Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.
If that's really what you think then you need to look up the word "diplomatic".

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

& yet another 'harmless' conspirator has acted out:

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’
By Julian Feeld | August 20, 2020 3:33 pm

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

perhaps donny will diplomatically bail her ass out, 'eh?
We can say as much or more about the CHOP wackos who murdered 3 people in seattle

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Trump tweeted a white racist dog shit in a golf cart shouting WHITE POWER.
Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

So, don't talk shit. you have nothing and we both know it.

I LINKED IT & NOTICED HOW YOU CONVENIENTLY PASSED IT BY. CARE TO COMMENT NOW?

View attachment 378132

LOL!!!! Why was the first guy calling him a "wacist"?

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

View attachment 378132

why are you deflecting from the fact you called the poster a liar & said it was bullshit when donny DID in fact re tweet that video & then lied, saying he didn't hear it when he sure did?

cause you can't defend yer tarnished dotarded president....

duly noted, dupe ... duly noted.

I'm not deflecting, I'm asking a question about the context. If you can answer, then I will answer using that information, thus moving the discussion forward and exploring the issue more and increasing our understanding of the event.

This is how discussion is supposed to work.

To be clear, I might sound snarky right now, but I do believe that you honestly and seriously did not understand that, and needed it explained to you.

Now though, that I have explained, it, can you answer the question. Why was did the first guy call the second a "Wacist"?

why did he? ask him. i only know i posted a retweet & confirmed that a racist 'president' retweeted a racist tweet showing a racist remark by a golf cart driving racist ... that you called bullshit on.

i proved you wrong. now go ask him.

FIrst of all, if you have nothing to back up your claims, it is customary to spell the word with a "w", ie "wacist" to show that.

Second of all, I think I see what this is about now.

YOu have some leftard protesters screaming at people minding their own business, and the one asshole protester, calls some white guy a "Wacist" like a retarded child.

and the white guy, laughs at the fucking moron, as well he should and trolls him by stating, "white power" clearly ironically.

Lefties around the world, prove that they are fucking retarded by not getting it.

Trump, posted this, because the behavior of the protesters showed that they, all of them, and the vast majority of lefties in general are fucking retarded.

And their reaction and yours, proves that he was right, again.

the only brownshirts were the little green men taking people without probably cause & detaining them without due process.
Actually “brownshirts” were fascist street thugs in nazi germany who were the forerunners of ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter

those were solid trump goons.

If the rioters are being arrested to prevent destruction of government property

i have no problems with that. however - - -

that video & many more like it shows nothing of the sort was happening.

that's a fail on yer part.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.
Heaven sakes..you actually believe this q-anon bullshit. I presume you also believe all that there are “deep state“ cannibals eating children...c’mon be honest..you do..

oh lordy - i haven't heard that one. & those freaks may get into congress?
Hawk has shown his true colors here. He is a q-anon acolyte. This q-anon virus is taking over the Republican Party and has already consumed the brains of posters like Hawk. q-anon is a sickness.
Again – the danger of the sickness is that it deflects from the real issues and problems facing America, it deflects from the faults and failures of Trump, and it prevents meaningful debate and discourse conservatives are desperate to avoid.

Dude. One of yours started this thread.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

A “conspiracy theory”? Perhaps you can explain why John Podesta has a bunch of emails talking about hotdogs, pizza, maps, and pasta? If you don’t believe the Podesta brothers are pedophiles then you are a nutcase, who will do and say anything to protect known pedophiles.
Heaven sakes..you actually believe this q-anon bullshit. I presume you also believe all that there are “deep state“ cannibals eating children...c’mon be honest..you do..

oh lordy - i haven't heard that one. & those freaks may get into congress?
Hawk has shown his true colors here. He is a q-anon acolyte. This q-anon virus is taking over the Republican Party and has already consumed the brains of posters like Hawk. q-anon is a sickness.
Again – the danger of the sickness is that it deflects from the real issues and problems facing America, it deflects from the faults and failures of Trump, and it prevents meaningful debate and discourse conservatives are desperate to avoid.
What are the “real issues” facing America? I mean besides Antifa and BLM burning shit down and attacking police all the time.

I bet wacism is in the top 3.

They like me very much.

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

We can say as much or more about the CHOP wackos who murdered 3 people in seattle

sad attempted straw man on yer part....

are they a national movement pushing CONspiracy theories & infiltrating congress?

me thinx not.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

why are you deflecting from the fact you called the poster a liar & said it was bullshit when donny DID in fact re tweet that video & then lied, saying he didn't hear it when he sure did?

cause you can't defend yer tarnished dotarded president....

duly noted, dupe ... duly noted.

I'm not deflecting, I'm asking a question about the context. If you can answer, then I will answer using that information, thus moving the discussion forward and exploring the issue more and increasing our understanding of the event.

This is how discussion is supposed to work.

