Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Trump tweeted a white racist dog shit in a golf cart shouting WHITE POWER.
Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

So, don't talk shit. you have nothing and we both know it.

I LINKED IT & NOTICED HOW YOU CONVENIENTLY PASSED IT BY. CARE TO COMMENT NOW?

View attachment 378132

LOL!!!! Why was the first guy calling him a "wacist"?

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Trump tweeted a white racist dog shit in a golf cart shouting WHITE POWER.
Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

So, don't talk shit. you have nothing and we both know it.

I LINKED IT & NOTICED HOW YOU CONVENIENTLY PASSED IT BY. CARE TO COMMENT NOW?

View attachment 378132

LOL!!!! Why was the first guy calling him a "wacist"?

why are you deflecting from the fact you called the poster a liar & said it was bullshit when donny DID in fact re tweet that video & then lied, saying he didn't hear it when he sure did?

cause you can't defend yer tarnished dotarded president....

duly noted, dupe ... duly noted.

I'm not deflecting, I'm asking a question about the context. If you can answer, then I will answer using that information, thus moving the discussion forward and exploring the issue more and increasing our understanding of the event.

This is how discussion is supposed to work.

To be clear, I might sound snarky right now, but I do believe that you honestly and seriously did not understand that, and needed it explained to you.

Now though, that I have explained, it, can you answer the question. Why was did the first guy call the second a "Wacist"?

why did he? ask him. i only know i posted a retweet & confirmed that a racist 'president' retweeted a racist tweet showing a racist remark by a golf cart driving racist ... that you called bullshit on.

i proved you wrong. now go ask him.

donny retweeted it. there's no getting around the point here.
I am not trying to

liberals began the racial insults and you cant get around that fact

sure... 'rapists & thugs' was the first thing that donny spewed after coming down the escalator with his 3rd mail order/gold digging bride.

Well, you dems have proved him right, in portland and seattle.

is that why donny sent border control waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up there - to nab all the mexicans? :auiqs.jpg:

i am not a (D), cartoon boy - so there is THAT.

Anyone that clears the streets of your violent brownshirts, would be a good thing. Be it border control, special forces, robot tanks with freaking flamethrowers.

We see what you libs want to do in portland and seattle. you don't get to lie about it anymore.

the only brownshirts were the little green men taking people without probably cause & detaining them without due process.

welcome to amerika - ala president dotard.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.
Heaven sakes..you actually believe this q-anon bullshit. I presume you also believe all that there are “deep state“ cannibals eating children...c’mon be honest..you do..

oh lordy - i haven't heard that one. & those freaks may get into congress?
Hawk has shown his true colors here. He is a q-anon acolyte. This q-anon virus is taking over the Republican Party and has already consumed the brains of posters like Hawk. q-anon is a sickness.
Again – the danger of the sickness is that it deflects from the real issues and problems facing America, it deflects from the faults and failures of Trump, and it prevents meaningful debate and discourse conservatives are desperate to avoid.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.
Heaven sakes..you actually believe this q-anon bullshit. I presume you also believe all that there are “deep state“ cannibals eating children...c’mon be honest..you do..

oh lordy - i haven't heard that one. & those freaks may get into congress?
Hawk has shown his true colors here. He is a q-anon acolyte. This q-anon virus is taking over the Republican Party and has already consumed the brains of posters like Hawk. q-anon is a sickness.
Again – the danger of the sickness is that it deflects from the real issues and problems facing America, it deflects from the faults and failures of Trump, and it prevents meaningful debate and discourse conservatives are desperate to avoid.
What are the “real issues” facing America? I mean besides Antifa and BLM burning shit down and attacking police all the time.

He can’t control it? He merely answered a question from a reporter.

If the QAnon thing is just some crazy conspiracy theory, why is the MSM running articles like “Tom Hanks is a Greek Citizen now, but it has nothing to do with pedophilia”? Why is the MSM now asking about QAnon at a press conference?

Hanks the pedo is dead. Hanks bought a 13 year old girl from her parents.

Nice cover up, Greece, yeah right. You lib dolts really think he left the US? We keep telling you all to leave and you bitch (no you leave!), so Hanks left? OK, yeah right. Don't forget to put your false teeth under the pillow tonight the tooth fairy may come.

