🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Q for Trump fascists: what happens to Mexican wall when a Dem is in office?

He hasn't taken any freedoms from me.

Perhaps you would like to list these many freedoms he allegedly has taken.

Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how many freedom killing regulations Obama is passing every day? You don't even have the freedom to buy the kind of light bulbs you want anymore, or the freedom to dam up a stream on your own property. And speech? Forget about it! Try to speak your mind on a UNiversity campus.

Light bulbs aren't covered in the bill of rights.

So far my speech is still free and so is yours as evidenced in this forum.

If you would be so kind as to list the specific freedoms that we as Americans no longer enjoy, it would be greatly appreciated. Oh and let's see if you can focus on the freedoms guaranteed to us in the bill of rights.

He hasn't taken any freedoms from me.

Perhaps you would like to list these many freedoms he allegedly has taken.

Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how many freedom killing regulations Obama is passing every day? You don't even have the freedom to buy the kind of light bulbs you want anymore, or the freedom to dam up a stream on your own property. And speech? Forget about it! Try to speak your mind on a UNiversity campus.

Light bulbs aren't covered in the bill of rights.

So far my speech is still free and so is yours as evidenced in this forum.

If you would be so kind as to list the specific freedoms that we as Americans no longer enjoy, it would be greatly appreciated. Oh and let's see if you can focus on the freedoms guaranteed to us in the bill of rights.

Our speech on this forum is happening because the Dictator Muslim ALLOWS it. The NSA can shut this place down in an instant.

Just curious guys.

Suppose Trump builds his wall. We can use to that to keep people out that we dont like, brown people for instance.

But what happens when we elect another Communist dictator like Obama? Do you realize that a wall used to keep people out....can also be used to keep them in? You must really trust government.
When Americans feel like traveling, they use commercial airliners. The wall won't be a problem for us.

Just curious guys.

Suppose Trump builds his wall. We can use to that to keep people out that we dont like, brown people for instance.

But what happens when we elect another Communist dictator like Obama? Do you realize that a wall used to keep people out....can also be used to keep them in? You must really trust government.
When Americans feel like traveling, they use commercial airliners. The wall won't be a problem for us.

LOL! So Trump's "wall" can't stop Mexicans from flying in? What a stupid wall. If he wanted to seal the border he'd put anti-aircraft installations all along it.

Just curious guys.

LOL! So Trump's "wall" can't stop Mexicans from flying in? What a stupid wall. If he wanted to seal the border he'd put anti-aircraft installations all along it.
If Mexicans want to fly in, that's great. They will need the proper documentation if they go that route, which will be quite refreshing. I welcome this proposal.

Just curious guys.

If Mexicans want to fly in, that's great. They will need the proper documentation if they go that route, which will be quite refreshing. I welcome this proposal.
Just curious guys.

Or what? With nothing at the border to stop them, they can come on in.

Just curious guys.

Just curious guys.

Or what? With nothing at the border to stop them, they can come on in.
What happened to the wall we were discussing?

I would also add 200 yards of land mines. This would save countless lives annually, who would have perished at the hands of the coyotes that lead them, not to mention from exposure to the elements.

Last edited:
Just curious guys.

It will covered with graffiti.

I wouldn't want to elect a person that doesn't want to stop or try to stop the drugs getting into America, and the money back down to Mexico.
It is a big as the terrorists getting in, and the drugs have killed or affected negatively more families than 911, and the war following.
If you want to stop the flow of illegal drugs over the Mexican border that's easy. Just make drugs legal.
Wrong
Correction.

If you want the flow of drugs over the border to go the opposite direction....legalize them.

Dude, if it was just pot it wouldn't be a problem, it can also be cocaine, methamphetamine or heroin

Forum List

Back