Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

I've never understood why so many Republicans quickly jumped on the Q bandwagon and continue to trust Q. For starters, it's anonymous.

Also, it placates people (mainly Trump supporters) and causes people to sit back and do nothing, because they keep getting told, "Arrests are coming. Don't worry. Trust the plan."

To me it's pretty obvious what Q is all about. :dunno:

But as I said yesterday, that doesn't mean there isn't corruption, criminal activity and evil sickos in high places. There's plenty of info out there, there has been for years, for anyone who actually cares about truth and justice. Which apparently most people on the 'left' don't care much about.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

uh-huh.... he's only 'heard of them' ... but didn't know who david duke was?

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

how about 'david duke is a fucking racist & i don't want his endorsement' ?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

Trump tweeted exactly as it is. WHITE POWER.

Trump hearted Kim in North Korea also...What an odd fellow.
So fucking what? Curb your TDS
Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.
Well! Did Kim Jung Un dismantles his toys? He still in there playing with his toys threatening his neighbors. We didnt by see any accomplishments except photo op.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

i think that that is quite a leap from "heard of them" to "work to further their agenda".

Try to be less crazy.

how do you handle a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

doy.
Well you drunk dumbfuck, Trump denounced Duke on numerous occasions. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. Derp.

Trump tweeted WHITE POWER isn’t that a NAZIs motto in line with David Duke agenda? Or LIBERATE LIBERATE.

i call bullshit.

Trump tweeted exactly as it is. WHITE POWER.

Yeah, I don't believe you. YOu're lying.

Trump loves evil dictators and stupid people. In other breaking news, the sun rises in the east.

Trump made a diplomatic push for peace in Korea. That you interpreted that as "love" is just you being fucking stupid.
Well! Did Kim Jung Un dismantles his toys? He still in there playing with his toys threatening his neighbors. We didnt by see any accomplishments except photo op.

not succeeding is not love. Are you high?

QAnon... what a joke. All of this talk about exposing the global cabal... and all they really do is sit around and try to get people to vote for Donald Trump. Yessir, doing it all for the beaten and eaten kids. Sure guys.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Trump tweeted a white racist dog shit in a golf cart shouting WHITE POWER.
Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Last edited:

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

he might be talking about donny re tweeting the FLA racists in their little golf carts shouting it a few weeks ago & of course ... lied again ... claiming he didn't 'hear it' when it's clear as day on the video.

sounds like bullshit. Trump is no WP guy. obviously. ONly an asshole would claim otherwise.

Is that mean Trump didn’t supported him? Is that mean Trump tweets doesn’t mean anything?
Dude like I already told you several times. Trump is a racist dog shit. You are in denial.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

So, don't talk shit. you have nothing and we both know it.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

Dude, you're lying. you have zero credibility. If you really had something, you would have already linked to it.

Hell, you libs would have started twenty threads on it, the first day and been short stroking it all over the place.

You would die of happiness to actually have something real to back up your wacist shit.

This is the problem when you listened only to Fox News. Just because you didn’t hear it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. As always you are very poorly informed. Republicans law makers and Democrats blasted Trump. You didn’t even know? Why do t you research before you open your mouth?

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

i call bullshit.

And I don’t fucking lie.

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!!!!!

from the start the NK piglet had no intention of denuking. donny who is a master at duping...

got royally duped.

He tried for peace and failed. got it.

Hey, remember when you panic mongers were claiming he would start nuclear war? LOL!!!

donny thought he was getting 'love letters' from rocket man.

what a dupe.

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

yeah, he tried that. it did not work.

SO, next he tried blowing off the question.

That is the point, you wace baiting partisan hack.

I think the next step, is anyone asks you that question, you slap them. Hard.

that's not a question to blow off. he could have & should have denounced it right then & there. instead he lies about knowing who the dude is.

what a cop out from the both of you.

he had denounced it many times before. you know that.

how do you answer a question like, "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

lol ... how about 'i don't beat my wife'.

pretty simple. donny will lie even when the truth would work for him. he simply can't help himself.

and you fall into the trap.

and the story in the press is, "playtime denies beating his wife".

these "questions" are not actually questions. they are accusations thinly veiled, used to smear republicans.

the person asking the question is a vile piece of shit, and trump was trying ways of blowing off the question.

but donny is a stable genius who plays chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

right? lol ....

correct. and eventually he came up, "you're fake news".

but you people still reach back to the old shit, to try to gin up shit.

but, it is all shit you all know it.

donny also said that 'they love their country' & said one Q freakazoid, margorie taylor green - who has said racist & isamaphobic things & 9/11 CONspiracy nutter is a 'rising star' in the (R) party a while ago.... so he knows who they are & he'll cuddle up to anybody as long as they 'like him'.

so, you're dropping the nonsense about duke, to move on to other shit allegations?

you really are wally.

View attachment 377555

it's all relative cartoon boy. the OP topic is about Q anon & how donny is lying about embracing extremist wackjobs with extremist views as long as they like him.

duke ... q anon .... pepe ....

yeah, and as you lose one argument, you move to another, never admitting that you lost and coming back to it later, dishonestly pretending that you don't remember getting your ass kicked before.

you people are disgusting in your tactics and your goals.

oh - can i ask you how much you CONtributed to the ' we build the wall' fund?

none, though I did seriously consider it. Me and the wife were really pushing on our financial goals at the time, so...

why do you ask?

just calibrating how dupable you really are & apparently you are all in; even if you couldn't afford it at the time.

you must be happy that you escaped that rip off. i believe that human sausage casing makes CONvict #10 coming straight outa donny's orbit.

