Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

3. We are angry about how the world has/is changing
What changes about the world are you angry about?

Primarily in my mind, in the context of Trump's election, the loss of jobs and with it the near impossibility of a traditional one income traditional family.

Loss of jobs? Unemployment was falling throughout the Obama administration and unemployment had fallen from double digits to 5.5%. There were 10 million jobs added under the Obama administration.

As for the impossibility of a traditional one income family, that's been long gone for decades. Corporate profits are far more important.

My point was more about the long term decline of good jobs, and wage stagnation, not as a reaction to Obama or his administration.

As you say, the traditional one income family has been, if not gone, certainly nearly impossible for decades.

That was the result of policies, policies that failed to get the results we were promised. And when we complained, we were repeatedly and constantly shouted down and ignored.

hence, anger.

Until Trump. Finally someone who would shout BACK.

And his opponent was pretty clearly planning to be actively hostile to us and our interests so who to vote for, was a no brainer.

Lots of people have been complaining about drop in wages for Americans. Trump shouts about it but very clear he has no intention of doing anything about it. He blames the wrong people, not because they’re at fault but because they’re easy to blame.

The lack of ability to have a single wage family isn’t because of anything he’s talking about. It’s due to the sole push for higher corporate profits. Trump isn’t fighting that, he’s aiding it.

The trade deficit and immigration are both real parts of the problem.

BLaming china and immigrants are not easy in today's america. It gets you smeared as "wacist".

Lower level wages were showing some nice increases, prior to covid. Higher than high level wages, which is pretty h-u-g-e, imo.

The concerns of the Trump base are valid. The interests of the Trump base are legitimate.

They hysteria and the violent push back against them getting to engage in the political process?

That is not. Valid or legitimate.

it is not right to expect a group like us, to just accept being ignored and to shut up and take it.

We count to. We have a right to engage in the political process and calling us names, is just the name callers being assholes.
The trade deficit isn’t the problem. Illegal immigration barely is.

Who is exporting jobs and hiring illegals? It isn’t government. It’s businesses putting profits before people. Trump isn’t changing that. He’s all about corporate profits.

I heard a great story lately. Truck drivers used to have a strong union that provided long haul trucking a solid upper middle class lifestyle. Then they deregulated them. Corporations benefited because freight charges dropped a lot. But the truckers didn’t. Trucking companies convince people to sign up as independent contractors who sign leases for their trucks from the company. People can work their asses off and still pay the trucking company at the end of the month.

So yeah, policies are important but not the ones you’re thinking of. Blaming Mexico and China is easy but does basically nothing to address the problem.

1. Trade deficits are certainly a big part of the problem.

2. immigration, legal and illegal, is obviously a big part of the problem.

3. unions need to stop being the dems bitches.

You're complaining about low wages but have nothing to say about the people who are setting the wages.

Who's name is on their paycheck? Who sets their salary?

By and large, it's big corporations, who will pay their employees the bare minimum to keep profits high. Same reason they're buying materials and products from China and other developing nations. Low costs, high profits. Those profits mainly remain at the top by the way, they rarely filter down further.

donny gave bigcorp got a permant tax cut, whilst worker bees got a temporary one.

that there shows which side he's on.

Last edited:
They manipulate idiots, ie our country, with insane conspiracy theories.
You mean the one about trump conspiring with putin?

if so I agree

you mean the (R) controlled & chaired intel committee, who released 5 volumes of documented proof it happened ... is in on that 'conspiracy'?

Senate Intelligence Committee Releases Final Volume of Russian Election Interference Report
By Elliot SetzerTuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:29 AM

You can read the report here and below. The first, second, third and fourth volumes of the report are available on Lawfare.

Report volume5 (PDF)

Report volume5 (Text)

Senate Intelligence Committee Releases Final Volume of Russian Election Interference Report
That report is mostly hot air

exactly what are the russians accused of doing that altered the outcome of the election?

uh-huh.

failed cop out.... you would hafta read it. i'll give one hint -

propaganda blitzing targeting specific groups & feeding them the paranoia & racism they craved allowed the influence they bestowed to take root.

& social media lapped up all the rubles they were given, no questions asked.

Can you tell us on your own words what you have against Q Anon?
Sure! They're standard, ignorant, arrogant, bigoted, paranoid Trumpsters, only with the added benefit of also being comically whacked-out conspiracy theorists. Aside from that, I think they're really super neat!
hey - don't forget about the propensity to carry out those theories assault weapons! /sarcasm.
Heard that the Venn diagram of anti-maskers and QAnon supporters is a circle.

Trump hearted Kim in North Korea also...What an odd fellow.
So fucking what? Curb your TDS
Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

from the start the NK piglet had no intention of denuking. donny who is a master at duping...

got royally duped.
I love getting to shove your uneducated drunk face in your own pile of shit. Trump may well get a Nobel for what he did in the Middle East with ISRAEL and UAE not North Korea you stupid fuck. Your idiocy again on full display.

pathetictrumphumpersayswhat?

propaganda blitzing targeting specific groups & feeding them the paranoia & racism they craved allowed the influence they bestowed to take root.
How is that different from what CNN does every day?

we live in a free speech society

I donk like or agree with the BS the lib media feeds us but they have a right to their opinion

ok

I will concede one misdeed that may have changed the outcome

its when the russians hacked hillary’s GPS and she could not find the state of wisconsen

Last edited:
Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

Trump tweeted exactly as it is. WHITE POWER.

