the desperation & propaganda of the left, in addition to how easily they prick progressive feeble brain function. So I thought I'd add this "poll" to see what reaction would be expected if the tables are turned.

So the story goes like this.............."Say Clinton campaign, we have evidence Trump is colluding with the Russians, want to hear about it?" What would the Clinton campaign most likely do, and what does it mean?

Ooops, I forgot one option. They do what Jr. did, meet and do nothing. Which according to liberal narrative, would be evidence of Clinton/Russian collusion.................YIKES!

What a stupid thread! No real content other than a preposterous "test".

So Don Jr. told the world some attorney with links to Russian stuff asked to meet, because she had dirt on the Clintons colluding with the Russians. Go figure.

Somehow this proves I don't know, but it does demonstrate the desperation & propaganda of the left, in addition to how easily they prick progressive feeble brain function. So I thought I'd add this "poll" to see what reaction would be expected if the tables are turned.

So the story goes like this.............."Say Clinton campaign, we have evidence Trump is colluding with the Russians, want to hear about it?" What would the Clinton campaign most likely do, and what does it mean?
hell, they never even got that call that we know of and look what they're doing with even less evidence?

and you need to ask what they'd do?

Let's not forget General Flynn? Lots of smoke over at team trump .

Okay here we go AGAIN with yet another of the old double standards that the liberal entitled whiny cry babies love so much!

The Clinton team doesn't feel they should be held to the same standard when they colluded with Ukraine to try and get dirt on Trump to hurt his campaign. So tell me, how is this any different?

I mean let's face it, they ALL do it..they've ALWAYS done it..and they'll continue to do it in every election going forward. It's called dirty politics and both sides have been guilty of this since forever.

And on a personal note, I really don't want to see that practice change because it really is the only way the American people can find out what these scumbags have been up to who run for offices. If not for elections the American people would be kept completely in the dark. I mean I know it's a contradiction of terms but they kind of keep each other clean...or rather, cleaner...nevermind skip those. How about they keep each other slightly less filthy than Bill Clinton hanging out in a cat house?

Report: $412,000 DNC insider, Ukraine officials spread dirt on Trump

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Forum List

Back