Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.
If that's really what you think then you need to look up the word "diplomatic".

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

& yet another 'harmless' conspirator has acted out:

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’
By Julian Feeld | August 20, 2020 3:33 pm

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

perhaps donny will diplomatically bail her ass out, 'eh?
Hence the FBI’s warranted and justified designation of QAnon as a terrorist threat.

A terrorist threat supported by Trump.

How anyone in his right mind can support the likes of Trump remains a mystery.
Fear.

We've succumbed to an election process, and overall politics, rooted firmly in fear. And fear "trumps" reason.
Fear is part of it but doesn’t comprehensively explain the mystery of Trump supporters.

Some Trump supporters are true believers, diehard members of the Trump cult; they perceive Trump as their ‘deliverer’ who will destroy the edifice of the ‘political establishment’ and do away with ‘business as usual’ Washington politics.

Some Trump supporters are blind partisan hacks who perceive Trump to be ‘better’ than any Democrat – no matter how wrong, depraved, incompetent, corrupt, and reprehensible Trump is. Blind partisan hacks believe they are ‘pragmatists’; Trump is the only Republican president they have, support for Trump must be unconditional and absolute as a consequence.

Some Trump supporters fancy themselves to be ‘iconoclasts’ – they have nothing but contempt for the political process and Trump is the means by which they express that contempt. They defend Trump by claiming Trump is ‘misunderstood,’ that Trump’s critics ‘don’t get’ Trump, they don’t understand Trump’s ‘sense of humor,’ that Trump often doesn’t really mean the things he says, and that Trump’s critics need to ‘lighten up.’

But no matter how one might try to analyze support for Trump and the Trump supporter, the fundamental mystery is never addressed: how any decent, sane, person with a conscience can in good faith support the likes of Trump.

Dude. YOur side is ordering cops to stand down while mobs terrorize and beat innocent people.

Hell, sometimes, your side orders the cops to arrest people that successfully defend themselves.

ANd you are hysterical about Trump because of what? You don't even say. YOu just rant hysterically and vaguely.
These ^ are lies. Please stop repeating them.

Dem mayors have repeatedly and regularly, in some places, ,ordered the cops to stand down, so the violent mobs can terrorize the streets.

YOur denial of that well know fact, is just you revealing yourself to be a fucking liar.

uh-huh.

Portland Police Are Giving Up On Policing The Far-Right
Andy Campbell
HuffPostAugust 25, 2020

I

THe proud boys, are not just randomly terrorizing the streets, they march, and when your violent thugs attack, defend themselves.

That, in your mind, there is no distinction to be made between attacking and defending, is a flaw in your mind, not in the Proud Boys.

My point stands. Your side is the side of violent, brutal mob violence, and my side is the one that is against you.

YOu are the bad guys. We are certainly the good guys.

what pure delusional pablum. how much you wanna bet that 'vigilante' in wisCONsin that killed 2 & injured a 3rd... & police drove right by when he was holding a strapped long gun isn't one of them thar booooooogalooooooos or perhaps some Q anon freak? i'll be surprised if he's anything other than a deplorable.

How much do you want to bet? What will you do if it was just some local resident who was defending himself, or his property against violent sub human animals?

how much YOU wanna bet, cartoon boy. wisCONsin, sure ain't illinois.

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

Kenosha shooting suspect attended Trump rally in January: report
By J. Edward Moreno - 08/26/20 07:17 PM EDT

Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois teen charged with fatally shooting two people at a Black Lives Matter protest Tuesday night in Kenosha, Wis., appears to have attended one of President Trump’s campaign rallies in January.

A TikTok video on an account that appears to belong to Rittenhouse shows the teen standing in the front row of a Trump rally in Des Moines, Iowa, on Jan. 30, BuzzFeed News first reported.

A review of his other social media accounts appears to show he is a supporter of Trump and the pro-law enforcement “Blue Lives Matter” movement.

On Tuesday, Rittenhouse showed up with his rifle to the third night of Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha after the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a Black man.

The 17-year-old from Antioch, Ill., was charged as a fugitive from justice. He faces a charge of first-degree intentional homicide in Kenosha for allegedly shooting and killing two people and injuring another. He is expected to be extradited to Wisconsin, where he will face trial.

you are a brainwashed dupe if you can spin any of that into what you can swallow.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you have the reading comprehension of a retard?

^ ' How much do you want to bet? What will you do if it was just some local resident who was defending himself, or his property against violent sub human animals? '

but you see, cartoon boy - he WASN'T a local resident... & he WASN'T defending himself when he WILLINGLY DROVE THERE, & he doesn't OWN property because he's a fucking MINOR.

but he IS a trump humper.

i proved you wrong.

uh-huh uh-huh UH-HUH.

what don't you understand about THAT?

I asked you a question. I asked you what you would do IF you were wrong.

That is not me claiming certain knowledge.

You are retarded.

You have the reading comprehension of someone with severe brain damage.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Wow, kid. This is a pretty desperate and transparent attempt to deflect from that fact that you were wrong, as usual.

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, needy, pathetic child.