Trump hearted Kim in North Korea also...What an odd fellow.
So fucking what? Curb your TDS
Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

from the start the NK piglet had no intention of denuking. donny who is a master at duping...

got royally duped.
I love getting to shove your uneducated drunk face in your own pile of shit. Trump may well get a Nobel for what he did in the Middle East with ISRAEL and UAE not North Korea you stupid fuck. Your idiocy again on full display.

pathetictrumphumpersayswhat?
Pathetic drunk uneducated asshole who just got it’s face shoved in its own shit and can’t deny it says what. Pathetic as usual drunky. Try to learn current events. And how to read a map. Idiot.

You have to understand the pathos of conspiracy theorists and their desperate desire to believe that the other is evil.

Conspiracy theories attempt to demonize the other that is the focus of the hatred of the conspiracy theories adherents.

The easiest way to do that is to accuse the so-called focus of the conspiracy theory of pedeophelia.

This is what the anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists did in the 1800s. The accused the Jews of kidnapping and selling good Christian children to slave traders.

Today, the low-IQ adherents of QookAnon do the same thing. The QookAnon believers are just a long line of gullible rubes, the same people who used to falsly demonize the Jews for the same thing.

Donald Trump walks into a room full of under-age beauty pageant contestants, commenting that they weren't "anything he hadn't seen before," and the loons are defending him to the death while wallowing in bizarre conspiracy theories about conjecture of the left.

:lol:

Too funny.

Of course, if there were all these children disappearing to feed the so-called pedophilia rings, you would be hearing about all these children disappearing from somewhere. But you don't.

That is an inconvenient fact the loons have no answer for.

"The people that are accused of fucking and eating children say they don't, so I believe it!"

Literally the left.

I have not seen or heard anybody or anyone eating children. Can you educate us? That is cannibalism.
So you’ve been indoctrinated by Qanon.
Then you are ignorant.

I hear the backwoods white country people who live in Tennessee eat children all the time.

Prove me wrong.

Of course, if there were all these children disappearing to feed the so-called pedophilia rings, you would be hearing about all these children disappearing from somewhere. But you don't.

That is an inconvenient fact the loons have no answer for.

Setting aside what ends up happening to missing children, it is a sad but true FACT that in the US alone roughly 460,000 children go missing every year, and of course the global number is a hell of a lot bigger. That's according to the FBI. It almost sounds like you were denying or dismissing that, because according to you we're not hearing about it? Did you really just say that? So only if the TV talks about something, it's actually happening? :laugh:

Before you misunderstand my point, I'm not claiming that all those children end up with pedophiles. Just saying that a lot of children go missing every year, which you seemed to deny because "we don't hear about it."

the only brownshirts were the little green men taking people without probably cause & detaining them without due process.
Actually “brownshirts” were fascist street thugs in nazi germany who were the forerunners of ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter

I figure it was Bannon who fed Trump the idea of handicapping the USPS. That idea has Bannon written all over it; he is a brilliant, morally bankrupt man. Trump is far too shallow and stupid to have come up with this idea himself.

Trump hearted Kim in North Korea also...What an odd fellow.
So fucking what? Curb your TDS
Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

from the start the NK piglet had no intention of denuking. donny who is a master at duping...

got royally duped.
I love getting to shove your uneducated drunk face in your own pile of shit. Trump may well get a Nobel for what he did in the Middle East with ISRAEL and UAE not North Korea you stupid fuck. Your idiocy again on full display.

pathetictrumphumpersayswhat?
Pathetic drunk uneducated asshole who just got it’s face shoved in its own shit and can’t deny it says what. Pathetic as usual drunky. Try to learn current events. And how to read a map. Idiot.

trump-obama-nobel-impeached.jpg

:113:

They like me very much.

If that's really what you think then you need to look up the word "diplomatic".

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

& yet another 'harmless' conspirator has acted out:

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’
By Julian Feeld | August 20, 2020 3:33 pm

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

perhaps donny will diplomatically bail her ass out, 'eh?

Forum List

Back