Explain your logic. How do you go from considering supporting a cause to "dupable"?

The Wall would be a good idea. It should be done by the government. What part of this reflects poorly on the people that sent in money?

because the targets of that dupe thought that a private entity ( hense the fund raising) - skirting the eminent domain protocol & was gonna try to build it on private land TRUMPS that there protocol.

how very un CONstitutional, yet they didn't care about THAT.

donny lied - said he knew nothing about it ... yet GAVE HIS BLESSING on such an unCONstitutional thing. if the gov'ment was the sole 'builder' then there would not have been a fundraiser to rip all the little deplorables' off.

Last edited:

View attachment 377286

Try to be less crazy.

doy.

yeah, he tried that. it did not work.

SO, next he tried blowing off the question.

That is the point, you wace baiting partisan hack.

I think the next step, is anyone asks you that question, you slap them. Hard.

that's not a question to blow off. he could have & should have denounced it right then & there. instead he lies about knowing who the dude is.

what a cop out from the both of you.

he had denounced it many times before. you know that.

how do you answer a question like, "have you stopped beating your wife yet"?

lol ... how about 'i don't beat my wife'.

pretty simple. donny will lie even when the truth would work for him. he simply can't help himself.

and you fall into the trap.

and the story in the press is, "playtime denies beating his wife".

these "questions" are not actually questions. they are accusations thinly veiled, used to smear republicans.

the person asking the question is a vile piece of shit, and trump was trying ways of blowing off the question.

but donny is a stable genius who plays chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

right? lol ....

correct. and eventually he came up, "you're fake news".

but you people still reach back to the old shit, to try to gin up shit.

but, it is all shit you all know it.

donny also said that 'they love their country' & said one Q freakazoid, margorie taylor green - who has said racist & isamaphobic things & 9/11 CONspiracy nutter is a 'rising star' in the (R) party a while ago.... so he knows who they are & he'll cuddle up to anybody as long as they 'like him'.

so, you're dropping the nonsense about duke, to move on to other shit allegations?

you really are wally.

View attachment 377555

it's all relative cartoon boy. the OP topic is about Q anon & how donny is lying about embracing extremist wackjobs with extremist views as long as they like him.

duke ... q anon .... pepe ....

yeah, and as you lose one argument, you move to another, never admitting that you lost and coming back to it later, dishonestly pretending that you don't remember getting your ass kicked before.

you people are disgusting in your tactics and your goals.

oh - can i ask you how much you CONtributed to the ' we build the wall' fund?

none, though I did seriously consider it. Me and the wife were really pushing on our financial goals at the time, so...

why do you ask?

just calibrating how dupable you really are & apparently you are all in; even if you couldn't afford it at the time.

you must be happy that you escaped that rip off. i believe that human sausage casing makes CONvict #10 coming straight outa donny's orbit.

Explain your logic. How do you go from considering supporting a cause to "dupable"?

The Wall would be a good idea. It should be done by the government. What part of this reflects poorly on the people that sent in money?

because bannon's scam was to raise private funds & build the wall on private property - taking land without going thru the eminent domain process.

& you believed that was kosher?

I have don't have much experience with large real estate projects. And the payoff seemed worth some risk.

here's a hint - everything about it was illegal, but you & yours didn't bother researching whether it was - 'cause the zeal to keep them brownies out was all that mattered.

Can you tell us on your own words what you have against Q Anon?
Sure! They're standard, ignorant, arrogant, bigoted, paranoid Trumpsters, only with the added benefit of also being comically whacked-out conspiracy theorists.

Aside from that, I think they're really super neat!

hey - don't forget about the propensity to carry out those theories assault weapons! :woohoo:

/sarcasm.

hey - don't forget about the propensity to carry out those theories assault weapons! :woohoo:
Apparently some leftwingers have been cashing their welfare checks at gun shows

x
1598097378537.jpeg

They manipulate idiots, ie our country, with insane conspiracy theories.
You mean the one about trump conspiring with putin?

if so I agree

you mean the (R) controlled & chaired intel committee, who released 5 volumes of documented proof it happened ... is in on that 'conspiracy'?

Senate Intelligence Committee Releases Final Volume of Russian Election Interference Report
By Elliot SetzerTuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:29 AM

You can read the report here and below. The first, second, third and fourth volumes of the report are available on Lawfare.

Report volume5 (PDF)

Report volume5 (Text)

Senate Intelligence Committee Releases Final Volume of Russian Election Interference Report

They manipulate idiots, ie our country, with insane conspiracy theories.
You mean the one about trump conspiring with putin?

if so I agree

you mean the (R) controlled & chaired intel committee, who released 5 volumes of documented proof it happened ... is in on that 'conspiracy'?

By Elliot SetzerTuesday, August 18, 2020, 10:29 AM

You can read the report here and below. The first, second, third and fourth volumes of the report are available on Lawfare.

Report volume5 (PDF)

Report volume5 (Text)

That report is mostly hot air

exactly what are the russians accused of doing that altered the outcome of the election?

Forum List

Back