So what?.....votes are votes pal.....
That wasn't the point. Everyone else appears to have gotten the point.

Yet another "Orange Man Bad" thread.......

0a6.gif

They like me very much.

why insult either the members of a harmless conspiracy theory or john lewis? what would be gained? so he was polite and diplomatic.

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’

A Waco, Texas, woman arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and driving while intoxicated appears to have been motivated by the QAnon conspiracy theory President Donald Trump spoke positively of during a White House press conference Wednesday.

According to arrest affidavits first reported by the Waco Tribune-Herald, 30-year-old Cecilia Fulbright got behind the wheel of her car just after 9 a.m. Wednesday with the intent to “[save] a child” from “pedophiles.” Fulbright reportedly chased two strangers’ vehicles in an apparent attempt to hit them. According to a Waco police report, the first vehicle was a catering truck driven by a woman with her minor daughter in the passenger’s seat. They successfully evaded Fulbright before calling the police who, according to an incident report, were unable to locate Fulbright or her vehicle. Fulbright then targeted a second unrelated vehicle, a Dodge Caravan driven by a 19-year-old college student. Fulbright chased the student into a parking lot where she cornered and repeatedly rammed the Dodge Caravan.

Responding police officers reportedly found Fulbright “crying hysterically” and yelling that the driver of the vehicle she attacked “was a pedophile and had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking.” The arresting officer noted that Fulbright seemed “delusional”...
Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’ | Right Wing Watch

Hence the FBI’s warranted and justified designation of QAnon as a terrorist threat.

Fear.

We've succumbed to an election process, and overall politics, rooted firmly in fear. And fear "trumps" reason.
Fear is part of it but doesn’t comprehensively explain the mystery of Trump supporters.

Some Trump supporters are true believers, diehard members of the Trump cult; they perceive Trump as their ‘deliverer’ who will destroy the edifice of the ‘political establishment’ and do away with ‘business as usual’ Washington politics.

Some Trump supporters are blind partisan hacks who perceive Trump to be ‘better’ than any Democrat – no matter how wrong, depraved, incompetent, corrupt, and reprehensible Trump is. Blind partisan hacks believe they are ‘pragmatists’; Trump is the only Republican president they have, support for Trump must be unconditional and absolute as a consequence.

Some Trump supporters fancy themselves to be ‘iconoclasts’ – they have nothing but contempt for the political process and Trump is the means by which they express that contempt. They defend Trump by claiming Trump is ‘misunderstood,’ that Trump’s critics ‘don’t get’ Trump, they don’t understand Trump’s ‘sense of humor,’ that Trump often doesn’t really mean the things he says, and that Trump’s critics need to ‘lighten up.’

But no matter how one might try to analyze support for Trump and the Trump supporter, the fundamental mystery is never addressed: how any decent, sane, person with a conscience can in good faith support the likes of Trump.

Dude. YOur side is ordering cops to stand down while mobs terrorize and beat innocent people.

Hell, sometimes, your side orders the cops to arrest people that successfully defend themselves.

ANd you are hysterical about Trump because of what? You don't even say. YOu just rant hysterically and vaguely.

Dem mayors have repeatedly and regularly, in some places, ,ordered the cops to stand down, so the violent mobs can terrorize the streets.

YOur denial of that well know fact, is just you revealing yourself to be a fucking liar.

uh-huh.

Andy Campbell
HuffPostAugust 25, 2020

I

THe proud boys, are not just randomly terrorizing the streets, they march, and when your violent thugs attack, defend themselves.

That, in your mind, there is no distinction to be made between attacking and defending, is a flaw in your mind, not in the Proud Boys.

My point stands. Your side is the side of violent, brutal mob violence, and my side is the one that is against you.

what pure delusional pablum. how much you wanna bet that 'vigilante' in wisCONsin that killed 2 & injured a 3rd... & police drove right by when he was holding a strapped long gun isn't one of them thar booooooogalooooooos or perhaps some Q anon freak? i'll be surprised if he's anything other than a deplorable.

How much do you want to bet? What will you do if it was just some local resident who was defending himself, or his property against violent sub human animals?

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois teen charged with fatally shooting two people at a Black Lives Matter protest Tuesday night in Kenosha, Wis., appears to have attended one of President Trump’s campaign rallies in January.

A TikTok video on an account that appears to belong to Rittenhouse shows the teen standing in the front row of a Trump rally in Des Moines, Iowa, on Jan. 30, BuzzFeed News first reported.

A review of his other social media accounts appears to show he is a supporter of Trump and the pro-law enforcement “Blue Lives Matter” movement.

On Tuesday, Rittenhouse showed up with his rifle to the third night of Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha after the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a Black man.

The 17-year-old from Antioch, Ill., was charged as a fugitive from justice. He faces a charge of first-degree intentional homicide in Kenosha for allegedly shooting and killing two people and injuring another. He is expected to be extradited to Wisconsin, where he will face trial.

you are a brainwashed dupe if you can spin any of that into what you can swallow.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you have the reading comprehension of a retard?