To be clear, I might sound snarky right now, but I do believe that you honestly and seriously did not understand that, and needed it explained to you.

Now though, that I have explained, it, can you answer the question. Why was did the first guy call the second a "Wacist"?

why did he? ask him. i only know i posted a retweet & confirmed that a racist 'president' retweeted a racist tweet showing a racist remark by a golf cart driving racist ... that you called bullshit on.

i proved you wrong. now go ask him.

FIrst of all, if you have nothing to back up your claims, it is customary to spell the word with a "w", ie "wacist" to show that.

Second of all, I think I see what this is about now.

YOu have some leftard protesters screaming at people minding their own business, and the one asshole protester, calls some white guy a "Wacist" like a retarded child.

and the white guy, laughs at the fucking moron, as well he should and trolls him by stating, "white power" clearly ironically.

Lefties around the world, prove that they are fucking retarded by not getting it.

Trump, posted this, because the behavior of the protesters showed that they, all of them, and the vast majority of lefties in general are fucking retarded.

And their reaction and yours, proves that he was right, again.

nawwwwwwwwwwwww........... you are just showing what a loyal trump humper you are & will never cease to spin & justify any of it.

Trump hearted Kim in North Korea also...What an odd fellow.
So fucking what? Curb your TDS
Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

from the start the NK piglet had no intention of denuking. donny who is a master at duping...

got royally duped.
I love getting to shove your uneducated drunk face in your own pile of shit. Trump may well get a Nobel for what he did in the Middle East with ISRAEL and UAE not North Korea you stupid fuck. Your idiocy again on full display.

pathetictrumphumpersayswhat?
Pathetic drunk uneducated asshole who just got it’s face shoved in its own shit and can’t deny it says what. Pathetic as usual drunky. Try to learn current events. And how to read a map. Idiot.

trump-obama-nobel-impeached.jpg

:113:

That obama got a noble prize, for nothing, undermines the prize and the people who gave it.

Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

from the start the NK piglet had no intention of denuking. donny who is a master at duping...

got royally duped.
I love getting to shove your uneducated drunk face in your own pile of shit. Trump may well get a Nobel for what he did in the Middle East with ISRAEL and UAE not North Korea you stupid fuck. Your idiocy again on full display.

Pathetic drunk uneducated asshole who just got it’s face shoved in its own shit and can’t deny it says what. Pathetic as usual drunky. Try to learn current events. And how to read a map. Idiot.

That obama got a noble prize, for nothing, undermines the prize and the people who gave it.

i agree 100%. he didn't deserve it, & it was more of a slap to W,'s face than anything else.

but donny wants one sooooooooooo bad, 'cause obama got one- that he got duped by the leader of a hermit nation trying to get it.

They like me very much.

bailing out violent nuts is your side's game, not ours.

First I heard of this. I doubt that Trump heard of it either. Indeed, did you hear of it, before you went digging?

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

got royally duped.

but one thing that donny DID get, that obama never did....

was impeached.

1598187282044.jpeg

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

got royally duped.

i agree 100%. he didn't deserve it, & it was more of a slap to W,'s face than anything else.

but donny wants one sooooooooooo bad, 'cause obama got one- that he got duped by the leader of a hermit nation trying to get it.

1. Thank you for admitting that Obama did not deserve his award.

2. Maybe. Trump seems invested in perceptions of status. So, he tried for peace and failed. Not much of a failing on his part. I do wish he has spent his time and energy more productively. Like building the wall, but, no biggie.

3. And let's not forget, you people spent quite a bit of time and energy panicmongering that he would start a nuclear war, perhaps wwiii.

This is a sick game the left plays

hundreds gather outside a targeted building

and of those hundreds only a few actually set the fires

but everyone there is an accessory to the crime

They like me very much.

are they a national movement pushing CONspiracy theories & infiltrating congress?

me thinx not.
Its no straw man

one crazy woman on the right does not negate hundreds on the left setting fires and shooting people

They like me very much.

bailing out violent nuts is your side's game, not ours.

First I heard of this. I doubt that Trump heard of it either. Indeed, did you hear of it, before you went digging?

it was sent to me in an email... donny won't care as long as the 'rising stars like him'.

donny said he'd pay for the lawyer's fees for any violet deplorable needing one at his rallies.

Last edited:

Especially if everyone is wearing masks so that actual actors, cannot be found.

nice try - but there were goonies grabbing people NOT rioting & blocks away from any fed building, & you are CONveniently deflecting from.

They like me very much.

me thinx not.
Its no straw man

one crazy woman on the right does not negate hundreds on the left setting fires and shooting people

don't ferget pizzagate.... that was the start.

nice try - but there were goonies grabbing people NOT rioting & blocks away from any fed building, & you are CONveniently deflecting from.
I have not seen any evidence of that

but why would the feds want to arrest people blocks away?

Forum List

Back