Yeah, I don't believe you. YOu're lying.

because it's painfully obvious that you are a trump humping dupe who is completely in denial. that's some scary loyalty you got goin' on, cartoon boy.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Trump tweeted a white racist dog shit in a golf cart shouting WHITE POWER.
Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

So, don't talk shit. you have nothing and we both know it.

I LINKED IT & NOTICED HOW YOU CONVENIENTLY PASSED IT BY. CARE TO COMMENT NOW?

1598099457045.png

I donk like or agree with the BS the lib media feeds us every day but they have a right to their opinion

ok

its when the russians hacked hillary’s GPS and she could not find the state of wisconsen

CNN just like FOX are american companies & the blitzing, with a little help from the mercer's cambridge analytica, panty waisted jarred, human sausage casing steve bannon, & pauly walnuts was CONducted en masse in platforms not regulated by the FCC but rather from a roooskie nation who paid FB & gaming sites in rubles.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

View attachment 378132

What liberals fail to notice about the first video is that the liberal anti trumpsters played the race card first by calling the trump supporters racists

when the left engages in race baiting and I see the Black Lies Matter wackos ranting about whites I try to remember all the sane rational black people that I am acquainted with instead of letting the black crazies represent “people of color”

I donk like or agree with the BS the lib media feeds us every day but they have a right to their opinion

ok

CNN just like FOX are american companies & the blitzing, with a little help from the mercer's cambridge analytica, panty waisted jarred, human sausage casing steve bannon, & pauly walnuts was CONducted en masse in platforms not regulated by the FCC but rather from a roooskie nation who paid FB & gaming sites in rubles.
Gosh, you sure are bitter

but let me remind you that steve bannon is entitled to his opinion just as much as the lefties at CNN

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

What liberals fail to notice about the first video is that the liberal anti trumpsters played the race card first by calling the trump supporters racists

when the left engages in race baiting and I see the Black Lies Matter wackos ranting about whites I try to remember all the sane rational black people that I am acquainted with instead of letting the black crazies represent “people of color”

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! yet another cop out & failed deflection.

donny retweeted it. there's no getting around the point here.

& when he was asked about the retweet - he claims he 'didn't hear it' although it's 10 seconds in & clear as day.

ok

Gosh, you sure are bitter

but let me remind you that steve bannon is entitled to his opinion just as much as the lefties at CNN

uh-huh .... nobody is claiming otherwise.

one has zero to do with the other.

oh & i don't have cable - so you constantly bringing up CNN means nothing as well - given the FACT that they are subjected to FCC rules & the roooskies deep dived into platforms that are free from such regs to target the deplorable dupes who were spoon fed racist pablum & pure lies because scared little poorly educaed hayseeds can't tell the difference.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

LOL!!!! Why was the first guy calling him a "wacist"?

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

why are you deflecting from the fact you called the poster a liar & said it was bullshit when donny DID in fact re tweet that video & then lied, saying he didn't hear it when he sure did?

cause you can't defend yer tarnished dotarded president....

duly noted, dupe ... duly noted.

I am not trying to

liberals began the racial insults and you cant get around that fact

sure... 'rapists & thugs' was the first thing that donny spewed after coming down the escalator with his 3rd mail order/gold digging bride.

Well, you dems have proved him right, in portland and seattle.

is that why donny sent border control waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up there - to nab all the mexicans? :auiqs.jpg:

i am not a (D), cartoon boy - so there is THAT.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

View attachment 378132

why are you deflecting from the fact you called the poster a liar & said it was bullshit when donny DID in fact re tweet that video & then lied, saying he didn't hear it when he sure did?

cause you can't defend yer tarnished dotarded president....

duly noted, dupe ... duly noted.

I'm not deflecting, I'm asking a question about the context. If you can answer, then I will answer using that information, thus moving the discussion forward and exploring the issue more and increasing our understanding of the event.

This is how discussion is supposed to work.

To be clear, I might sound snarky right now, but I do believe that you honestly and seriously did not understand that, and needed it explained to you.

Now though, that I have explained, it, can you answer the question. Why was did the first guy call the second a "Wacist"?

I am not trying to

liberals began the racial insults and you cant get around that fact

sure... 'rapists & thugs' was the first thing that donny spewed after coming down the escalator with his 3rd mail order/gold digging bride.

Well, you dems have proved him right, in portland and seattle.

is that why donny sent border control waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up there - to nab all the mexicans? :auiqs.jpg:

i am not a (D), cartoon boy - so there is THAT.

Anyone that clears the streets of your violent brownshirts, would be a good thing. Be it border control, special forces, robot tanks with freaking flamethrowers.

We see what you libs want to do in portland and seattle. you don't get to lie about it anymore.

Forum List

Back