^ ' How much do you want to bet? What will you do if it was just some local resident who was defending himself, or his property against violent sub human animals? '

but you see, cartoon boy - he WASN'T a local resident... & he WASN'T defending himself when he WILLINGLY DROVE THERE, & he doesn't OWN property because he's a fucking MINOR.

i proved you wrong.

uh-huh uh-huh UH-HUH.

You are retarded.

i knew i wasn't wrong. so your question was moot. but as a hyperthetical - i would admit i was wrong. i always do when it happens.

why can't YOU. what's wrong with YOU?

wanna admit you were wrong about this dude? & what is going on in portland with right wing extremists?

Because asking a question is not me making a claim.

Oh, I see the problem. YOu don't really ask questions. YOu make accusations, thinly veiled as questions, so to you, my actual question, you perceived as an assertion.

Yeah, well, your bad behavior problems are your problems, not mine.

Don't bore me with your inability to understand how actual people talk.

your cop out is duly noted. YOU were wrong about this underage out of state deplorable ... but you can't admit it when asked if YOU would - or if you are actually capable of being w-r-o-n-g.

why?

because that would mean you would need to reassess everything you believe in that justifies your delusional fear & hatred; that you may be misguided because you have been suckered.

got it.

Last edited:

They like me very much.

Fear.

uh-huh.

Andy Campbell
HuffPostAugust 25, 2020

I

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

i proved you wrong.

uh-huh uh-huh UH-HUH.

You are retarded.

Wow, kid. This is a pretty desperate and transparent attempt to deflect from that fact that you were wrong, as usual.

YOu are talking shit. YOu asked what if the kid was some "Q anon freak" and I asked what if he was a local resident, and now you are having a hissy fit.

YOu are a fucking moron.

They like me very much.

Fear.

uh-huh.

Andy Campbell
HuffPostAugust 25, 2020

I

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

i proved you wrong.

uh-huh uh-huh UH-HUH.

You are retarded.

i knew i wasn't wrong. so your question was moot. but as a hyperthetical - i would admit i was wrong. i always do when it happens.

wanna admit you were wrong about this dude? & what is going on in portland with right wing extremists?

Oh, I see the problem. YOu don't really ask questions. YOu make accusations, thinly veiled as questions, so to you, my actual question, you perceived as an assertion.

your cop out is duly noted. YOU were wrong about this underage out of state deplorable ... but you can't admit it when asked if YOU would - or if you are actually capable of being w-r-o-n-g.

why?

because that would mean you would need to reassess everything you believe in that justifies your delusional fear & hatred; that you may be misguided because you have been suckered.

got it.

YOu are a fucking moron.

They like me very much.

Fear.

uh-huh.

Andy Campbell
HuffPostAugust 25, 2020

I

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

i proved you wrong.

uh-huh uh-huh UH-HUH.

You are retarded.

YOu are talking shit. YOu asked what if the kid was some "Q anon freak" and I asked what if he was a local resident, and now you are having a hissy fit.

YOu are a fucking moron.

Nope. You are so flustered trying to keep your lies straight you've lost track of who you're talking to.

They like me very much.

Fear.

uh-huh.

Andy Campbell
HuffPostAugust 25, 2020

I

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

i proved you wrong.

uh-huh uh-huh UH-HUH.

You are retarded.

YOu are a fucking moron.

or a boooogaloo boy or a deplorable or proud boy ...or q anon freak. those are all distinctions without a bit of difference.

i accept your cop out as defeat on your part. thanx for being a coward & not manning up when you're so obviously wrong.

It''s not about Trump being bad. The problem is all the idiot, amoral motherfuckers who think he's go - or don't care that he's bad.
Another example of how stupid Democrats are

Democrats be like.... Derp.. the problem isn't "orange man bad", the problem is people don't believe "orange man bad". Thats why I go on the internet and post "orange man bad"... derp...

It''s not about Trump being bad. The problem is all the idiot, amoral motherfuckers who think he's go - or don't care that he's bad.
Yep, Trump is just one guy. It's about Trumpism, all those who are willing to enable the worst impulses and behaviors of a deeply damaged person.

As we've seen before in world history.

They like me very much.

Fear.

uh-huh.

Andy Campbell
HuffPostAugust 25, 2020

I

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

i proved you wrong.

uh-huh uh-huh UH-HUH.

You are retarded.

why?

got it.

YOu are a fucking moron.

:p

They like me very much.

Fear.

uh-huh.

Andy Campbell
HuffPostAugust 25, 2020

I

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

i proved you wrong.

uh-huh uh-huh UH-HUH.

You are retarded.

why?

got it.

YOu are a fucking moron.

Not clicking on one of your vids. YOu are still a moron.

They like me very much.

Fear.

uh-huh.

Andy Campbell
HuffPostAugust 25, 2020

I

uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh.

i proved you wrong.

uh-huh uh-huh UH-HUH.

You are retarded.

why?

got it.

YOu are a fucking moron.

Not clicking on one of your vids. YOu are still a moron.

& you're a coward... it's a goddamn comic riffing - what's there to be afraid of ... laughing @ yourself, cartoon boy?

Forum List

Back